It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden urges Americans to leave Ukraine won't send US troops if Americans become trapped

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

TextMaybe, perhaps just in this instance alone, all it takes to win without a single drop shed, is to humiliate the opposition before they even get their war pants fully pulled up.

Or, in Biden's case get their war pants 'fully filled up'.

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

I know this isn't funny, but I saw a travel advisory for Ukraine...

Code Black

Don't travel there!

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

I know this isn't funny, but I saw a travel advisory for Ukraine...

Code Black

Don't travel there!

I can't imagine why any US citizen would choose to live there even prior to escalations.

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

I can't imagine why any US citizen would choose to live there even prior to escalations.

NO JOKE, I'm DEAD SERIOUS

My uncle left the Ukraine in the 1960's, he is still afraid the Russians are coming to get him.
100000% serious!

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: didntasktobeborned

You could replace 'Putin' with 'Biden' in everything you said, and it would be just as accurate.

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

See? Mind boggling that the most notoriously red panicked nation on the planet would find their citizens sweating bullets a few hundred miles from the border because they thought "what could go wrong?"

Now they know.

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes
This is what people are forgetting.... China are well on board with the whole WEF thing. WEF even said themselves that China needs to be on board for NWO to work.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 01:30 PM
link   
I know this isn't the Pit so I'll behave, but I'm sure glad you lefties and anti-Trumpers got Biden in now!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Told ya so!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
edit on 11-2-2022 by DBCowboy because: day drinking

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
I know this isn't the Pit so I'll behave, but I'm sure glad you lefties and anti-Trumpers got Biden in now!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Told ya so!

What if we are both Anti-Trump and Anti-Biden?

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

That's why no one wants to put a boot up their keister over little accidents like the Wuhan lab.

link   
So Putin doesn't want NATO on his doorstep but if he took Ukraine wouldn't NATO be on his door step isn't Ukraine a kind of buffer ?

link   
Some Americans rail on about their government. Oh, Big Brother. The Evil Satin. Government bad. Who needs the nanny state looking over us all the time. We are adults, we can run our own lives without Government intervention.

Yet here are some Americans standing in the path of a massive army and not getting out of the way of their own accord and other Americans crying ''protect those American's who are not smart enough to leave. Big Brother will come and save you. Big Government will be the cavalry to step in and risk massive world war just to save your sorry asses because you were not smart enough to leave when you had the chance.

We have seen the possible actions of this Russian army now for what, a month? Plenty of time for any American to have made their plans to get out. The current administration has been urging them to leave now for around 5 days. Last Monday Biden said, it would be wise to get out of there. Have they? They have had time and warning.

link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

Biden is a pussy and Putin knows it.

Russia aren't going to attack. They're just having fun with this dogsh!t "Administration".

Yep, the sad thing is I abhor Putin he is so slimy, and now that Im thinking about it wasn't Biden's International diplomacy skills and acumen supposed to be in "his wheelhouse"?

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
a reply to: Wide-Eyes
This is what people are forgetting.... China are well on board with the whole WEF thing. WEF even said themselves that China needs to be on board for NWO to work.
Rainbows
Jane

I heard the invasion might start late next week... right as the olympics are finishing... sus?

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 01:35 PM
link   

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Told ya so!

What if we are both Anti-Trump and Anti-Biden?

lol

Hey, at least no more mean tweets so we dodged a bullet there.

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Yep, the sad thing is I abhor Putin he is so slimy, and now that Im thinking about it wasn't Biden's International diplomacy skills and acumen supposed to be in "his wheelhouse"?

There is a MASSIVE disinformation campaign (in the US) that makes Putin seem like a great guy.
The youngin's are falling for it.

edit on 11-2-2022 by JAGStorm because: (no reason given)

www.tiktok.com...@putinnr1/video/7057589101725224198?is_copy_url=1&is_from_webapp=v1&q=putin&t=1644608294109

scottbaldwin449
I'm an American and have more respect for Putin than our own government right now .

9346 likes......

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 01:37 PM
link   

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Told ya so!

Don't forget to put on your life jacket before the water reaches you.

There is a MASSIVE disinformation campaign (in the US) that make Putin seem like a great guy.
The youngin's are falling for it.

As someone who doesn't live in Europe, Putin's reputation is none of my business. Have to let the Ruskies on the forum speak for their own community on that matter. I still wouldn't recommend any penile measuring games whether you're a fan or not.

edit on 11-2-2022 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Biden evidently does not actually care about American citizens. That is evident because of his last actions, he just cares about his own family, if Hunter was there, the military would go get him.

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Ravenwatcher

Yeah, I was wondering the same thing huh? Kinda blows the hull out of that argument donut.

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 01:40 PM
link   
I wonder how harshly worded the letter will be from the Biden administration to Putin?

There may be capitalizations and italics!

Oh my!

AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join