It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freedom Convoy 2022 is BLOCKING the Ottawa International Airport!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+14 more 
posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Watching this is the most fun I've had in two years!

The livestream: www.facebook.com...

FREEEEEEEEDOOOOM!!!!! BONK!

+1 more 
posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 07:30 AM
link   
a reply to: LoneCloudHopper2

With the current double down by British Columbia’s Premier, and our useless health official Bonny Henry. I can assure you goods and services into Vancouver will stop this weekend. The port will be disrupted, the government wants too play hardball with our lives. The people will hit them where it hurts.

The tyrannical NDP will learn they should have stayed a party of the people and working class

Airport, Ferry service, Port of Vancouver, border crossings.

As I said BC get ready for dark days
John Horgan thinks all the truckers went too Ottawa……. Think again

SaneThinking

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 07:35 AM
link   
a reply to: SaneThinking

Almost nationwide! The Atlantic Provinces are too defeatist to rise up very easily I think. I hope they will eventually.

+5 more 
posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Glorious ! Go Canada !

edit on 2102022 by MetalThunder because: Carpe Diem !

+8 more 
posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 07:40 AM
link   
I think that you wonderful Canucks have had an effect on our country.
The blue state governors are dropping mask mandates, against the recommendations of the CDC, and I think it is because they see what could happen here if our truckers decide to follow in the Canadian truckers footsteps.
Thank you!

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 07:48 AM
link   
a reply to: LoneCloudHopper2

Convoy to Fredericton this weekend!

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 07:50 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Wow awesome!

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 07:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
The blue state governors are dropping mask mandates, against the recommendations of the CDC, and I think it is because they see what could happen here if our truckers decide to follow in the Canadian truckers footsteps.
Thank you!

Oh snap I didn't realize that you have some special info that we don't about the CDC.
Could you please point out what state changed its mind from blue to red and defies the CDC?

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Update: the police have JAMMED it! The truckers kept the trafficking going--slowly--to keep it legal. But the cops blocked the loop! LOL

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 07:53 AM
link   
I'm quite proud of our neighbors to the north right now. If you watch mainstream media you would be led to think everyone in Canada is a wuss like trudeau which is definitely not the case. GO TRUCKERS!!

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Just watching/listening on the Facething livestream and I tuned in just as the police blocked off the truckers driving around and around, thus creating a backlog/standstill of the traffic at the airport! Hilarious!
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 07:56 AM
link   
a reply to: DeadlyStaringFrog

Most Canadians are, like anywhere else I think. But some of us have spirit. Not that I'm a party animal myself but I've often stood up to authority when no one else would. And there is a usually unpronounced quality of passion in Canadian culture. A dull city like Toronto can spring to life for a celebration. It's not always visible but it's there.

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Pat said last night he and George we're up to some "freedoming" this morning .

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 08:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: AccessDenied

Who is Pat? And also who did he?she work for? Was it working for a company that delivered petrol?
If so then maybe that should ring some bells.
edit on 2/19/2013 by Allaroundyou because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: AccessDenied

Yes I heard that. Turned out to be more fun than I expected.

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 08:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
Glorious ! Go Canada !

Snope Fact check : Was jen psaki from the Biden Administration lying when she said the protest is not about the mandates.

Snope fact check Results: false she was not lying. Based on our findings and from the truckers themselves we have concluded that the protest is in fact about man not dating.

Here is the evidence clearly spelled out "NO MAN DATES" from the truckers themselves.

edit on 25228America/ChicagoThu, 10 Feb 2022 08:25:42 -0600000000p2842 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 08:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

originally posted by: MetalThunder
Glorious ! Go Canada !

Snope Fact check : Was jen psaki from the Biden Administration lying when she said the protest is not about the mandates.

Snope fact check Results: false she was not lying. Based on our findings and from the truckers themselves we have concluded that the protest is in fact about man not dating.

Here is the evidence clearly spelled out "NO MAN DATES" from the truckers themselves.

Bwahahaha now that just made my day!
And in today's world how could they when they block the freaking roads and now apparently the damn airport.
I hope they like having nothing. Maybe when the mounts come in the have sandwiches.

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 08:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

originally posted by: butcherguy
Thank you!

Oh snap I didn't realize that you have some special info that we don't about the CDC.
Could you please point out what state changed its mind from blue to red and defies the CDC?

Seattle Times

But Fauci cautioned that the situation “is still unpredictable,” and said any transition out of the current crisis would be gradual. And Walensky said pointedly that while her agency is working on new guidance for the states, it is too soon for all Americans to take off their masks in indoor public places.

Did I read it wrong?

The White House has been meeting with outside health experts to plan a pandemic exit strategy and a transition to a “new normal,” but the behind-the-scenes effort is crashing into a very public reality: A string of blue-state governors have gotten ahead of President Joe Biden by suddenly abandoning their mask mandates.

It appears to go against the White House thoughts too.

Sorry, I forgot that you needed me to provide a list of states:

It is now clear the states have decided not to wait. On Wednesday, the governors of New York, Rhode Island, Massachusetts and Illinois joined a growing list of Democrats who have dropped either a general statewide mask mandate or one that applies to schools.

Those are just the latest.
edit on b000000282022-02-10T08:51:19-06:0008America/ChicagoThu, 10 Feb 2022 08:51:19 -0600800000022 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 08:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

originally posted by: AccessDenied

Who is Pat? And also who did he?she work for? Was it working for a company that delivered petrol?
If so then maybe that should ring some bells.

Patrick King. He is a Trucker on site in Ottawa and has a large following on social media.

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: AccessDenied

Full name Patrick King. He's a researcher/investigator who has stood up for rights and freedoms in the past.

Oh yeah, he has a prosthetic leg too.
edit on 10-2-2022 by LoneCloudHopper2 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join