It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'No war in Europe,' leaders of Germany, France & Poland meet on Russia-Ukraine crisis

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2022 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Well who would have thought we would see that headline about 80 years ago. As the saying goes what a weird timeline this has turned into. Still it's good news, pretty sure they all 3 got together and said do we really want to get wrapped with Biden and America on this. Looks like

Macron is saying they have assurance Putin will not escalate

'Prevent war in Europe,' leaders of Germany, France & Poland meet on Russia-Ukraine crisis

Three days of intense diplomacy for French President Emmanuel Macron, he first met President Putin then he met President Zelensky and then finally other European leaders German chancellor Olaf Scholz and also the Polish President. The focus of all these meetings is to prevent war on Europe.

edit on 9-2-2022 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2022 @ 12:48 AM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

Amazing, Europe standing united without the US being involved
Can’t imagine why they are standing alone, oops, wait, what, of course I know why they don’t want to be involved with the US.
Let’s go Brandon

Outside of all the rhetoric, this Europe standing on its own, pretty big step away from once, one of their most trusted allies, partners and friends

posted on Feb, 9 2022 @ 01:12 AM
link   

France knows that Germany needs the gas/oil since Germany is facing quite a energy crisis.
Russia knows this is all distraction and charade.

There wont be a conflict.

posted on Feb, 9 2022 @ 01:28 AM
link   
Joe can’t handle his own border . Millions of illegals already invaded USA , why would any other country take advice from him?

posted on Feb, 9 2022 @ 02:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Enduro
Joe can’t handle his own border . Millions of illegals already invaded USA , why would any other country take advice from him?

They won't because they are not terrified of Ukraine like Biden is, and that's probably why Putin is doing what he is doing. He is making Brandon fester knowing that sometime soon his whole house of cards is coming down when Ukraine has enough of the Bull # and they release the Biden Files from all the crooked dealings that the Brandon Family has been doing over there. Putins laughing his ass off during this whole catastrophe.

posted on Feb, 9 2022 @ 02:26 AM
link   

Yes, that's why Scholz did not agree with Bidens war mongering and shut up about the pipeline.

I told it to Augustus yesterday, but he was soooo sure and adamant Germany will cave to the US wishes once again, but not this time. It's our gas supply, no matter what any US president says, we are not going to damage ourselves because he is afraid of his and his sons pedophile ongoings and affairs in Ukraine coming to light.

posted on Feb, 9 2022 @ 02:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Brotherman

Just to play devils advocate, why would Putin release anything, why have Biden removed, he is destroying the US from within (IMHO), just let the Democrats take their natural course, stand back and watch the world walk away from an imploding USA.

After Afghanistan, why would anyone want to be associated with them now
It’s terrible to watch what’s happening in the US
And btw, petrol up at $2.00 a litre in Australia, unheard of.

posted on Feb, 9 2022 @ 02:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman
a reply to: Brotherman

Just to play devils advocate, why would Putin release anything, why have Biden removed, he is destroying the US from within (IMHO), just let the Democrats take their natural course, stand back and watch the world walk away from an imploding USA.

After Afghanistan, why would anyone want to be associated with them now
It’s terrible to watch what’s happening in the US
And btw, petrol up at $2.00 a litre in Australia, unheard of.

Putin wouldn't have to release anything, Ukraine would do it on their own, Putin is just the pressure needed to make Joe STFU.

posted on Feb, 9 2022 @ 02:31 AM
link   
a reply to: ThatDamnDuckAgain

It's our gas supply, no matter what any US president says, we are not going to damage ourselves

Sorry for busting into to reply to you. But that is what i said in my other thread on the same issue. Russia knows that most of the EU needs the Russian gas supply.

They needed it, Germany has a energy crisis. I think like i stated all this feels like a distraction from the bad covid restrictions polices and other issues at home.
edit on 9-2-2022 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2022 @ 02:42 AM
link   

I am sure the Brandon administration will find a way of getting credit for it if it happens.

posted on Feb, 9 2022 @ 02:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tarzan the apeman.

I am sure the Brandon administration will find a way of getting credit for it if it happens.

He will be rewarded with an ice cream cone with 2 (yeah I said it 2 not 1) scoops of ice cream.

posted on Feb, 9 2022 @ 03:13 AM
link   
Well, so just say to the Ukraine that they will never be accepted in NATO and that they have to talk with people of Donbass as they said in Minsk they would. They put 130K troops on the border of Donbass, US and others provided them with weapons and Ukraine just a few days ago said that they already have far more weapons than targets in Donbass. They are preparing an offensive on the civilians and Russians will have a reason to move across the border. It will be a bloodshed and US needs to stand down as EU is trying to do.

If things escalate in the region all hell will break lose everywhere else: China - Taiwan and Balkan region. Everything needs to reverse a few years back.

posted on Feb, 9 2022 @ 03:19 AM
link   
a reply to: vNex92
Nothing to be sorry about, it's an open forum

It may very well be used for distraction too, I agree. Some fall for it, some not. The main thing is, for most who know a bit about the pipelines and having it topic in news and science magazines often, knows the local politics... it was obvious this would not happen.

No matter how hard Obama, Trump or Biden want's the pipelines to not come online because of US interests, it's maybe not too much to ask for understanding, even though Germany is a vassal state of the US, that we will not cut off our fingers in a twisted bound to fail attempt to hurt Russia, and have Germanies energy security as collateral damage on top of it.

Not going to happen, as we see.

posted on Feb, 9 2022 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Well its like our media here in the US, they barely had anything on the meeting. Psaki's comments of well we will believe it when we see it, BS. If you take it at face value sounds like the American government is being just a bit pissy. It does seem like Biden is not in lockstep with France, Germany, and Poland, and if this is the case, it seems our media didn't even know the meeting took place.

I wonder if they even told Biden?

posted on Feb, 9 2022 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: ThatDamnDuckAgain
I told it to Augustus yesterday, but he was soooo sure and adamant Germany will cave to the US wishes once again...

You should work on your reading comprehension, I said your politician didn't say 'no' when asked about the pipeline being boycotted, he said, "As I already said, we are acting together. We are absolutely united and we will not be taking different steps".

posted on Feb, 9 2022 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman

Amazing, Europe standing united without the US being involved
Can’t imagine why they are standing alone, oops, wait, what, of course I know why they don’t want to be involved with the US.
Let’s go Brandon

Outside of all the rhetoric, this Europe standing on its own, pretty big step away from once, one of their most trusted allies, partners and friends

It's almost like they don't trust him... I don't blame them one bit, have no doubt Biden wants to putter around bluster a bit for the distraction, Psaki's comments sounded extremely dismissive, like somebody completely left out of the loop. Would be nice if we had regular President pressers where you didn't have to speculate.

posted on Feb, 9 2022 @ 09:47 AM
link   

I hate watching a show and realizing that it's the exact same plotline from an earlier show.

posted on Feb, 9 2022 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: ThatDamnDuckAgain

Yes, that's why Scholz did not agree with Bidens war mongering and shut up about the pipeline.

I told it to Augustus yesterday, but he was soooo sure and adamant Germany will cave to the US wishes once again, but not this time. It's our gas supply, no matter what any US president says, we are not going to damage ourselves because he is afraid of his and his sons pedophile ongoings and affairs in Ukraine coming to light.

All Im gonna say is it's telling cause it sounds like our Whitehouse is out of the loop. When it comes to Russia I can't remember if that's ever happened since the '60s

posted on Feb, 9 2022 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

The us is punishing Canada and Australia, it’s all part of a global liberal “elite” plan to gain and keep control which they confuse with power. The less money you have the easier it is to control you.

posted on Feb, 9 2022 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

And I told you repeatedly it's not going to happen, no matter what you read into his behavior, I told ya.

I just would not have thought it does not even take 24h to prove you wrong.

But here we are

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join