It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

50 Years From Now

page: 1

join
share:
+15 more 
posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Just wanted to leave this here...

Fifty years from now, Democrats will tell us they were against mask mandates, vaccines, and that the parties switched....

+2 more 
posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

Nancy Pelosi will still be speaker too.

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 08:36 PM
link   
I will be pushing up daisies.

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 09:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: wdkirk
I will be pushing up daisies.

My daisies will be pushing up daisies!

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 09:01 PM
link   
A friend once said, " And maybe that was the end game from the beginning. A "vaccine" that does nothing against the disease but everything to separate the compliant is a great way to separate the sheep from the goats, to find out who does and who does not "love Big Brother".

Something to consider IMO.

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 09:08 PM
link   

I'd make a joke but really, that's about spot on.

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 09:17 PM
link   
50 years from now being a Democrat will be like being a nazi by today’s standards.

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 09:24 PM
link   

I'll be dead and the world and this country will be even more _ _ _ _ ed up than it is now, no matter how much better they tell you it will be.

edit on 10-2-2022 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 09:38 PM
link   
I'll also be dead!

+1 on the dead train

Please be dead in 50 years...

If for some reason I'm not dead in 50 years I'll make a post in 50 years confirming I am alive.

Else-wise, consider that I am dead. I have no last request except that you try Virgil's Root Beer, if you have not tried it. I have tried over 200 root beers in my life.

I consider Virgil's Root Beer the best root beer in the world.

Bull Dog Root Beer is a close second.

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 10:43 PM
link   
50 years from now there will be no USA.

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Fifty years from now, there will be no humans. The plandimic will have killed off the telephone sanitizer that would have eliminated an actual disease that wiped out the entire human population of the planet. The aliens arrive and wonder what happened.

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 11:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Archivalist
Careful, fifty years can come and go in the blink of an eye. It feels like just yesterday when I first found ATS, and that was nearly twenty years ago in 2004.

A couple more blinks and tomorrows, we will be posting our fifty year updates. Imagine a seventieth anniversary of ATS??

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 03:10 AM
link   

edit on 2/11/22 by Hefficide because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 05:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky
A friend once said, " And maybe that was the end game from the beginning. A "vaccine" that does nothing against the disease but everything to separate the compliant is a great way to separate the sheep from the goats, to find out who does and who does not "love Big Brother".

Something to consider IMO.

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 08:43 AM
link   
When the current administration learned about the Georgia guide stones, they didn't understand the point of the message in population control.

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Looks like some of you didn't get my joke...

This is a riff on how Democrats were the party of racism yet they now pretend not to be. They claim they parties switched. Of course, most people don't actually go look back to see that wasn't really the case.

50 years from now when historians look back on the fustercluck of a pandemic, Democrats will be claiming they were actually anti-mask, anti-lockdowns, and anti-mandates. Then they will claim the parties switched and it was really Republicans who pushed all this nonsense.

Just like they did with the civil rights era.

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 01:04 PM
link   
And.... Everyone will be eating bugs while owning nothing. Glad I won't be here.

top topics

join