It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dame Cressida Dick is to Resign as Met Police Chief

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2022 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Moohide

The world is broken by my guesstimation Moohide.

Class war is raging and the gap only getting wider.

Im not gay, but i did pretend to be so many moons ago to get my first council house, after all points make prizes if you know what i mean, or they did back then.

A brass neck in this culture will get you a lot further than mere please and thankyou, such is the world in which we exist and to some extent our own creation.

posted on Feb, 12 2022 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Good riddance, indeed.

Quite convenient how it might delay the Met's investigation of Clowning St parties, though.
edit on 12-2-2022 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2022 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

A slight aside:

How does generating these type of reports take so long?
There must be literally hundreds, probably thousands of man hours spent on this report so far.

Its cost the taxpayer millions.

Surely they've interviewed the relevant people. Now compare, consider and write the bloody report.

If something similar had been instructed in the private sector it would be completed within a couple of weeks at maximum depending on the priority.

In a previous life I've number crunched mountains of data, sifted through page upon page of opinions and information.
Spent hour upon hour upon hour generating analysis , projections and recommendations etc.
Drafted and given detailed and at time extensive presentations and prepared myself for every aspect to be put under intensive scrutiny and questioning.

Never took me - or my teams - anything like as long as it takes for these reports to be produced.

Its an industry all in itself.

posted on Feb, 12 2022 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

Spot on.

Particularly for handing out the rough equivalent of parking tickets.

posted on Feb, 13 2022 @ 05:48 AM
link   

Here is the thing i don't get, since when have police conducted interviews via questioners?

And whats the point in a £10,000 fine for Tory MPs should they be deemed to have breached the rules, which they did in spades?

That's like taking away there play piece money ffs.

It's not exactly hitting them where it hurts imho.
edit on 13-2-2022 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2022 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

I've never heard of anything like the police issuing 'questionnaires.
Maybe its new practice/technique?
Strikes me as just more bureaucracy and red tape that'll further delay any publication of their findings and possible fines etc.

Barmy.

And all after there had been the Sue Grey investigation into exactly the same thing.
Massive duplication of effort at a huge cost in money and man hours.

Meanwhile the story gets hidden further and further out of the headlines.....and the publics minds.

Quelle surprise.

posted on Feb, 13 2022 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Meanwhile, also behind closed doors, back handers, threats, promises, and assurances are made to Boris's backbencher minions and Police investigating officers.

I bet you Boris is praying Putin invades the Ukraine soon as and is willing to poke the bear like feck. LoL

The mans no shame after all.

posted on Feb, 13 2022 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Amazingly Boris must be looking at this crisis as a welcome distraction.

I've been reading quite a bit about the internal workings of his administration - from various sources - and its just reaffirmed what a shambles this government is.

As much as I dislike(d) Thatcher and Bliar I simply can not accept that they would have allowed Staffers/Spouses and Civil Servants to have so much power and influence.

We've been getting contradictory messages etc from the government for some time now - the one consistent thing seems to have been their arrogance.
One would have thought a Tory government would have opposed a lot of this stupid wokery and red tape but given what we know now we can sort of see why it hasn't.

It must be hard for Boris and his gang be part of this woke programme whilst maintaining good old fashioned Tory principles of greed, avarice and exploitation.....but they appear to be doing their best to do both.

posted on Feb, 16 2022 @ 01:49 PM
link   

News just in:

newsthump.com...

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 05:03 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 06:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: and14263

She was in charge and head honcho with ultimate responsibility, "the buck stops here" springs to mind.

As to the "Starmer. Saville" thing well it seems to have backfired for Boris and after all.

Terresa May. Missing paedophile dossiers.

No escaping that Starmer was "in charge and head honcho with ultimate responsibility" when Saville was let off.

Cannot be one rule for one and one rule for another....

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 12:00 PM
link   

I'm not a fan of the man and14263.

So you might wanna look for some new ammunition.

That whataboutism did not work out for Boris all the same.

It's more like one rule for some and another for the rest which is exactly how Police and Boris never mind the rest of his Tory minions operate.

We are nothing but muggles to them as is plainly evidenced by there party antics and repeated lies regarding the whole sordid affair.

posted on Feb, 18 2022 @ 07:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

I'm not a fan of the man and14263.

So you might wanna look for some new ammunition.

That whataboutism did not work out for Boris all the same.

It's more like one rule for some and another for the rest which is exactly how Police and Boris never mind the rest of his Tory minions operate.

We are nothing but muggles to them as is plainly evidenced by there party antics and repeated lies regarding the whole sordid affair.

I dislike them all. Not trying to wind you up. Just stating hypocrisy.

posted on Feb, 18 2022 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Then snap and14263.

They are all a shower of "fidlam ben" out to line nothing but there own, and there ilk's pockets.

Politics is broken in this nation by design. a "Two horse race, and someone stole one of the horses".

As to hypocrisy well these people make a career out of that very notion and the masses lap it up like honey.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join