It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Guardian (Newspaper) Wonders if USA is 'Ready to Take UFOs Seriously'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2022 @ 08:20 PM
link   
www.theguardian.com...

But 2022 could be even more profound, experts say, as the clamor for UFO disclosure and discovery continues to grow, and as new scientific projects bring us closer than ever to – potentially – discovering non-Earth life.

are they the first major media outlet to go on the record as believing in ET life? or are they just a bunch of whacko leftists, the MSNBC of newspapers?

how much attention are people paying to this subject with all that's going on in the world?

or might this all be a false flag to distract people from the left's failures?

opine, please.

posted on Feb, 8 2022 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: ElGoobero

It's interesting that the posture has changed - no ridicule, just questions stated rather matter-of-factly. I would say this might be the rarest of things - a journalist & editor on the same page with a rational determination regarding a complex & controversial subject, neither too afraid to voice that opinion.

Or it could be a carefully crafted seed amongst other seeds, which ultimately supports a form of disclosure that is not helpful to the needs of the people to understand the universe they live in. However, having read the article in full, I believe it is an honest & credible attempt to, as per the article, get a grip on the subject in an acceptable & non-discriminatory way.

Time will tell - if more outlets start up with similar pieces, we'll be able to get a better handle on where it's going - but as for me, I'm optimistic that this really could represent a major step forward. The analysis of Nick Pope, quoted in the article, is sage & timely wisdom on the likely forward trajectory of this official movement..

Thanks for sharing.

edit on FebruaryTuesday2202CST08America/Chicago-060030 by FlyInTheOintment because: spelling, clarification

posted on Feb, 8 2022 @ 08:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElGoobero
www.theguardian.com...

But 2022 could be even more profound, experts say, as the clamor for UFO disclosure and discovery continues to grow, and as new scientific projects bring us closer than ever to – potentially – discovering non-Earth life.

are they the first major media outlet to go on the record as believing in ET life? or are they just a bunch of whacko leftists, the MSNBC of newspapers?

how much attention are people paying to this subject with all that's going on in the world?

or might this all be a false flag to distract people from the left's failures?

opine, please.

The thing now is if they release they have known about this all this time people will go what else are these azzhats lying about. If they pretend they just found out recently don't we know that's a bunch of BS, and they are trying to snow us.

but part of me can definitely see TPTB wanting Biden to be President cause of all the crap it will cause.

posted on Feb, 8 2022 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

I think we all know by now that Biden is an inept fool & an agitator for the machinations of the ultra-elite.

He can't be taken seriously, but the fact that he's the sitting president is a deadly serious problem for the people of the USA. His actions on borders, immigration & voting have been wildly destructive, 'his' policies are frequently bizarre & ridiculously inappropriate - almost as inappropriate as his habit of sniffing the hair of little girls & pinching their nipples. He's a #ing disgrace in a number of ways, I hope he is somehow removed very soon. But it's likely that another idiot will take his place, so what can you do?!

posted on Feb, 9 2022 @ 02:43 AM
link   

are they the first major media outlet to go on the record as believing in ET life? or are they just a bunch of whacko leftists

No, they are not. ET life means extraterrestrial life, which is widely accepted by scientists and non-scientists, up to the point to explore Mars in search of ET life. It seems whacko rightists don't understand the difference between ET and ETI life...

posted on Feb, 9 2022 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Does anyone take The Guardian seriously nowadays? Since Brexit they have been pumping utter lies and misinformation at a rate of knots previously unheard of.

posted on Feb, 9 2022 @ 10:48 AM
link   
I think the USA takes UFOs very seriously, for decades. It's just that they haven't talked about it. Oh, they will agree that the UFOs are real and agree that there is alien life(if the definitive evidence shows up) but what they wont do is admit to having any alien technology (if they have) and more importantly the chance to get alien technology before anyone and that includes their own people. THAT is what they are scared of. Vision? What if the alien technology gives man free unlimited power? Just that would give the governments (not just the USA) a haemorrhage And more so the massive icing on the cake, What the alien technology could they weaponize. Those 2 things alone is why no government will ever tell you anything.

posted on Feb, 9 2022 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Many politicians, influencers, and public figures over history have floated the idea that an alien adversary would unite the world. Given the state of things, I certainly wouldn't put it past various groups to fake one.

"If you don't have fresh extraterrestrial contact on hand, store bought is fine."

posted on Feb, 9 2022 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: ChrisBlack

goes back to the Outer Limits episode 'Architects of Fear'
brain guys turn one of their own into an alien and fake a landing
for humanity's own good of course

new topics

top topics

join