It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My son is injected and manifesting "vaccine adverse events'

page: 15
<< 12  13  14   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2022 @ 05:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

So listen to John Itisnowagain. LoL

Ive made my bed and am perfectly happy in such.

Me and mine are all fine and dandy, ticketyboo, and plodding along just fine.

Just like the majority of the rest of the people in this nation.
edit on 16-2-2022 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2022 @ 05:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Madviking

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

originally posted by: XL5
a reply to: AaarghZombies

If taking a back seat means death then what? If Takei meant that statment for non life threatening medical treatment then it is somewhat better but not quite there yet.

Takei is an old school liberal, not one of AOCs bile spitting zealots.

I can say with confidence that he absolutely doesn't want anybody to die, and that he was merely refereeing to people who were sick in bed with covid.

False, he has said some horrible things about the unvaccinated. Denying people health care based on their sincere beliefs, not desiring to take an experimental vaccine that was rushed, or who have naturally acquired immunity, is at best ignorant. More like evil and playing foot soldier for power and profit. It goes against every code of modern medical ethics.

twitter.com...

He's also played the part of a partisan hack for the better part of 4 years. Not to say that's unique, but he has besmirched his Star Trek legacy.

What's with so many Democrats coming out of the closet with these totalitarian and oppressive, bootlicking tendencies? It's really sad and bizarre.

Your own link contradicts you.

Did you think I wouldn't read it?

The willfully unvaccinated who wind up in hospitals from Covid should not receive priority medical care over other very sick or injured people who are as much in urgent need of medical care.

He said nothing about denying them care. Only not giving them priority over other people.

That's like saying that alcoholics shouldn't get new livers ahead of non alcoholics with equal needs.

What is it with these anti vaxxers coming out of the closet making spurious accusation of totalitarian and oppressive, bootlicking tendencies? It's really sad and bizarre.

posted on Feb, 16 2022 @ 08:20 AM
link   

No, his tweet means what it says. If you follow his, and other's posts, many have said that unvaxxed shouldn't even get medical care. There are many posts on this topic.

This isn't the only anti vaccine hesitant posts he made.

Secondly, I demand that you stop calling skeptics of these vaccines and the Covid narratives "anti vaxxers." We are not. These are experimental, rushed, and for most peopl, unneeded vaxxines. Moreover, they are losing effectiveness quickly. We are anti-mandate, not anti-vax. They are not the same thing, and it's horribly dishonest to claim otherwise. I have lot of traditional vaccines, and therefore cannot be said to be "anti-vax."

It's completely absurd, and you know it.

posted on Feb, 16 2022 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
a reply to: tanstaafl

But you claimed no treatment is given and that our NHS doctors and nurses are "mass murderers"?

I never used the term 'NHS'... I'm referring to any of them.

Are you really unaware that the official treatment protocol as pushed by the WHO, and the american FDA/CDC and AMA all not only officially recommended no treatment, but they actively persecuted/canceled and even prosecuted any Doctor that tried to treat their patients?

Are you claiming that your NHS ignored these guidelines and recommendations and were treating people from day one?

When did they actuallt start using the monoclonal antibody treatments? How many people died before they did?

Why are they not using the ones that work amazingly well (HCQ, Ivermectin, and simple nutritional supplements like D3, Zinc, Quercitin, etc), instead of ones that work mediocre, or, like remdesivir, are actually extremely harmful?

Are you better qualified than NHS doctors and nurses?

For some things like this, yes, absolutely, for most nutritional and natural therapies - especially diet related - yes, absolutely.

posted on Feb, 16 2022 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Madviking

No, his tweet means what it says. If you follow his, and other's posts, many have said that unvaxxed shouldn't even get medical care. There are many posts on this topic.

This isn't the only anti vaccine hesitant posts he made.

Secondly, I demand that you stop calling skeptics of these vaccines and the Covid narratives "anti vaxxers." We are not. These are experimental, rushed, and for most peopl, unneeded vaxxines. Moreover, they are losing effectiveness quickly. We are anti-mandate, not anti-vax. They are not the same thing, and it's horribly dishonest to claim otherwise. I have lot of traditional vaccines, and therefore cannot be said to be "anti-vax."

It's completely absurd, and you know it.

Hes using it on purpose, just like he ignored all the evidence on purpose, and tries to troll on purpose, and avoids threads that he can't argue with on purpose, and cherry picks on purpose...etc

posted on Feb, 16 2022 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

I've had COVID 19, not very nice, over it in 3 days, but nothing like a normal cold.

Then you're likely not very healthy, too bad for you. Maybe take it as a clue.

I'm almost certain I had it, because I was around a lot of people who did (and were very symptomatic), for long periods, in close proximity. No symptoms My wife had it (like a bad cold), but my kids never had any symptoms either.

Other people around me certainly did not bode so well.

So they are unhealthy. Sorry for them, maybe they should take this as a clue stick to get healthy.

So a lot more than just a cold.

For the already unhealthy, yes.

As to democracy and your "stealing elections via mass voter fraud" nonsense.

It is only nonsense for TDS level 6 sufferers. The evidence of what occurred is plain as the nose on my face (not sure you have one, so I went with what I know).

posted on Feb, 16 2022 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Well im triple vaccinated still standing tall and fine and dandy so its likely your just full of crap never mind don't have a clue.

The evidence you cannot show is plain as the nose on your face???

How's that work.

How is this decade working out for you so far tanstaafl?

Opps!
edit on 16-2-2022 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2022 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Maybe you forgot that you said this?

'Any Doctor or nurse that refused to provide sensible treatment to anyone suffering from Covid until they reached the point they couldn't breathe without a vent, then simply placed them on t he vent until they died?

Yes, mass murderers, all of them."

posted on Feb, 16 2022 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

I have similar suspicions.

posted on Feb, 16 2022 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

Maybe you forgot that you said this?

Nope, I never said I didn't say that.

I said I never used the term 'NHS'.

posted on Feb, 16 2022 @ 12:35 PM
link   

No, you didn't mention the NHS specifically.

But when you said this:

"Yes, mass murderers, all of them."

You certainly included them.

Did you not?

posted on Feb, 18 2022 @ 08:18 AM
link   
a reply to: BigfootNZ

In 1986; the Microbiology Laboratory at Stanford University performed a series of tests showing the efficacy of CLO2 in neutralizing a variety of viruses. The concentration of CLO2 used was 0.75 ppm in all the studies.
medcraveonline.com... ml

ClO2, the so-called “ideal biocide”, could also be applied as an antiseptic if it was understood why the solution killing microbes rapidly does not cause any harm to humans or to animals. Our aim was to find the source of that selectivity by studying its reaction-diffusion mechanism both theoretically and experimentally.
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 12:57 AM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

There is nothing that can be done. There is no way possible to reverse what is irreversible. As Ayn Rand said: "You can ignore reality but you cannot ignore the consequences of ignoring reality."
edit on 20-2-2022 by DilatedMind because: typo

top topics

<< 12  13  14   >>

join