It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police Officers Speaking Out - Ottawa Police Need To See These!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Feb, 9 2022 @ 06:19 AM
link   
Canadian police speak out.

American police speak out.

Fireman's message to Ottawa Police Chief Peter Sloly.

edit on 9-2-2022 by LoneCloudHopper2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2022 @ 06:42 AM
link   
a reply to: LoneCloudHopper2

We all support this. Just please stop honking or whatever you call it. And BAM you nailed it.

posted on Feb, 9 2022 @ 06:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

This voice is loud and clear.

+6 more 
posted on Feb, 9 2022 @ 07:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

We all support this. Just please stop honking or whatever you call it. And BAM you nailed it.

I say they keep being loud and obnoxious. Compared to BLM “protests” the trucker protest is extremely peaceful.

posted on Feb, 9 2022 @ 07:13 AM
link   
True dat homeboy, lootin n shootin the BLM guide to peaceful protest. a reply to: Middleoftheroad

posted on Feb, 9 2022 @ 07:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Middleoftheroad

I say they keep being loud and obnoxious.

Maybe I'm different from what is normal, but if I find somebody or a group to be annoying, or I feel inconvenienced in any way, I will turn against them, even if I 100% agree with the message.

posted on Feb, 9 2022 @ 08:29 AM
link   

What a moving time. I did not know people could be so strong, centered and well expressed. Thanks for posting these statements.

+1 more 
posted on Feb, 9 2022 @ 08:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: tamusan

Maybe I'm different from what is normal, but if I find somebody or a group to be annoying, or I feel inconvenienced in any way, I will turn against them, even if I 100% agree with the message.

Well maybe you and those like minded will be happy with indefinite lockdowns and lost freedoms. That’s what’s on the line and if you can’t deal with a little noise to fight against that, then maybe you deserve no freedom.

posted on Feb, 9 2022 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Well maybe you and those like minded will be happy with indefinite lockdowns and lost freedoms.

What lockdowns? Most people in my area have been going unmasked and doing whatever we want for pretty much the entire time.
edit on 9 2 2022 by tamusan because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2022 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Thank you very much for showing these very moving videos. As one whose grandfather was a police officer, I am very happy and encouraged to see good men stepping forward and doing the right thing.

It is good that a central theme of the videos I watched is knowing and doing "the right thing", and avoiding doing "the wrong thing."

posted on Feb, 9 2022 @ 10:06 AM
link   
NO passport you do not pass the door means Nazi's are here. No freedom to go to games or restaurants is criminal in nature. It affectively means no freedom. What planet are you from anyway that you can't imagine this reality? They have forced whole communities to stay home in several nations during this fake pandemic.

Well maybe you and those like minded will be happy with indefinite lockdowns and lost freedoms.

What lockdowns? Most people in my area have been going unmasked and doing whatever we want for pretty much the entire time.

posted on Feb, 9 2022 @ 11:06 AM
link   
This is good glad its happening cause this is not... WTF Ottawa police

nypost.com...

A diminutive 78-year-old man was wrestled to the ground and cuffed after honking his car horn in support of the “Freedom Convoy” truckers protesting Canada‘s COVID-19 mandates, video shows.

Now-viral footage shows 4-foot-10-inch-tall great-grandfather Gerry Charlebois being confronted by an Ottawa cop who eventually forced him to his knees as he cuffed him Sunday.

“What did he do wrong?” a bystander asks the officer, who initially snaps, “None of your f—ing concern, man.”

posted on Feb, 9 2022 @ 11:14 AM
link   

I'm normally this way too. This is different because people have largely kept their discontent and suspicions to themselves due to the incredible amount of virtue signaling and shaming that has been pushed by the pro vax crowd, media and government. Anyone with any doubts or questions wasn't allowed much say, in some circles, were too afraid to speak up. Even the censorship on social media was crippling of any efforts to gather together on this. So I feel this is more a vast unleashing of that energy that got held back, two years for some people. A large percentage of society was on board but didn't know they had company.

posted on Feb, 9 2022 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

Do you live in Ottawa?

posted on Feb, 9 2022 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Yes. This lady explains it well (and she has a tragic story to share.)

posted on Feb, 9 2022 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: BelleEpoque

Glad you enjoyed them.
It is beautiful to see such bravery and integrity.

posted on Feb, 9 2022 @ 12:32 PM
link   

And the thing is, I have some sympathy for those in Ottawa who are annoyed with the protest, but only to a point. If you choose to live in Ottawa, the country's capitol, the most expensive Canadian city to live in, anywhere near Parliament Hill, you should expect to be inconvenienced by the occasional noisy demonstration. It's the same as people who live in an area which gets badly flooded every 5-10 years. Hearing how they just had a bad flood and endured annoyance and property damage will naturally earn a degree of sympathy from me, but only to a point because they choose to liven there. If you live in Ottawa, especially near Parliament Hill, you will face a massive, boisterous demonstration every 5-10 years.

posted on Feb, 9 2022 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Salander

Glad you enjoyed them. Thought I heard the word "integrity" a couple of times. It's a great word we haven't heard very often in recent years.

posted on Feb, 9 2022 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

There still seems to be a lot of people refusing to see the extreme escalation right in front of their eyes. Often this seems to be because they are locked in a fear state by all the establishment media fear mongering. Mass Formation Psychosis.

posted on Feb, 9 2022 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

Yeah there are several videos like this one floating around. I assume this is what has inspired the individuals above to speak out. There are still rumours of numerous Ottawa police officers resigning, or otherwise holding secret support for the men, women and children of the protest. I have a feeling there is a huge divide we're not seeing on the surface, in the police, Government, military, etc. At least some public officials have PUBLICLY called out for military intervention! But word is, the military has refused to intervene. Word was Trudeau then threatened paramilitary intervention. But so far, this hasn't happened.

We have the goods on Trudeau. His own brother admits he is working for foreign organizations, which is High Treason.

World Economic Forum founder Klaus Schwab admits it, without qualm:

(At the 1:08:56 mark.)

Freedom Convoy 2022 organizer Pat King has bragged for having proof of Trudeau's criminal actions.

So where and WHY is Trudeau really in HIDING? Is he really scared of this peaceful, family-friendly protest? Or is he hiding from factions under Government who might want to use this major (peaceful) uprising as momentum for his arrest?

Just some thoughts. I do not know what is happening behind closed doors. But I have to wonder.
edit on 9-2-2022 by LoneCloudHopper2 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join