It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Winnipeg Driver of Car Attack In Freedom Convoy Protest is Antifa Terrorist

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: joejack1949

Fair enough. There are probably many different wierdoes who drift in or out of Antifa or admire them but aren't wanted. There is much about their 'world' we don't understand. Someone needs to make an undercover docu or something on them.
edit on 7-2-2022 by LoneCloudHopper2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: LoneCloudHopper2

Fair enough. There are probably many different wierdoes who drift in or out of Antifa or admire them but aren't wanted. There much about their 'world' we don't understand. Someone needs to make an undercover docu or something on them.

Except, Antifa itself states they believe in extra-judicial, "direct action." That ranges in interpretation, but absolutely includes property damage and selective violence. They do not believe in solely operating within the legal system. One of their allies is BAMN, or "By Any Means Necessary."

en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 7-2-2022 by Madviking because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Madviking

Yes - and there's no evidence or inclination that this psycho had anything to do with ANTIFA or any other organized group.

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: LoneCloudHopper2

I'm always pretty skeptical about this stuff. I dated a girl in 2009-2010 who was part of the punk/anarchist scene. I know first-hand that the RCMP infiltrated the local faction of the "Black Bloc" group. The RCMP guy was the first person to don a balaclava, smash windows and then blend into the crowd during the 2010 G20 protests in Toronto.

When the police conducted the largest mass-arrest in Canada's history, surprise to the people who just wanted to hold a sign and condemn our politicians, their former "friend" was with the cops identifying "window smashers" while they sat in a detention center without food or water for several days.

It's an anecdote, but it's a part of my past and my pathway to conspiracy thinking.

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Ironically, what you allege (LE infiltration and hence, government-sanctioned exhortation to commit criminal acts) is exactly has been suggested that the FBI engaged in regarding the Jan 6 riot.

Either RCMP has turned over a new leaf, or the truckers seem remarkably resistant to infiltrators/planters of false flags. That playbook seems well known to all sides now.

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: SleeperHasAwakened

I don't think it's ironic at all. Infiltration is a known tactic that western law enforcement use to divide and conquer. Just because I expect it to happen at "left" protests doesn't mean I wouldn't expect it at "right" protests. I expect it moreso. I would not be surprised if the losers carrying confederate flags in Ottawa are largely RCMP or paid actors.

We've all seen how this protest has been astroturfed. The Gov't has avoided the conversation about the merits of vaccine passports, instead condemning the character of the protest organizers and some of the participants.

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Yes I know. But on the flipside, not every extremist nut job is necessarily Antifa.

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Yes I know. But on the flipside, not every extremist nut job is necessarily Antifa.

Seems like nowadays, on any topic really, people are often quick to throw others into specific categories. Such as anti-vaxxers, left & right, antifa, whatever...

But the truth is that it's rarely that simple. Most of the world is actually in that gray area, not in Black & White.

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 02:00 PM
link   

I wonder if GoFundMe will let him have the money ?

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Probably get buried....just like what happened in Waukesha.

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Not only he was a Antifa but this person had a criminal record and was not even monitored.

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: 10uoutlaw

I wonder if GoFundMe will let him have the money ?

I am sure GoFundMe will have no issues with someone like the driver that attacked protestors in Winnipeg.

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 02:55 PM
link   

a reply to: Macenroe82

A lot of male feminist/far left types seem to be pedophiles, rapists or perverts of some kind.

These are the same ones that go on twitter and attack artists for their drawings or other people even gamers for no reason at all. What concerns is how on twitter on their bio they have the usual.

"Antifa, BLM, Anti Cop slang"
edit on 7-2-2022 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

Let's get real - we're all monitored.

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: joejack1949

I don't think it's ironic at all. Infiltration is a known tactic that western law enforcement use to divide and conquer. Just because I expect it to happen at "left" protests doesn't mean I wouldn't expect it at "right" protests. I expect it moreso. I would not be surprised if the losers carrying confederate flags in Ottawa are largely RCMP or paid actors.

We've all seen how this protest has been astroturfed. The Gov't has avoided the conversation about the merits of vaccine passports, instead condemning the character of the protest organizers and some of the participants.

I like you qualify your gripe with 'Western' LE.

What exactly do they do in say, China, that is an upgrade on targeted infiltration? Skip the investigation part and give you the Uighur treatment? How about India/Pakistan? Stone you to death and ask questions later?

You seem to have quite a number of issues with Canada and "The West" in general. You planning on staying here the duration? The beauty of "The West" is one is free, at any time, to up and relocate, should they feel that they'd do better in another society. Unlike say China, it's unlikely that U.S. and certainly not Canadian intel services will track you abroad and harass you, which some of my Chinese colleagues have experienced as a consequence of their emigration from their point of origin.

Ingratitude is very poor form. Certainly when I'm hosted by another family and invited into their home, I make it a point to keep any snide remarks about their furnishings or their taste in art or more specifically, the rules of the home or how they raise their children, to myself, lest I be asked politely to leave or simply told to GTFO.

As far as the astroturfing, LOFL, you mean like how Antifah and BLM protestors are bused around here in the U.S.A., crossing multiple states to "protest" "unfair treatment" of someone that is shot struggling with police or brandishing a weapon during a traffic stop? We call that astroturfing here too, but that's mainly in reference to when people from hundreds of klicks away are shuttled around to get embroiled in local criminal justice issues, whereas last I knew, in Canada, vaccine mandates are a *national* issue, which impacts everyone equally.

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 03:15 PM
link   

a reply to: vNex92

Let's get real - we're all monitored.

Well if this Antifa member was. Why was he allowed to do this? i really wonder who staged up those alleged nazi flags in Ottawa to make it turn into sensational headline news this week.

edit on 7-2-2022 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 03:17 PM
link   
The police in Ottawa still haven't released public images of those arrested who were waving the alleged nazi flags. Which is a telling.

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Yes - and there's no evidence or inclination that this psycho had anything to do with ANTIFA or any other organized group.

That's fair. As others on this thread have said, there are plenty of lone nutters out there across the political spectrum.

And for the record, I know people that are Antifa or sympathetic who aren't violent, so by no means are all extremists (as far as action).
edit on 7-2-2022 by Madviking because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Stepping aside from this thread, I'm in agreement with you.

You know, a lot of young millenial "leftists" claim these critiques of let's say the FBI or other feds, including what you said above, are "right wing conspiracy theories." What they sadly don't know is that the FBI Cointelpro program explicitly targeted anti-establishment groups, infiltrating them and often disrupting them. A lot of those groups were anti war, civil rights, and leftist groups. The CIA did the same abroad.

But yes, it would appear that they have done it at various times to different groups and protests to meet political needs.

I assume that there have been some shared practices in Canada and other countries, considering the CIA trained and worked with many foreign governments to target various groups.

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: 10uoutlaw

GoFundMe is refunding its customers, last I heard.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join