It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

In Australia a funeral worker speaks.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2022 @ 06:35 PM
link   
This is another from the Horse's mouth, this Aussie funeral worker is seeing what the MSM does not want to report. She is seeing massive upticks in the deaths of babies, and young people.If she is lying then the Aussie Government has the power to have her taken out of circulation.www.bitchute.com...

Starting a New Thread ?

AboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count.
Please do not create minimal posts to start your new thread.
If you feel inclined to make the board aware of news, current events,
or important information from other sites;
*please post one or two paragraphs,
*a link to the entire story,
*AND your opinion, twist or take on the news item,
as a means to inspire discussion or collaborative research on your subject.

edit on Tue Feb 8 2022 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2022 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

It's not up for debate:

ONS Deaths - December 2021

"In December 2021, there were 49,428 deaths registered in England, 7,346 deaths (17.5%) more than the December five-year average (2015 to 2019); there were 3,336 deaths registered in Wales, 470 deaths (16.4%) more than the December average.

The leading cause of death in December 2021 was dementia and Alzheimer's disease in both England (accounting for 12.4% of all deaths) and Wales (12.1% of all deaths).

Coronavirus (COVID-19) was the fourth leading cause of death in December 2021 in both England (accounting for 5.4% of all deaths) and Wales (5.2% of all deaths)."

Deaths are up 10-20% month on month, even with the dubious statistical analysis which spins covid as responsible for around 5% you still have to ask where this massive increase in overall mortality is coming from.

posted on Feb, 9 2022 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Grenade

Idk what you're reading and quoting but it's not the same as me...

"In England, 43,604 deaths occurred in December 2021 (and were registered by 7 January 2022). This was 3,556 fewer deaths than the five-year average (2015 to 2019) for December (7.5% lower). Of all deaths that occurred, 5.4% (2,368 deaths) were due to coronavirus (COVID-19)."

Death's are less than the average.

posted on Feb, 9 2022 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

There are other undertakers and embalmers, from the US and Britain, speaking out about the highly irregular things they are seeing in the deceased who have taken the shots.

Yes, the shots are bioweapons, and our "leaders" don't want to talk about it.

posted on Feb, 9 2022 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Tropics

Sure you know what I’m reading as unlike yourself I provided a direct link to the Official government figures, it’s the same pattern month on month for the last year or so.

Click my link and read, it’s really that easy. Most likely you’re looking at a previous provisional release of figures before the December totals were finalised. While you’re at it have a look at any monthly report you like since vaccinations started and watch the pattern, this is a consistent 15-20% rise every month on the 5 year average, hence the usual suspects haven’t come in to try and bend the truth.
edit on 9/2/22 by Grenade because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 08:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grenade
a reply to: Tropics

Sure you know what I’m reading as unlike yourself I provided a direct link to the Official government figures, it’s the same pattern month on month for the last year or so.

Click my link and read, it’s really that easy. Most likely you’re looking at a previous provisional release of figures before the December totals were finalised. While you’re at it have a look at any monthly report you like since vaccinations started and watch the pattern, this is a consistent 15-20% rise every month on the 5 year average, hence the usual suspects haven’t come in to try and bend the truth.

HA! Facts? You refer to facts?

You silly person! "Facts" are so outmoded. Now days we believe in "truth" ("my truth," "your truth," "zir truth," you know the drill), not facts.

Facts suck. Facts are mean. Facts hurt people's feeling. Enough with the "facts" already. It's all about the feels!
edit on 2022 2 10 by incoserv because: (no reason given)

top topics

join