It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aussies are Getting Gassed in Concentr... er "Quarantine" Camps

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2022 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: UpThenDown
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

Forget governments for a moment and bias, have you ever been on a building site during construction?

Do you honestly believe this to be true?

Nothing surprises me anymore. I don't know if it's true or not, but I wouldn't put anything past them. Just look at how "effective" the vaccine is.

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 03:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

originally posted by: PerfectAnomoly

A behind the scenes video shows us one of the prisoners who examines what seems to be a gas chamber, with no ventilation and what appears to be gas nozzles pointing into the cell. Later a guard is heard arguing with a woman who threatens her with being gassed if she doesn't shut up. The guy in the video also claims they are threatening to hold him longer than 14 days.

It sounds like a pure hell hole is Austrailia and certainly in these camps. People have to play by the rules or get tortured by sociopathic NWO guards. With omicron and covid winding down, the continued use of these camps is a huge violation of human rights.

Video Link

Another thread that turns out to be one big fail!

Get a grip of yourself man...

Do at least a small amount of research before you post this #e...

PA

Yeah, you skipped over the last. You and your crew did. That was pretty interesting.

Which one was that? the one where you claimed that every person in the US military had reported 6 times each in one year?

20 million reports and only 6 million in the military... Sounds kosha...

Bahahahahaha...

Was just as ridiculous as this one I seem to remember..

PA

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 11:15 AM
link   

A behind the scenes video shows us one of the prisoners who examines what seems to be a gas chamber, with no ventilation and what appears to be gas nozzles pointing into the cell. Later a guard is heard arguing with a woman who threatens her with being gassed if she doesn't shut up. The guy in the video also claims they are threatening to hold him longer than 14 days.

It sounds like a pure hell hole is Austrailia and certainly in these camps. People have to play by the rules or get tortured by sociopathic NWO guards. With omicron and covid winding down, the continued use of these camps is a huge violation of human rights.

Video Link

Another thread that turns out to be one big fail!

Get a grip of yourself man...

Do at least a small amount of research before you post this #e...

PA

Yeah, you skipped over the last. You and your crew did. That was pretty interesting.

Which one was that? the one where you claimed that every person in the US military had reported 6 times each in one year?

20 million reports and only 6 million in the military... Sounds kosha...

Bahahahahaha...

Was just as ridiculous as this one I seem to remember..

PA

Yeah its funny how you and your crew completely avoided that thread.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join