It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible Paramilitary Siege of Freedom Convoy 2022 TONIGHT?? SOON??

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2022 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: LoneCloudHopper2
I am sadden to be watching this happen in real time, but can't say I'm surprised. It became painfully obvious on January 6, 2020 that covid was just an excuse to enact a world-wide agenda. We've all thrown in our best guesses as to what that agenda is, and who is actually pulling the strings but the end goal may be even worse than all of our guesses to date.

If this can happen in Canada, it can happen in the US.....and probably will.

I think the riots of the 1960's served to teach the oligarchy on how to do a more efficient job at silencing the people. Any group daring to stand up for rights and freedom are now being used as an example to show protesting is nothing more than fools' folly at this point.

Who will be the heroes on the world stage, and will they live to tell their story?

posted on Feb, 8 2022 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: oddscreenname
a reply to: incoserv

Everyone wants to be a hero, few want to take the first hit.

So true... few want to take the second, third, or fourth hit either. The ones who do take the hits almost never want to be a hero. They aren't looking for praise or glory. They just want what is good and right, and do what they gotta do.

Not everyone is a fighter, and that's okay, but thank Heaven for those that are! Sometimes it's more important and more valuable to have the right person/people in the fight, as opposed to having the most people in the fight. And then, of course, the challenge is for the rest of us to recognize who the right and best people are...

posted on Feb, 8 2022 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman
Just watching, every thread, every issue, warning, every word spoken, the drama and attempt to stop these protests makes me realise none of this is about vaccines, it’s all about manipulation and controlling the public
Realising it’s bigger than what we understand
What’s going on?

The idea that democracy ends when the voting booths close. You get what you voted for, even if "what you voted for" doesn't care what you wanted.

posted on Feb, 8 2022 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Been trying to figure out a way to make people get along for some time, even asked my eight year old..His answer was to take their property..lol, My question to him was "how does one wage total war on something without risking life?" There is not a way that Ive found that doesn't endanger those not directly involved with the conflict. This event creates threats to innocents that would not 'normally' exist. The re routing of emergency vehicles etc. It really is a strong-arm tactic on the part of these 'protestors'.

Sooo..Disperse or we start impounding people and rigs.

What am I missing?

posted on Feb, 8 2022 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
Sometimes words of lets work together just doesn't work with Dictators and Joe Biden is one also.

Working together with evil individuals is not something anyone should want to do.

The goal is to make them have a change of heart, or remove them.

posted on Feb, 8 2022 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Now with this threat out there they should just relocate to another major city such as Montreal or Toronto and stay ahead of the authorities. Will the reach be better if other cities see this than just Ottawa?

If the government takes action it could be a serious violation of the law of war. To bring serious use of force against a countries own citizens I think it takes a little more than protesting and blocking some roads. Things could get really ugly for Canada

posted on Feb, 8 2022 @ 11:49 AM
link   
I don't see how a paramilitary siege will do the Canadian authorities any favors. It proves they aren't leaders, just white collar mafia who can't tell the difference between dousing flames and adding fuel to the blaze. The convoy will mutate and resume because they're not easily intimidated. Parliament knows this.

posted on Feb, 8 2022 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

To take the first hit, someone needs to still be blowing their horn even after the judge made it illegal in town. Does anyone know if the horns stopped or are they still going?

posted on Feb, 8 2022 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: LoneCloudHopper2

Is there a web page we can send donations for the Freedom Convoy?

posted on Feb, 8 2022 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Chance321

www.givesendgo.com...

Nearly $6.5 million raised so far. Incredible what community can accomplish with the right motivation.

edit on 8-2-2022 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2022 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

Just watching, every thread, every issue, warning, every word spoken, the drama and attempt to stop these protests makes me realise none of this is about vaccines, it’s all about manipulation and controlling the public
What’s going on?

The idea that democracy ends when the voting booths close. You get what you voted for, even if "what you voted for" doesn't care what you wanted.

Thus the reason we have to solve the fact that Dems are cheating in Blue states and Repubs are cheating in Red states. It is obvious by now that we get told who won by some bozo from the election commission who is beholden to some other nation or Marxist cause. Anything but the citizens cause. The elections are rigged. We have to solve that first or this keeps going on and on until we do.

edit on 8-2-2022 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2022 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

What’s going on?

Thus the reason we have to solve the fact that Dems are cheating in Blue states and Repubs are cheating in Red states. It is obvious by now that we get told who won by some bozo from the election commission who is beholden to some other nation or Marxist cause. Anything but the citizens cause. The elections are rigged. We have to solve that first or this keeps going on and on until we do.

Eliminate the Dominion (cough Diebold cough) electronic interfaces and mail in voting, implement voter ID for legal residents. No ID, no entry. Devote maximum security resources for chain of custody and tallying procedures. Mandate a 3 day holiday for election season (except security resources who are handsomely compensated for their patriotic services). Call it "democracy weekend" or whatever. All non essential businesses are closed while booths are open.

Is that sufficient?

edit on 8-2-2022 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2022 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: oddscreenname

To take the first hit, someone needs to still be blowing their horn even after the judge made it illegal in town.

I'm not so sure about that... if they are not blowing their horns, and they take the first hit, that's going to be a huge hit to the integrity and character of the authorities and officials who inflicted the first hit upon peaceful and cooperative protesters.

Does anyone know if the horns stopped or are they still going?

As of an on-site video last night, the horns had stopped. Not sure since then...

posted on Feb, 8 2022 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Correct. A key element of protest etiquette is to maintain a sterling image of cooperation, aka not stirring turds for the sake of it.

posted on Feb, 8 2022 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Remember when India fought for freedom and independency from the British?

They were called all sort of things, but at the end of the day, they did the right thing even if they had to make some terrible sacrifices.

posted on Feb, 8 2022 @ 03:03 PM
link   

a reply to: musicismagic

That much I know but why?
What’s the endgame is the question, killing people, virus, what purpose
If they wanted to kill, just release a really deadly virus, job done

Easier said than done.

Besides, killing per se is not the main objective, which is to deliver the country on a silver platter to the WEF so that oligrachs can buy it and the population "will own nothing and you will be happy".

Remember ?

Wish this was really a crazy conspiracy....unreal....THIS is official WEF poster:

posted on Feb, 8 2022 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

What’s going on?

Eliminate the Dominion (cough Diebold cough) electronic interfaces and mail in voting, implement voter ID for legal residents. No ID, no entry. Devote maximum security resources for chain of custody and tallying procedures. Mandate a 3 day holiday for election season (except security resources who are handsomely compensated for their patriotic services). Call it "democracy weekend" or whatever. All non essential businesses are closed while booths are open.

Is that sufficient?

posted on Feb, 8 2022 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

Well, I am not sure it will be crushed. The military has said they will not get involved. I keep hearing reports that Ottawa police are resigning, or secretly supporting the protestors. The protestors represent regular Canadians after all. Plenty of video footage of cops smiling, nodding or winking at the protestors. So...I am at once optimistic and worried. I see victory, but at the same time, I know the globalists in the leadership WOULD crush it...so it's tense but beautiful.

Tim Pool declares victory for the truckers:

edit on 8-2-2022 by LoneCloudHopper2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2022 @ 11:58 PM
link   
MAJOR UPDATE

It appears rumours such as a city-wide blackout and a detainment centre for protestors are FALSE RUMOURS likely spread by feds to scare supporters away from Ottawa. Pat King proves these are false. Worth a watch just to see how desperate and pathetic the Government is to stop the convoy.

edit on 8-2-2022 by LoneCloudHopper2 because: (no reason given)
extra DIV

posted on Feb, 9 2022 @ 09:33 AM
link   
So what's the next move once these mass arrests are initiated?
edit on 9-2-2022 by InachMarbank because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join