It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CRIMINAL Ottawa Police About To Target Protestors' CHILDREN??

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2022 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: MykeNukem

I don't think we need politicians anymore. I agree with this guy:

posted on Feb, 9 2022 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: AccessDenied

Fear and/or a way to instigate. But desperate.

The establishment in its death throes...

(LOTR image.)

posted on Feb, 9 2022 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: LoneCloudHopper2
Well it seems they are pushing forward with their threats. Just saw on Twitter that despite the judges order,they confiscated the heating fuel again tonight and I believe that is directly related to making sure they have reason to step in with social workers and possibly to not have it on-site when they do their big multiple officer raid. Next couple of days will be a nail biter....

posted on Feb, 9 2022 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: LoneCloudHopper2
And I don't call these police "criminals" lightly. They have not only lied, bullied, and battered innocent protestors, but they are now going against a JUDGE'S ORDER to steal MORE gas from the truckers! This is NOT legal or Canadian!

I know you guys are allowed to own guns. Go home and get them!!

Those aren't cops. They're henchmen for hire.

posted on Feb, 9 2022 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Love the protester in this vid

edit on 9-2-2022 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2022 @ 07:05 PM
link   

We've got the same issue here in the States.

The evil leftist douche-weasels think that government know how to take care of children better than parents.

posted on Feb, 9 2022 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Yes...one thought I've heard, that sounds right, is that if the Government makes a move to arrest the truckers and protestors it will be overnight tonight. This would be because they won't want another weekend of tons of Canadians showing up with people around the world seeing Canada united against the Government. Thursday night/Friday morning would be last minute. So it would seem more likely to be tonight. Of course this is just a guess, but it makes sense to me. All we can do is to pray for them. GULP.

posted on Feb, 9 2022 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Yes I know. I can't stand that kind of elitism. Not only are these people so shamelessly arrogant, but they're usually the dumbest SOBs I've ever heard speak. lol True story.

posted on Feb, 9 2022 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm
Concern for the safety of minors isn't "targeting kids" but a basic priority. I guess one propaganda fluff piece deserves another.

Nothing to see here except Canadian state employees doing what literally all state employees do. Especially when it involves 9 straight days of diesel fumes and negative temperatures. But thanks to GSG fund raising nobody is in danger unless the police do it to them.

Sounds like all kids who go RVing with their family, rest at truck stops, and spend their time around vehicles all summer should be taken from their parents instead of touring North America? I mean, they are riding around with no seatbelts playing card games and watching movies going down the highway. Same as the kids in these convoys I am sure. All road warriors know this.

If you aren't supporting fascism and a dictatorship, then you need to put them in jail too. One of the hallmarks of a totalitarian gov is applying the law differently to different groups. So you have to start arresting all those millionaires who want to travel with their kids, grandkids, spend a month or two in a rv. A semi truck is exactly like a small RV inside BTW.

posted on Feb, 9 2022 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Yes...one thought I've heard, that sounds right, is that if the Government makes a move to arrest the truckers and protestors it will be overnight tonight. This would be because they won't want another weekend of tons of Canadians showing up with people around the world seeing Canada united against the Government. Thursday night/Friday morning would be last minute. So it would seem more likely to be tonight. Of course this is just a guess, but it makes sense to me. All we can do is to pray for them. GULP.

That won't happen.

All of this is MSM and police hype BS. They can't arrest people who aren't breaking any laws.

There has been ONE incident of police brutality and that took place nowhere near the main protest. There has only been a few instances of the police attempting to seize fuel. Lot's of YouTubers are hyping stuff up and making stuff up for clicks and subs and whatever other twisted reasons they have.

MSM though, are absolutely sickening and I'm surprised they don't burst into flames during some of these stories.

posted on Feb, 9 2022 @ 09:57 PM
link   

This is not the first time in Canada's history that authorities planned to separate kids from their families.

Is it?

Perhaps limited edition postcards to acknowledge the tradition?

posted on Feb, 9 2022 @ 10:04 PM
link   

I had heard of this.
They are going after the children because the snitch media is supposedly concerned that they arent going to schools.

edit on 9-2-2022 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2022 @ 10:38 PM
link   

I don't know how they sleep at night. Soulless vultures.

posted on Feb, 9 2022 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Livestream reporting police moving underground, in the parkade/underground parking. Just started watching. Nothing happening so far.

edit on 9-2-2022 by LoneCloudHopper2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 06:00 AM
link   

Livestream reporting police moving underground, in the parkade/underground parking. Just started watching. Nothing happening so far.

Cops also confiscated a couple cords of wood last night that people were burning to keep warm. I seriously don't know what mental compartment they put their conscience in when they do this. I hope it haunts them for life.
As for the trucks moving, some of them are doing slow rolls around the city and parking in different locations just to mess with police and cause disruption there. Some have gone home but there is many more on the way. Thing is, even if police move in,arrest a few, yadda yadda....They cannot arrest everyone,they cannot remove all those trucks,and they cannot dismantle all the camps and kitchens set up without causing a World wide riot and they know this. They are just flexing in whatever way they can to appease those who complain and to not look weak. We have already won.
edit on 10-2-2022 by AccessDenied because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Of course when BLM were dragging children out on protests no-one here suggested that family services be called.

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Yeah Ottawa has basically been invaded by an army of unarmed tanks driven by peace-loving Canadians lol They are helpless. All they can do is to bow down or go extremely evil--which would shatter what confidence we have left in them, and I think it's extremely likely they'd be arrested by the military or something. They LOST.

I feel less worried for the convoy than I did. It's a win win so the Gov has LOST.
edit on 10-2-2022 by LoneCloudHopper2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 08:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Sounds like the "Human Shields" protection technique.

Reality check. If it looks like turtle puke, smells like turtle puke...
I wish I knew how to make memes, I would make one depicting a pallet stacked with children on the back of a flatbed.

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 11:49 AM
link   
torontosun.com...

At the same time as concerns over honking in the city reached a fever pitch, Ottawa Police pulled over an elderly, retired Ottawa-area high school janitor.

He was not charged criminally but given a $118 bylaw ticket for “unnecessary noise.” But he did receive a physical takedown he won’t soon forget.

“I’m so sore,” said the father of four children, grandfather of 11 and great-grandfather of four. “It hurts so much.”

i'll look for a you tube vid.
i'm sure most have seen it.

found it.

edit on 10-2-2022 by sarahvital because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 05:49 AM
link   
The upper class despise middle class protest like this. They will make this an ugly fight.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join