It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Citizenship Agency (USCIS) Reverts to Welcoming Mission Statement

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2022 @ 11:45 AM
link   
It would seem this Administration is still talking out of both sides of their face.
This morning the USCIS changed it's mission statement. It went from:

U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services administers the nation’s lawful immigration system, safeguarding its integrity and promise by efficiently and fairly adjudicating requests for immigration benefits while protecting Americans, securing the homeland, and honoring our values.

To:

The United States is and will remain a welcoming nation that embraces people from across the world who seek family reunification, employment or professional opportunities, and humanitarian protection.

abcnews.go.com...
Out of one side of their face the say things like "There is no crisis at the Southern Border" and "It's not our fault, we didn't invite them to come in mass".
Out of the other side it's "Come one, come all! The borders are wide open!
Have Covid? No Problem!
Smuggling drugs? No Problem!
Human Trafficking? No Problem!
Sex Trafficking? No Problem!
We will take your good and your bad equally! Just come!
FREE STUFF HERE!!!!!"

You are witnessing the new group to be exploited for votes, being brought in by our own government.
Quad

ETA: After reading my post above, I realize I may have been a 'little' biased while bringing you this new Biden nugget.
Mods, if possible can you teleport this over to the Mud Pit??
edit on 9-2-2022 by Quadrivium because: Hindsight

MOD NOTE
Mods cannot move threads TO the Mud Pit.
So I added a mod note to strongly discourage future muddiness.

edit on Wed Feb 9 2022 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2022 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Essentially it's been edited to read like a recruitment ad more than a private property signage. Hiring outside the company because the current residents are so thoroughly disgruntled.

posted on Feb, 9 2022 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Stating facts does not equal bias, but I agree; this should be in the mud pit. It has the potential to get ugly when the two or three progressive liberals smell blood in the water.

It's estimated that well over 1 million 'undocumented' people have been welcomed with open arms and the biggest welcoming basket anyone breaking the law could ever hope for. They're being put up in hotels, and given free housing/food/money while our homeless citizen population keeps growing, and the only assistance they get is free drug paraphernalia.

posted on Feb, 9 2022 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm
Essentially it's been edited to read like a recruitment ad more than a private property signage. Hiring outside the company because the current residents are so thoroughly disgruntled.

That is a great analogy, I just wish the Biden boot lickers (comparable to Trumpsters) would wake up and smell the BS.

posted on Feb, 9 2022 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1
Not to mentioned being loaded on planes, in the middle of the night, and shipped to a 'small town near you' faster than Amazon Prime could hope to accomplish.
One of the only things the American Government has become proficient at is hurting American Citizens.

posted on Feb, 9 2022 @ 12:10 PM
link   

This is NOT the Mud Pit!!!

All rules for POLITE political debate will be enforced.
Members must also Stay on Topic!!!

Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Feb, 9 2022 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Quadrivium

U.S. Immigration has a long history. There was no oversight at all until 1891. Which means that my Great Grandfather managed to slip in from the Netherlands (not necessarily his place of origin) with no questions asked. The good old days!

See: Our History | USCIS INS (Immigration and Naturalization Service) was the agency which "oversaw the immigration process, enforcement, and border patrol activities for seventy years until Congress passed the Homeland Security Act of 2002 "

Under The Homeland Security Act the INS was split up into USCIS, Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE), and Customs and Border Protection (CBP).

USCIS focuses exclusively on the administration of applications. They aren't the gun wielding cops protecting the border or making arrests. That isn't their mission. Their mission statement should not look like ICE's or CBP's mission statements.

posted on Feb, 9 2022 @ 01:45 PM
link   

What they say vs what they do.

Make no mistake, the current admin is encouraging and incentivizing illegal actions and possibly even invasion.

posted on Feb, 9 2022 @ 01:49 PM
link   

The new statement unveiled Wednesday by Citizenship and Immigration Services Director Ur Jaddou is symbolic but somewhat restores previous language after the agency removed a reference in 2018 to the U.S. being a “nation of immigrants."

Unless you're Native American than that's the reality for every single person here. My entire family emigrated to the United States, I am a first generation American. I like immigrants, they make America better.

And because this site is filled with dummies who like to read between lines that don't exist I'll add that I like legal immigration and I want legal immigration to be easier for all non-criminals as possible. It's onerous and cumbersome and actually may be encouraging people to try to come illegally.

posted on Feb, 9 2022 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

The new statement unveiled Wednesday by Citizenship and Immigration Services Director Ur Jaddou is symbolic but somewhat restores previous language after the agency removed a reference in 2018 to the U.S. being a “nation of immigrants."

Unless you're Native American than that's the reality for every single person here. My entire family emigrated to the United States, I am a first generation American. I like immigrants, they make America better.

And because this site is filled with dummies who like to read between lines that don't exist I'll add that I like legal immigration and I want legal immigration to be easier for all non-criminals as possible. It's onerous and cumbersome and actually may be encouraging people to try to come illegally.

Those are valid observations, but let's not overlook the simple fact that convenience of immigration just isn't a priority. It is, for all intents and purposes, a privilege. The US isn't in a position to play Noah's Ark.

posted on Feb, 9 2022 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Those are valid observations, but let's not overlook the simple fact that convenience of immigration just isn't a priority. It is, for all intents and purposes, a privilege. The US isn't in a position to play Noah's Ark.

An increasing population is an absolute requirement to sustain our economic growth and thereby our position in the world.

edit on 9-2-2022 by AugustusMasonicus because: dey terk er election

posted on Feb, 9 2022 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

That sounds like a somewhat inefficient economic model in need of being restructured. Population inflation tends to breed imbalance, which is exploitable but inevitably demands increasingly claustrophobic regulation mechanics. One doesn't easily trade social welfare for economic growth or easily endure the cost.

Pouring ready made consumers into the US is a very temporary remedy that offers more resentment than reassurance. Americans don't want more neighbors and higher production, they want smarter leaders and lower costs. They also want less drugs and safe neighborhoods that are policed at the border weeks before the freshly delivered army of anonymous refugees arrives on their streets with no accountability for who is a friend and who isn't. The administration on the other hand just wants to artificially inflate the industry.

edit on 9-2-2022 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2022 @ 02:52 PM
link   
A mission statement especially for the Nov elections.

No stone unturned 🤣

posted on Feb, 9 2022 @ 03:02 PM
link   

That sounds like a somewhat inefficient economic model in need of being restructured.

It's the reality, it fuels our ability to generate revenue and project power.

posted on Feb, 9 2022 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

That sounds like a somewhat inefficient economic model in need of being restructured.

It's the reality, it fuels our ability to generate revenue and project power.

You mean the illusion of revenue and power.

posted on Feb, 9 2022 @ 03:06 PM
link   

You mean the illusion of revenue and power.

The money spent is real and the power projected is even more real. There's no illusion when a JDAM falls on someone's head 10,000 miles from here because you and me paid for it.

posted on Feb, 9 2022 @ 03:12 PM
link   
My other half is British she paid 20g's for a legit green card and she is only allowed here because she has a benefit to our Country . We had this discussion 2 nights ago she told me that they are harder on established countries . Even if she moves and don't tell INS she can be deported . At any time they can expel here from the Country because she did it the correct way . This should be the same for everyone .

edit on 9-2-2022 by Ravenwatcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2022 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

That's not power. That's just war. Real power is getting the job done without firing a single bullet, which is what our nation needs.

posted on Feb, 9 2022 @ 03:15 PM
link   

That's not power. That's just war. Real power is getting the job done without firing a single bullet, which is what our nation needs.

Sounds good in philosophy class, not really how the world works.

top topics

join