It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trucker protests: Emergency debate in Canada's Parliament on anti-mandate demonstrations | LIVE

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Trucker protests: Emergency debate in Canada's Parliament on anti-mandate demonstrations | LIVE

Looks like the conservative party has finally woken up, but JT and libs aren't backing down either. So funny hearing the liberals pissing themselves over foreign Trumpists interfering.

It's almost like Canada doesn't know how to handle divisiveness at all.

edit on 7-2-2022 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

Fascinating, considering the time of evening. After the debate, who makes the decision, based on the new evidence?

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 08:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

Looks like the conservative party has finally woken up, but JT and libs aren't backing down either. So funny hearing the liberals pissing themselves over foreign Trumpists interfering.

If the truckers make the government talk then they have won.
It is how peaceful protests are supposed to work.

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 08:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Fascinating, considering the time of evening. After the debate, who makes the decision, based on the new evidence?

I don't know JT is there, he isn't backing down.

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Step 1: promise to give them what they want so they go away

Step 2: set up a series of administrative roadblocks to make their victory as tedious and exhausting as possible

Step 3: wait for convoy patriots to take the easy way out

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 08:44 PM
link   

The "Government" will never heed to the people's demands -- It will piss off the WEF/Klaus Schwab too much and I am sure the repercussions of such will lead to Trudeau's demise.

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

If the truckers make the government talk then they have won.
It is how peaceful protests are supposed to work.

This debate will result in a stricter opposition to the convoy. The NDP called for it and Jag wants nothing more to look stronger than Justin against the right.

Are you listening to this? You belive these truckers are opposing a reasonable government.

Hate
Foreign money influencing our government.
Stealing food from homeless..

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm
Step 1: promise to give them what they want so they go away

Step 2: set up a series of administrative roadblocks to make their victory as tedious and exhausting as possible

Step 3: wait for convoy patriots to take the easy way out

Not sure this would work the way you're suggesting. There isn't really any "administrative route" needed to abandon a vaccination mandate... you simple tell those unvaccinated that they're good and cease persecuting or punishing them.

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Conservatives are pushing that other countries are dropping mandates and rightfully so. How this is affecting rural Canadians tremendously. Put COVID behind us

and LT obviously came in and then split somewhere else I believe

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 09:16 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Whats the point of persecuting or punishing the unvaccinated when the vaccinated and boosted are also getting infected and being tested postive for the virus? makes you think the logic reasoning by the polticans.

The polticans, "Health Experts" still haven't mentioned to the boosted just how many boosters they might need. In Canada they already reached a vaccination threshold of 89% 90% if those numbers and data are to be believed.

Even Canada had reached the vaccination threshold. The politicians are still hell bent on these mandates and passports, restrictions even after two years had passed.

Whats the reasoning? why moving the goal posts?

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 09:30 PM
link   

I don't know JT is there, he isn't backing down.

I hope what these ladies and gents say, carries some weight with Justin Trudeau (JT).

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 09:32 PM
link   
I know why the United States wants to keep the official "Pandemic Emergency" declaration going through to at least November of this year.

But what is Canada leadership's real reason for being assholes?

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 09:39 PM
link   

I know why the United States wants to keep the official "Pandemic Emergency" declaration going through to at least November of this year.

They are canadian.

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

Even Canada had reached the vaccination threshold. The politicians are still hell bent on these mandates and passports, restrictions even after two years had passed.

Control
It has ALWAYS been about control

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Control

Its not going to work when you have the majority of the people speaking out and some i spoke today they are very much in support of the truckers.

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Because they want to bring in US style mass mail-in voting because of pandemics, lockdowns and all that.

No pandemic= no mass mail in vote

No mass mail in vote= no possibility of mass mail in vote fraud so that scumbag Justin can stay in power.

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 09:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92

Control

Its not going to work when you have the majority of the people speaking out and some i spoke today they are very much in support of the truckers.

I agree it will not work.
Doesn't mean they won't try.
Mark well who wants to take your rights in exchange for security.

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 09:45 PM
link   

They are canadian.

Whatever gives the leadership happiness and satisfaction, take it away from them, even if personal sacrifice is involved. If the leaders there are wimps like the leaders here in the USA, they'll cry "Uncle!", relatively easily and quickly.

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 09:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: M5xaz

Because they want to bring in US style mass mail-in voting because of pandemics, lockdowns and all that.

No pandemic= no mass mail in vote

No mass mail in vote= no possibility of mass mail in vote fraud so that scumbag Justin can stay in power.

What you're saying makes the most sense yet for why Canada leadership would want to keep the official "Pandemic Emergency" going. WHEN is the next big nationwide vote? When is Trudeau's next shot at being re-elected?

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 09:49 PM
link   

These people are scum . They say they’re flying confederate and nazi flags . They’re trying to say the protesters are like the nazis who killed millions of Jews .
These politicians are projecting terribly . This Muslim speaker is as dumb as a box of rocks . He categorized bout 20 different people . Whatever happened to just being a human ? Does he really need to play the race or religion card . Just scumbags , they sure can’t go off their ideals

All of these speakers are too scared to say covids a bunch of crap . A few of them were smart and said the lockdowns didn’t work . There’s 90 percent vaccination rate . What more do they want ? Pfizer boot lickers keep bringing up swastikas and confederate flags . I must of missed all those .

I love the Canadians ! Don’t leave truckers . End the mandates . Then don’t move until these politicians who have stated they want to keep y’all locked down for no reason are removed . Let’s all get politicians who fight the corporations and the global elite and work for us . We have the power , not the very few global elite who own everything. We have the people , we have the power . Power to the people

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join