It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Protester says movement is for everybody's freedoms but trucker disagrees

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 02:11 PM
link   
CBC is now trying to gas light the Convoy Protests as much as possible even by bringing up a trucker just single trucker who supposedly disagree that the movement is for freedom.

Of course you have the bots who then post on the comment section.

Not my freedom. I want the freedom not to get infected with a deadly virus from these kinds of people.

Imagine such a deadly virus that you despite being vaccinated and fully boosted with multiple you are still infected with it. Whats the point having more and more boosters?

Ironical much CBC talks to a trucker whose not even masked in his truck.
Protester says movement is for everybody's freedoms but trucker disagrees

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Maybe the media should keep doing the gas lighting because the more they gas light the more it exposes the corruption of the same media which had being pushing the vaccination and passports and supporting the lockdowns for two years.

Bringing the same guests on their shows having the same narrative and medical opinion.

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Actually, it is starting to show evidence of manipulation with an underlying agenda to cause chaos. May have George Soros all over it, Just like the burn and shoot riots that have been organized for false cause and media to get certain groups riled up in US cities.

Many of the truckers interviewed are all Vax'ed and wear masks, yet they have this empty "Freedom" battle cry that is supposed to be the reason they are doing this, but interviews show that it may be a cause that is not originally on their agenda.

Perhaps key truckers (with a payed agenda) are behind this and were able to enlist the rest of them in a false patriotic movement to rally for the 'cause'. Where have we seen this before...

Looks like mass manipulation to me....

edit on 10-2-2022 by charlyv because: Spelling, where caught

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: charlyv

Get your glasses checked. You know when Soros is involved. when you have Rioting , Looting, and constant fighting with public and police ..

So far all i've seen is gaslighting , failed false fags and pathetic attempts to smear .

Many of the truckers interviewed are all Vax'ed and wear masks

This about mandates .. Not vaccines . Pay attention .

This is where "Freedom " Comes from ...

Its against BioFascism

The origin , current and future of the movement.. Is Freedom... Its pretty a simple concept.

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

That is not exactly how I hear it.

What I heard, was that each person is acting in their own best interest. We are protesting for what is best for everyone, we are doing it because of how it impact us as an individual.

I think he is right. I believe everyone that is supporting the truckers, including myself, we are fighting in unity, together, to hold on to our individual freedoms. So in the end it is both. I fight for your freedoms, when I fight for my own.

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: charlyv

So what if they are?

I took the first two shots by my own choice, but I am adamantly opposed to the idea that people should be forced to get those shots over the threat of loss of livelihood and freedom of movement especially when the disease itself has a 99%+ survival rate and you can both catch and transmit the virus even with the shots.

I'm fully with the truckers, and would stand shoulder to shoulder with them if I lived there.

I made my choice. Why should no one else get theirs?

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: seedofchucky

Get your ears checked. Listen to some of their interviews.
Like I implied.. it is going to change

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 07:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: charlyv
Actually, it is starting to show evidence of manipulation with an underlying agenda to cause chaos. May have George Soros all over it, Just like the burn and shoot riots that have been organized for false cause and media to get certain groups riled up in US cities.

Many of the truckers interviewed are all Vax'ed and wear masks, yet they have this empty "Freedom" battle cry that is supposed to be the reason they are doing this, but interviews show that it may be a cause that is not originally on their agenda.

Perhaps key truckers (with a payed agenda) are behind this and were able to enlist the rest of them in a false patriotic movement to rally for the 'cause'. Where have we seen this before...

Looks like mass manipulation to me....

I see a message from the government, like every day
I watch it, and listen, and call 'em all suckas
They warnin' me about COVID or Russia or whatever.
Picture me buyin' this scam I said never

You in tune to a Hard Truth Soldier spittin
I stay committed gives a ___ to die or lose commission
It's all a part of fightin' devil state mind control
And all about the battle for your body mind and soul

What would you do if you
knew all of the things we know
Would you stand up for truth
Or would you turn away too?

And then what if you saw
All of the things that's wrong
Would you stand tall and strong?
Or would you turn and walk away..

Modernized excerpt of Paris - What would you do ?
edit on 2/10/22 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

edit on 2/10/22 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

The desperation is palpable.

Well done Canadians!

new topics

top topics

join