It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ufology Diploma Course

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2022 @ 06:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur

Am cautious re all things Travis and co. It's not a case that particularly interests me but did take a closer look here and there. A lot of shenanigan's.

posted on Apr, 16 2022 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Sleep paralysis and mental illnesses paranoia etc.i know one such person

posted on Apr, 16 2022 @ 11:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus1

…..”Who Would Benefit from This Course?

Are we alone in space? The Ufology Diploma Course is perfect for anyone who has considered life beyond our planet or who seek an explanation for the currently unexplainable. Those who are more reserved in their beliefs may also find interest in the historical aspect of how UFOs reports have been perceived over time and the organisations created by governments tasked with finding the truth behind them.”…..

Well here is a way to challenge yourself as Armchair UFOLOGISTS.

Take this course and see if you can Ace it!

Is it a degree in UFOLOGY? You’d be hard pressed, to get a Bachelors Degree in UFOLOGY from any recognized accredited college/university system…….at least last I checked….years ago.

There’s a tuition sale going on now.

Will I take it? No, my knowledge is limited, and there’s no upside for me to parlay this for anything other than perhaps having a novelty diploma hanging on my “I love Me Wall” with the rest of a lifetimes worth of Atta Boys.

But if you feel so inclined….go for it. Let us know if you Ace’d it.

👽🛸🍸

I won't settle for less than a Ph.D.!

posted on Apr, 16 2022 @ 11:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arbitrageur
a reply to: Ophiuchus1
Modules 4, 5, and 7 suggest this course was written by a nut, who is teaching it?

I think based on those modules, people taking this course would likely finish dumber instead of smarter.

12 parts on the module for alien contact and abduction (for which no verifiable evidence exists*), but how many parts for the module on manipulation of the UFO topic by the intelligence community, and also charlatans who call themselves UFOlogists?

*Hitchens's razor

Arbitrageur: "I think based on those modules, people taking this course would likely finish dumber instead of smarter."

Careful, you're referring to the majority of this forum's members!

posted on Apr, 26 2022 @ 12:13 AM
link   
I wouldn't take this too seriously, much like sending your name to Mars or buying your own moon property. If ufology were a real and serious profession you'd see courses like this being hosted at world reknown collegiates. Any skeptic could tear this thing apart top to bottom.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join