It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freedom Convoy 2022 / Gov Negotiations!!???

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Just watching a Canadian parliament meeting or whatever it's called. Justin Trudeau is out of hiding and spoke and he sounds like quite the smug b@stard. Basically said he's sending in 300 more rcmp to help the city. He didn't say anything about negotiations. And the typical political bs. Liberals talking about all of the horrendous violence going on and the conservatives saying give people their lives back after 2 years of tyranny. I really hope the truckers accomplish something great out of this but it sounds like Trudeau wants them in jail.

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 07:06 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 07:14 PM
link   
I agree with the initial cause of the convoy, but Pat King is an idiot and has a shady background that doesn't do any good to the original cause.
edit on 7-2-2022 by strongfp because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: DeadlyStaringFrog
Just watching a Canadian parliament meeting or whatever it's called. Justin Trudeau is out of hiding and spoke and he sounds like quite the smug b@stard. Basically said he's sending in 300 more rcmp to help the city. He didn't say anything about negotiations. And the typical political bs. Liberals talking about all of the horrendous violence going on and the conservatives saying give people their lives back after 2 years of tyranny. I really hope the truckers accomplish something great out of this but it sounds like Trudeau wants them in jail.

Justin is not negotiating. He has completely fabricated his own narrative about who the protrstors are, the ideals they all share, and how they are a threat to law abiding Canadians. If he negotiated after making those remarks, he would look like a fool and the NDP would jump all over it.

The conservatives are out for now so we are a one party authoritarian country at the moment. Justin won't negotiate.

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 07:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: LoneCloudHopper2

Negotiate with a terrorist?

End the pandemic emergency NOW.

It seems like this whole thing was the government forcing us to be locked down . Trying to force us all to take vaccines just to further certain political or social objectives. Sounds like the definition of terrorism . Not to mention our usa government started the pandemic
I guess you’re either with us or you’re with the terrorists as gw said

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Win win would be having a
mediator to compromise an agreement, of
testing negative at the border rather than the
current law of three-boosters plus fourteen-days-
quarantine, before being able to see your
Canadian family. (which is utterly ridiculous)
Seems trudeau wants to divide the country,
marginalize, cancel and censor Canadians

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join