It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden Admin To Fund Crack Pipe Distribution To Advance ‘Racial Equity’

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Oh I also meant to say that the freebeacon site set off my antivirus. might want to add that warning.

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 02:03 PM
link   
So, let me get this straight: I'm somehow racist if I question the Dems BS, but actively promoting crack addiction among inner-city minorities isn't racist? It's like we're living in a Monty Python sketch.

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 02:11 PM
link   
I was curious what was in these kits, so I did my best to find a list. I'm fairly sure this is accurate.

Safer Crack Use - NC Harm Reduction Coalition

Mouthpiece: This is the most important thing in the kit. A cut sparkplug fits nicely onto a stem. Using this prevents you from getting cut, burnt and infected lips and HCV exposures.

Rubber Bands: Wrap these around the end of the stem to prevent lip burns (be aware that with hear these occasionally melt and snap).

Triple Antibiotic Ointment: First Aid for sores. Do not use for burns.

Alcohol Wipes: Use these to clean mouthpieces and pipes, especially if you a are sharing equipment.

Antiseptic Towelettes: Use these to clean off our hands (and your John if you are doing sex work).

Chore Boy/Brio: Use this as a filter in the stem. After repeated heating choy becomes hot and brittle and can be sucked into your throat. This provides an opportunity for you to be exposed to diseases, especially during unprotected oral sex. Change out your choy often.

Screen: 1 inch screens are used as a filer in the stem. These are better than choy since they last longer.

Vitamin C & E: Vitamin C helps lessen fatigue and crashing. Vitamin E will help cuts, sores and burns heal.

Condoms (lubed and unlubed): Use lubed condoms for vaginal and anal sex, use unlubed for oral sex.

EDIT TO ADD:

If a crack smoker gets HIV, it will cost NC $660,000 in long term medical costs and if they get hepatitis C it costs the state between $100,000 to $600,000 in long term medical costs. These costs are preventable by having crack users use more safely and teaching them to have safer sex.

I'm sure this is the same around the country. Yeah, it's despicable to give these people their drugs (I'm not against drug use, you do you), but I guess the logic is that it's cheaper in the long run.

It may not be the best solution, but it's probably better than nothing.
edit on 2/7/2022 by cmdrkeenkid because: Added additional response.

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

Article claims dirty crack pipes are an issue with spreading disease like needles...

Like what? Covid.

I'd assume a clean crack pipe can probably spread just as much disease as a dirty one.

It's more likely the crackheads spreading the diseases, not the crack pipes. Crack pipes get hot enough to burn the old diseases right off of them.

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: cmdrkeenkid

I get the economic argument. At some point though, you have to draw the line. I have no problem with private entities providing funding for this type of thing. However, it should be in the federal budget. If some local charity or benefactor thinks this is an important issue, let them dig into their own pockets to pay for it.

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: BrokenCircles

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Will these 'Crack Pipes For Minorities' be 'MADE IN CHINA' too?

It's probably Hunter's new business venture.

Hunter's patented 2 'n' 1 Crack Pipe and Painting Straw.

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 02:24 PM
link   

I'm sure this is the same around the country. Yeah, it's despicable to give these people their drugs (I'm not against drug use, you do you), but I guess the logic is that it's cheaper in the long run.

It may not be the best solution, but it's probably better than nothing.

Except giving people an instruction manual on how to smoke crack, along with the all of the necessary items, is likely to get some to want to try it.

They might as well also include some coc aine in the kit and instructions on how to rock it up yourself.

So where can these kits be found at? (asking for a friend)

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: BrokenCircles

Will these 'Crack Pipes For Minorities' be 'MADE IN CHINA' too?

It's probably Hunter's new business venture.

Hunter's patented 2 'n' 1 Crack Pipe and Painting Straw.

So you're saying that the Biden administration sucks and blows at the same time?

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Well whoever wants this program definitely wants "controlled dependency" 🤣🤣🤣🤣

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated

I get the economic argument. At some point though, you have to draw the line. I have no problem with private entities providing funding for this type of thing. However, it should be in the federal budget. If some local charity or benefactor thinks this is an important issue, let them dig into their own pockets to pay for it.

Did you mean "shouldn't"?

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

I don't disagree on a base level, unfortunately that's not the world we live in.

a reply to: BrokenCircles

I think that's a bit of a stretch. If you're going to try drugs, you're going to try them whether or not you're given an instruction manual.

If anything, that's there for liability purposes in the event that someone uses it wrong and wants to sue.

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 02:32 PM
link   
This won't work until its ALL 100 percent legal and properly regulated by the medical industry. This is just going to make more junk to cut me or mine with while we are playing in the park. Not to mention a portion of all the convenience store profits will drop from them not selling as many of these supplies.

Sounds like the people getting the grant are expecting a large shipment.

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Just wait until the Biden Administration tells us that minorities can't afford crack to put in their government supplied pipes.
The taxpayers will be providing the crack next.

They'll tell us that it will help fight crime.
edit on b000000282022-02-07T14:40:12-06:0002America/ChicagoMon, 07 Feb 2022 14:40:12 -0600200000022 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Does that mean all the white people getting a free crack pipe cause all the brothers already got?

Asking for a friend . . .

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 02:50 PM
link   
The folks that voted democrat are now reaping their rewards!Welcome to america.

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Yeah, 30 million bucks won't cover a crack pipe for each of the 81 million crackheads that voted for him.
Maybe that's why they are only going to supply the minorities with them.

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
Yeah, 30 million bucks won't cover a crack pipe for each of the 81 million crackheads that voted for him.
Maybe that's why they are only going to supply the minorities with them.

Throughout much of his 1+ year Presidency so far, it does seem like a priority has been to buy votes for the next election. We've still got about 3 more years for them to ramp up this nonsense.

$30 Million on crack pipes is nothing compared to what's yet to come.

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Is not racial equality, guys, this about dumbing down the minorities even more soo they live in la, la land of deceptions without complain.

Biden and democrats happen to be most racist party ever, biden have a record of his N word use in congress, why in the hell are minorities voting for this crap?

No wonder they are bringing illegals to take over the local voting from minorities so they can stay in power.

Keep them dumb and in oblivion.

As a minority I am offended by the democrats.

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: MRinder

How in the holy hell is it not racist to pass this. Basically, since they are passing it under the guise of racial equity then they are saying non-whites are crack heads. WTF!

What you talkin' 'bout, Willis? Nobody knows more about black folk than ol' Joe!

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

The $30 million grant program, which closed applications Monday and will begin in May, will provide funds to nonprofits and local governments...

There's no need to worry about encouraging crack use folks. That $30M will be in the pockets of the nonprofits and local governments long before they buy a single crack pipe. It would be very interesting to follow the money.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join