It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Going to jail

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Alien Abduct
a reply to: chr0naut

The links you posted are to opinion pieces about what the WHO and CDC talking heads supposedly said. If you wanted to provide strong supportive links, you should have linked straight to these as sources. Instead, you linked to opinions and reinterpretations that take things out of context and provide their own 'spin' on things.

LMAO if you actually read my sources you would see that they are direct quotes and a VIDEO OF THEM SAYING IT was provided so there is no confusion.

Of course an individual inoculation will not affect an individuals spread of a pathogen. Expecting that is woo-woo wrong thinking. But lots of inoculations, spread across the majority of a population, actually suppress the overall duration, disease load, and transmissibility of a pathogen, in every case, for every inoculation, throughout all of medical history. Proven.

Sorry, you are wrong and I proved it in my last post. What the vaccines do is lesson the symptoms for the majority of people. What the vaccines DONT do is prevent spread. If you argue with this statement then you are arguing against the chief of WHO and the director of the CDC.

You lose, have a good day.

In the first article, the only actual quote was a single sentence, not shown in context, and which made no use of the word "transmission" at all.

As a scientist and an expert in her field, she would have known that a vaccine cannot prevent exposure to, or initial infection with, a pathogen, and that it takes time for immune response to begin to clear the pathogen from the body. During that time while a pathogen is in the body and before immune response removes it, it is likely that the pathogen can be transmitted to others. What she actually said was entirely technically correct.

What the author of the article assumed (that a vaccine can magically prevent initial infection and early transmission) was what was nonsense. Vaccines attenuate and/or eradicate diseases by a process of attrition over numerous people, and over time.

The second article is more legit, although even then, the headline was not an actual quote of what CDC Director Walensky said.

So, I'm not actually arguing against ether of them.

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 11:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

It's now a known fact that covid-19 vaccinations do nothing to stop the spread. They only lesson symptoms. So why mandate vaccinations?

It's a known fact, is it?

The Effect of Vaccination Rates on the Infection of COVID-19 under the Vaccination Rate below the Herd Immunity Threshold.

“When will it be over?”: An introduction to viral reproduction
numbers, R 0 and R e

Decreased infectivity following BNT162b2 vaccination: A prospective cohort study in Israel

Prevention and Attenuation of Covid-19 with the BNT162b2 and mRNA-1273 Vaccines

Impact of vaccination on household transmission of SARS-COV-2 in England (.pdf)

Initial report of decreased SARS-CoV-2 viral load after inoculation with the BNT162b2 vaccine

COVID-19 vaccine impact in Israel and a way out of the pandemic

How vaccines reduce transmission

As these papers and articles have explained, the percentage of the population that are inoculated is critical in reducing transmissibility within that population. Although I am generally against mandates, I can see a reason why some authorities have implemented them, in an environment where others are being led to abstain from inoculation, by misinformation.

Please feel free to post a study or paper, that supports your statement.

Quoted above for your reference.....
You are talking in circles and contradictory to yourself. I encourage anyone reading this thread to isolate this discussion and read for your self. This discussion is terminated.

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 03:02 AM
link   

It's now a known fact that covid-19 vaccinations do nothing to stop the spread. They only lesson symptoms. So why mandate vaccinations?

The Effect of Vaccination Rates on the Infection of COVID-19 under the Vaccination Rate below the Herd Immunity Threshold.

numbers, R 0 and R e

Decreased infectivity following BNT162b2 vaccination: A prospective cohort study in Israel

Initial report of decreased SARS-CoV-2 viral load after inoculation with the BNT162b2 vaccine

As these papers and articles have explained, the percentage of the population that are inoculated is critical in reducing transmissibility within that population. Although I am generally against mandates, I can see a reason why some authorities have implemented them, in an environment where others are being led to abstain from inoculation, by misinformation.

You are talking in circles and contradictory to yourself. I encourage anyone reading this thread to isolate this discussion and read for your self. This discussion is terminated.

You wrote "It's now a known fact that covid-19 vaccinations do nothing to stop the spread."

I posted links to numerous studies that show to the contrary that vaccinations are effective in reducing the spread of COVID-19 through a population.

Is the request for you to post a study or paper that supports your statement an unreasonable thing for me to request?

For you to withdraw from the debate at this stage, and not even provide some support for your argument, is to concede.

edit on 11/2/2022 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 10:40 AM
link   

numbers, R 0 and R e

You wrote "It's now a known fact that covid-19 vaccinations do nothing to stop the spread."

I posted links to numerous studies that show to the contrary that vaccinations are effective in reducing the spread of COVID-19 through a population.

Is the request for you to post a study or paper that supports your statement an unreasonable thing for me to request?

For you to withdraw from the debate at this stage, and not even provide some support for your argument, is to concede.

“What the vaccines can't do anymore is prevent transmission."CDC Director Walenskypic.twitter.com/s3BjMVBOub— DrScott (@drscott_atlanta) January 9, 2022

ETA: I can't embed the Twitter link for the director of CDC so you'll have to go to my original source posted above.

The chief of WHO and the director of the CDC BOTH explicitly state that the vaccinations do NOT prevent spread, they lesson your chances of getting severely sick. Like I said before if you want to argue against this statement then you are arguing against the science of WHO and the CDC. Have a good day.
edit on 2/11/2022 by Alien Abduct because: (no reason given)

edit on 2/11/2022 by Alien Abduct because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Terpene

A day? Take at least 3 days to find yourself

Ask to go to the hole, and do it standing on your head, you know to get it right up them

posted on Feb, 12 2022 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Any crime is just ludicrous when the ruling class does what it does and is never punished. I’d be furious to be in front of a judge in 2022 given what they DONT prosecute and I’d tell him or her to eat me Your Honor. Cops and politicians raping and robbing us run amok with power and you want to lock me away to waste away time off my life for x y z in THIS country?!

posted on Feb, 12 2022 @ 05:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Terpene

Fight smarter not harder.

posted on Feb, 14 2022 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Wow.... Only a single day in jail removes a $250 fine in your area? Everywhere I've ever lived in the US, the going rate was $50/day of incarceration. So, a $250 fine would require five days behind bars to clear.

But, that's just my experience. If choosing between one day in the clink and $250, I'm going with the first option. Hell, you won't even spend an actual 24-hour day locked up. You'll probably process straight through the facility in under 12 hours.

But, again that's based on my experience...

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join