It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible Paramilitary Siege of Freedom Convoy 2022 TONIGHT?? SOON??

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2022 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: InachMarbank

I'd like to think the police will not follow orders to arrest the peaceful protestors, but i don't believe most of them will.
edit on 9-2-2022 by InachMarbank because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2022 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman
Just watching, every thread, every issue, warning, every word spoken, the drama and attempt to stop these protests makes me realise none of this is about vaccines, it’s all about manipulation and controlling the public
Realising it’s bigger than what we understand
What’s going on?

This really is very true. Truckers, driving alone for 48 hours, delivering goods. Must be vaccinated or face 14 day quarantine when returning to Canada even though both vaxxed and unvaxxed can transmit the virus (this is pretty much common knowledge now even in MSM), and it doesn't even work against Omicron, AND Omicron is light. The absolute out of proportion, non-sensical and non-scientific mandates DO tell us it's not about health.

posted on Feb, 9 2022 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman
a reply to: musicismagic

That much I know but why?
What’s the endgame is the question, killing people, virus, what purpose
If they wanted to kill, just release a really deadly virus, job done

They need to kill in a controlled manner. Not everyone at once. They don't want to kill everyone, and not at once.

posted on Feb, 9 2022 @ 02:08 PM
link   

I certainly have my doubts. So few people, of any organization in Canada, has shown much integrity. Seems a guilty conscience appears more appealing than disrespecting the authoritarians. Sad, sad, sad.

posted on Feb, 9 2022 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: InachMarbank

I'd like to think the police will not follow orders to arrest the peaceful protestors, but i don't believe most of them will.

Canadian police is has already seized their fuel. They will have no issues arresting them. Look at Australia as well.

posted on Feb, 9 2022 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm
a reply to: Chance321

www.givesendgo.com...

Nearly $6.5 million raised so far. Incredible what community can accomplish with the right motivation.

That makes 16.5 million donated by people in total when you count the amount raised on GoScam.me.

Never, Ever donate to gofundme. They are a part of it.

posted on Feb, 9 2022 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

And triple the sentences for election related crimes.

posted on Feb, 9 2022 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: everyone

I believe it's only just begun.

Americans are already embedded into the convoys.

Some kind of military operation or thuggery will get noticed.

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 01:53 AM
link   
The Crackpot Farmer says relax.

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 06:12 AM
link   
It'd be cool if this ended with yearly music festivals featuring plenty of trucks lol. Stranger things have happened.

I do understand what its about, govt's around the world need to understand that its people's lively hoods and the issue is far wider than truckers. It can only be done so long before people start to get a little upset. Certain lockdown measures i can agree with but requiring most human beings who work to have the vaccine with no choice in the matter and then the harsh reality of what happens when and if they do get sick is quite brutal and not really necessary. Perhaps there was a time when it was a good idea, this can't go on indefinitely and governments need to understand that like ebola and all the other terror bugs of the world its not going away and people will just have to do their best to stay well and if they get sick manage it beat it and carry on with life.
edit on 10-2-2022 by mammothtank because: (no reason given)

One thing that still perplexes me is why practical health guidance isn't being delivered along with covid19 vaccination information and how to lead a healthy life. Its as if the entire medical community is promoting it as a silver bullet, when anyone with even a slight sense of sanity would know that if your already in a bad state of health and continue to be so that's going to kill you far faster than any virus will only the virus will add to that. I don't get it aye i really don't. Why aren't people being encouraged to exercise, to cut down on highly processed foods and all that stuff which by all reasoning now more than anytime in the recent past would be the time to do it so that the body has a fighting chance to beat it back along with anything else.
edit on 10-2-2022 by mammothtank because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 06:17 AM
link   
Covid, even though real, the narrative behind it is about control.

The US democrats ceased on the opportunity to control. Along with civil unrest, Covid has been about control from the start.

Why the need to keep witch hunting trump?
Why the pressure to control people through Covid mandates when no mandate has stopped the Spread?
Why the need to silence people with different opinions?
Lots of whys.

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: mammothtank

The medical profession's job to support big pharma. Health weather good or bad, is the responsibility of each individual.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join