It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible Paramilitary Siege of Freedom Convoy 2022 TONIGHT?? SOON??

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Feb, 8 2022 @ 02:25 AM
link   
Freedom Convoy pre-emptive press conference from Ottawa.

Protest organizer Pat King on "paramilitary", and talks to Justin Trudeau.

YouTuber I've been following, Tireroaster's Garage, issues similar warning to protestors.

The first of these warnings I heard from Sam The Trucker yesterday.

Hopefully it's just intimidation.
edit on 8-2-2022 by LoneCloudHopper2 because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Feb, 8 2022 @ 02:42 AM
link   
Sometimes words of lets work together just doesn't work with Dictators and Joe Biden is one also.

+18 more 
posted on Feb, 8 2022 @ 02:45 AM
link   
Just watching, every thread, every issue, warning, every word spoken, the drama and attempt to stop these protests makes me realise none of this is about vaccines, it’s all about manipulation and controlling the public
Realising it’s bigger than what we understand
What’s going on?

posted on Feb, 8 2022 @ 02:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman
Just watching, every thread, every issue, warning, every word spoken, the drama and attempt to stop these protests makes me realise none of this is about vaccines, it’s all about manipulation and controlling the public
Realising it’s bigger than what we understand
What’s going on?

Dictators kill, that is what is going on, whether it is life , liberty or personal happiness.

+5 more 
posted on Feb, 8 2022 @ 02:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

Indeed it is. Power. Control. Domination.

posted on Feb, 8 2022 @ 02:50 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

That much I know but why?
What’s the endgame is the question, killing people, virus, what purpose
If they wanted to kill, just release a really deadly virus, job done

posted on Feb, 8 2022 @ 02:52 AM
link   
Oh lordy! This is not going to end well if it happens.
Following S&F
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Feb, 8 2022 @ 03:13 AM
link   

Dictators are also afraid of any deadly virus unless they have the antidote for it. This virus which I've been posting about for 24 months now does have a hidden agenda to it. At least that is the feeling I get from all the posters here. We've had 2 Prime Ministers resign here since this all has happen. I don't know what happened but Abe did have health problems and the other guy, Suga left also. Stress I think.
Sadly, if you know anything about gang life in or out of prison, to survive in the jungle of politics one truly must end up on having blood on their hands. Trump seem to have NO blood on his hands, but I don't know. Biden, is a vile Dictator. He has let people that have not gone through the legal process of immigration . All them people actually have broken the immigration law of yesterday. Today, there is NO enforceable law other then if caught with a severe criminal background that is a national threat, that person can be jailed or sent back.

Here we talk about people control. That is first. You have to understand that.
As you know Mao starved millions of Chinese . This is the second control...FOOD
The 3rd control is transportation.

We've seen people control, we've seen food disappear off the food shelves and now with higher gasoline prices we most likely will see a form of transportation control. I would watch the projected sales of RV's in the future. The CEO's of the biggest companies surely going to have some inside secret information. Are they not putting kill switches in cars these days ?

posted on Feb, 8 2022 @ 03:17 AM
link   

The MSM are on it to when it comes to manipulation.

+4 more 
posted on Feb, 8 2022 @ 03:20 AM
link   

Why??

A literally return to surfdom

The very wealthy and powerful want a world where they rule and no one else can rise to any power.

They want a subservient population that's completely controlled

We have too much freedom and too much ability to chart our own courses .....

They want it how it use to be and will settle for nothing less than total control

posted on Feb, 8 2022 @ 03:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: LoneCloudHopper2

Indeed it is. Power. Control. Domination.

posted on Feb, 8 2022 @ 03:23 AM
link   
May be true or not. No idea. Just concerned, so I'm sharing this.

posted on Feb, 8 2022 @ 03:51 AM
link   
Your correct it’s about control and the balance of power is shifting Raggedy.

posted on Feb, 8 2022 @ 04:04 AM
link   

These people must be well paid by the CCP.

+2 more 
posted on Feb, 8 2022 @ 07:18 AM
link   
a reply to: LoneCloudHopper2
The hypocricy of the state is on full view-

They lockdown the whole country for 2 years and everyone is supposed to go along with it even when it becomes obvious it has nothing to do with a virus,then the protesters lockdown the capital city for 10 days and the state LOSES ITS MIND.

The canadian government are treating its own people like an enemy in a war.

That tells me they are scared of those who want to be free.

posted on Feb, 8 2022 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Careful!

The U.N. might send in a brigade of Blue Helmuts !!!🦇

posted on Feb, 8 2022 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Every time I see information like this being posted, a quote from Thomas Jefferson comes to mind:

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants. It is it’s natural manure.

Sometimes there is no peaceful resolution.

posted on Feb, 8 2022 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

That quote is from a letter of 1787 that Jefferson wrote to John Adams' son-in-law. I quote the larger context here with bold and italicized emphasis added by me:

I do not know whether it is to yourself or Mr. Adams I am to give my thanks for the copy of the new constitution. I beg leave through you to place them where due. It will be yet three weeks before I shall receive them from America. There are very good articles in it: and very bad. I do not know which preponderate. What we have lately read in the history of Holland, in the chapter on the Stadtholder, would have sufficed to set me against a Chief magistrate eligible for a long duration, if I had ever been disposed towards one: and what we have always read of the elections of Polish kings should have forever excluded the idea of one continuable for life. Wonderful is the effect of impudent and persevering lying. The British ministry have so long hired their gazetteers to repeat and model into every form lies about our being in anarchy, that the world has at length believed them, the English nation has believed them, the ministers themselves have come to believe them, and what is more wonderful, we have believed them ourselves.

Yet where does this anarchy exist? Where did it ever exist, except in the single instance of Massachusets? And can history produce an instance of a rebellion so honourably conducted? I say nothing of it’s motives. They were founded in ignorance, not wickedness. God forbid we should ever be 20 years without such a rebellion.

The people can not be all, and always, well informed. The part which is wrong will be discontented in proportion to the importance of the facts they misconceive. If they remain quiet under such misconceptions it is a lethargy, the forerunner of death to the public liberty. We have had 13. states independant 11. years. There has been one rebellion. That comes to one rebellion in a century and a half for each state. What country before ever existed a century and half without a rebellion?

And what country can preserve it’s liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms. The remedy is to set them right as to facts, pardon and pacify them. What signify a few lives lost in a century or two? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants. It is it’s natural manure.

Our Convention has been too much impressed by the insurrection of Massachusets: and in the spur of the moment they are setting up a kite to keep the hen yard in order. I hope in God this article will be rectified before the new constitution is accepted.

posted on Feb, 8 2022 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Everyone wants to be a hero, few want to take the first hit.

posted on Feb, 8 2022 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: oddscreenname

Everyone wants to be a hero, few want to take the first hit.

Aye, there's the rub.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join