It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The infamous bakery

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2022 @ 02:59 PM
link   
A week or so ago I looked up the best Bakery in town. I was pleasantly surprised to read a news article bashing a bakery for displaying stats on a screen that contradict the official Covid19 narrative.
Obviously I went there, great bread, great people, everyone mask less.

Today I went again without mask, there is one customer before me just when it's my turn 2 police officer step into the shop.

First they adress the vendors, they have an exemption they don't have to show, then he addressed me, and I give him a "come on, this is harassment, because of this news article isn't it?" After that he tells me he will wait for me outside.

Outside one of them controls my id, while I tell the other that people like them are no better than hitlers lackeys following orders. He comes around and says at least in this country people still have a say, and that the democracy works.
to which i responded, sure hitler was also elected democratically.
We are not educated enough to withhold the propaganda and if no one dares to speak up the one controlling the propaganda arm will do as he pleases.

I could see it in his eyes that he knew something was wrong with the whole situation and that he is enforcing rules he does not totally agree with.

The other comes back and informs me that he will fine me a 100swiss francs for not wearimg a mask and if I want to pay it now or have it go to court, to wich I only respond can I have my id back.

The ususal game with cops start, when they realise, you are not impressed by their uniform, intimidation, and repressions.

Job and phone number? I tell him he has no right to ask me that for a minor infringement. Now he realises that I know my rights too.

He gets a little pissed, and tells me that it is a police control and everything I say could be held against me.

He tries to go for the defamation route.
Apparently I said he was like hitler.
Again I have to correct him because I said people like them are no better than his lackeys.
Also that I would make use of my right to remain silent from here on out.
He smiles a bitter smile and hands me my ID. I sarcastically tell him good job and leaf the place.

posted on Feb, 8 2022 @ 03:17 PM
link   
GOOD ON YOU!

Keep up the fight!

I thought Swiss land was supposed to be where all the richies live so it is kinda like more lax on rules. Guess not

a reply to: Terpene

posted on Feb, 8 2022 @ 03:20 PM
link   

If the cops had not told you they were detaining you,you should have ask the bakery owners if there was a back door you could use and given them the slip.

Amazing how insecure and ego driven so many cops are these days(not all of them thankfully).
The power attacracts the "school bully" types sadly.
You can often tell before they open their mouths which kind they are by their look alone.

If I ever have to interact with the ego types,I am uber polite with yes sir no sir thank you sir,which in most cases seems to massage their ego enough to prevent them trying to invent nonsense and give you more grief.

The ones who look like they are about to give you attitude are the ones you should be the nicest and most respectful to in my experience-you may still get a fine of course,but they tend not to make up BS charges if you make them feel like they are in total control.
I know its not always easy though.

posted on Feb, 8 2022 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Silcone Synapse

You can often tell before they open their mouths which kind they are by their look alone.

If I ever have to interact with the ego types,I am uber polite with yes sir no sir thank you sir,which in most cases seems to massage their ego enough to prevent them trying to invent nonsense and give you more grief.

This

posted on Feb, 8 2022 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Silcone Synapse

I know my rights quite well and know how to talk and when not.
I stay polite but show him that I'm not affraid of his authority.

posted on Feb, 9 2022 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Job and phone number? I tell him he has no right to ask me that for a minor infringement. Now he realises that I know my rights too.

Why are you confusing your rights with his?

Everyone has the right to ask any question they want. It's their mouth, they can form any utterances they darn well please.

What you should've realized is that you have no OBLIGATION TO OBEY someone that has no authority over you, and if peace has not been breached, and you have not answered 'yes' to his legalese (not english) question about 'understanding' (meaning 'standing under his/her authority'), the authority has not been created.

But be careful, they have PLENTY of tricks to create that authority.

However, talking like you did creates dishonor, no matter how proud you were of your supposed 'victory'. Things are not as simple as you seem to think, so be careful, or you end up digging a hole or jail for yourself while thinking 'you know your rights'. Can you list all of your rights, by the way?

No?

Then do you REALLY know your rights?

No one can truly KNOW their rights, as there are too many to ever list. You should rather know your OBLIGATIONS, where authority comes from and why and how it is created, you should know the LIMITS of goverments' powers, and so on.

Constitutions or any other pieces of paper never create any rights, I hope everyone knows that by now. They only LIMIT governments' powers so they can't prevent you from using your rights or trample on them.

However, they're sneaky and tricky, so they have succeeded in removing almost everyone's access to their unalienable rights, by using one right against you - your right to unlimited contracting. You can sign a contract which prevents you from USING your rights - and indeed, millions of people already have. You can give your consent to not using your rights, so it's game over.

At this kind of situation, it doesn't matter what you think you know about your rights, when you have already consented to not using them.

Also, talking about rights is a losing proposition in a court; the policy enforcers can talk about duties, and those trump rights.

It's sad that so many people seem to think that just by waving the word 'right' or 'rights' in front of someone's nose will somehow trump anything that someone says or does. It's going to be a bitter wake-up call when you look at the bricks through the bars and wonder how the heck it all happened, after all, you said the magic word, 'rights'.

(It's like trying to win in Monopoly by just reading the rule book instead of actually PLAYING THE GAME.)
edit on 9-2-2022 by Shoujikina because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 12:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Shoujikina

trying to win in Monopoly
the bank always wins and police is just the banks executive, I'm no Don Quixote.

You'll only get a one way ticket to coocko land using free man on the land as an argument in court. I do think it there is something to it however, but I have a nationality a passport, a residence, these are all contracts, that give away my freedom, it is very hard to live without them.

new topics

top topics

join