It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police Officers Speaking Out - Ottawa Police Need To See These!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2022 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6
This is good glad its happening cause this is not... WTF Ottawa police

nypost.com...

A diminutive 78-year-old man was wrestled to the ground and cuffed after honking his car horn in support of the “Freedom Convoy” truckers protesting Canada‘s COVID-19 mandates, video shows.

Now-viral footage shows 4-foot-10-inch-tall great-grandfather Gerry Charlebois being confronted by an Ottawa cop who eventually forced him to his knees as he cuffed him Sunday.

“What did he do wrong?” a bystander asks the officer, who initially snaps, “None of your f—ing concern, man.”

The really sad thing about that was the cops were doing their job, the elderly gentleman was cooperating and things were peaceful UNTIL some loud-mouthed broad started filming and screaming. She kept telling the poor elderly gentleman that what the police were doing was against the law, and he should resist. When he finally took her advice and quit cooperating things got ugly.

This kind of behavior is EXACTLY what the Freedom Truckers have been begging people not to do. It's antagonists like Screaming Lady that could bring this entire movement crashing down, giving police the reason to strong-arm demonstrators.

Some police are trying to force a confrontation to end the protest; if they can't get anything more than a peaceful response, it defeats them. There will be plenty of time later to take a honking ticket to court. 'Activists' like her need to be muzzled to prevent them from destroying all the progress truckers have made.

posted on Feb, 9 2022 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Hope these messages are reaching some hearts. It's apparently fallen on deaf ears for these CRIMINAL cops, STEALING more gas from trucker's AGAINST judge's order!

Hourlong footage, streamed 116 minutes ago.

edit on 9-2-2022 by LoneCloudHopper2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2022 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Retired RCMP officer Mark Foreman speaks to the poor leadership of the higher ranks in Canada's Police Services and of Justin Trudeau.

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 01:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: LoneCloudHopper2
a reply to: Allaroundyou

Do you live in Ottawa?

No and nor do I have to. I can tell right now that restricting others in the name of freedom is not conducive to the cause.
But hey you will learn shortly.

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Do you live in Ottawa?

No he doesn't but not living some where or not knowing what he's talking about has never stopped him from spouting off like he's an authority on whatever subject is in discussion

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 01:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

Do you live in Ottawa?

No and nor do I have to. I can tell right now that restricting others in the name of freedom is not conducive to the cause.

Wrong again.....

Seems like it's working beautifully actually

Sorry your testicular fortitude is so weak you can't understand a bit if discomfort to out a stop to literal fascist dictates

Some of us aren't content to just "go along to get along".

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 01:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

Do you live in Ottawa?

Wrong again.....

Sorry your testicular fortitude is so weak you can't understand a bit if discomfort to out a stop to literal fascist dictates

Bringing my testicular fortitude was pretty freaking low there dude.
And you just look like a fool. Did I not just say I support the idea????
But disruptive behavior should not be accepted.
Clearly you don't know that

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Do you live in Ottawa?

Wrong again.....

Noted that you support restrictions on others freedom whilst you sadly attempt to defend it.......while suppression is ok for others for you.
edit on 2/19/2013 by Allaroundyou because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 02:08 AM
link   

1. They were mostly just bonking during the day, not between 8-8.
2. There are no more horns bonking for ten days by a new and rather odd decree.
3. Ottawa is the capitol of Canada. Every 5-10 years there is a large, noisy demonstration of one kind of or another. It's like complaining about floods when you live somewhere that floods badly every 5-10 years. I'll feel a little sympathetic, but only to a point. It's not like being victimized because you know it comes with the territory.
4. Many of the Ottawa residents support the protestors. Most are friendly to them. It's just the odd one complaining. Part of it could be by the gov-funded/bailed out corporate media lying to them about the protestors being nasty, violent, vandalizing statues, as well racist, sexist, homophobic, transphobic, blah blah blah.
5. It is their constitutionally protected right.
6. Protests are meant to grab attention and cause tension. Otherwise, they'd be completely ignored. It is a more civilized replacement for warfare. Rather than assaulting the authorities, as often happened through history, they just makes lots of noise. At least it is peaceful, unlike the BLM/Antifa riots which killed people, smashed windows, looted and thus bankrupted many small businesses in poor communities--decimating their local economies, threatening, intimating, burning buildings, and destroying statues.

These people came to town with smiles in their faces and love in their hearts, dancing to music, laughing, and cheering. And yes, sounding the horns. Gotta love Democracy. BONK! lol
edit on 10-2-2022 by LoneCloudHopper2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 02:12 AM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

lol So it seems.

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 02:16 AM
link   
a reply to: LoneCloudHopper2

I do believe in what most are protesting but the fact that they are blocking roads and honking is not cool.
If they want to represent the people then stop being loud. Their presence has garnished attention.
This is a simple request.

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 02:42 AM
link   

Its a simple but foolish request. A protest to force the power-loving Government of Canada to give us back all our rights and freedoms has got to be pretty damn impactful. These are people who have had their rights taken away, in some cases their lives. They will fight how they must. Be thankful it's so incredibly peaceful.

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 02:46 AM
link   

You say that in a way that seems to to be somewhat threatening.

Ya super peaceful with I'll intentions potentially.
You have just proved the point that most feel.

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 02:49 AM
link   

Its a simple but foolish request. A protest to force the power-loving Government of Canada to give us back all our rights and freedoms has got to be pretty damn impactful. These are people who have had their rights taken away, in some cases their lives. They will fight how they must. Be thankful it's so incredibly peaceful.

I certainly don't see you flakes complaining about diphtheria, tetanus, polio, measles, mumps, and rubella mandatory vaccinations.....

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Do you even know 1% of 7.9 billion is???

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 03:46 AM
link   

I didn't mean it to be threatening, just blunt, I guess. I am 110 % in favour of this movement. It is basically what I have always wanted to see happen. I have watched so many poorly treated working class people suffer. I have watched a woman work herself to death (she died on the weekend but I watched her deteriorate as the worked while sick to keep her home.) This was all before the lockdowns. It was a looong time coming. And it has been more peaceful than anyone could have imagined. Truly remarkable.

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Do you live in Ottawa?

No he doesn't but not living some where or not knowing what he's talking about has never stopped him from spouting off like he's an authority on whatever subject is in discussion

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Canadian Army Major Stephen Chledowski breaks ranks and tells the truth.

Wow. YouTube sucks. Will use Rumble for uploading videos now on. Thanks, Google.

Here's the video: www.facebook.com...
edit on 11-2-2022 by LoneCloudHopper2 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join