It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Winnipeg Driver of Car Attack In Freedom Convoy Protest is Antifa Terrorist

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+31 more 
posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 07:07 AM
link   
The man who recently ran over peaceful protestors in Winnipeg has been revealed as Antifa

The man charged in Winnipeg for an attack on a convoy protest is a radical far-left anarchist. Police, however, are still treating the incident as a hit-and-run, rather than a hate crime.

Four people taking part in a convoy protest in Manitoba's capital city were injured and rushed to hospital after a car plowed into the crowd. The man alleged to be the driver of the vehicle, Dave Zegarac, was taken into custody an hour later after a brief struggle with police. A white jeep can be seen hitting one person, before accelerating and hitting three more.

www.rebelnews.com...

Leading Canadian legal organization requests city of Ottawa step up security for protesters:

The Justice Centre for Constitutional Freedoms today sent a letter to the city of Ottawa advising that Justice Centre lawyers are in Ottawa representing the “Freedom Convoy 2022″ and outlining efforts being made by the Freedom Convoy to maintain safety and security during the peaceful protest.

The Chief of Ottawa Police, the Ontario Provincial Police Commissioner, and the Parliamentary Police Service Superintendent are copied on the letter.

The Justice Centre was recently advised that during the first few days of the truckers’ peaceful protest in Ottawa, closed-circuit television (CCTV) cameras were offline entirely, and remain off.

“These cameras do not actually show what is happening on the ground in downtown Ottawa. For safety reasons we strongly urge you to remedy this situation and restore live feed from those CCTV cameras. It is imperative that law enforcement and the public have access to video footage, in order to know what is actually occurring in and around the protest,” stated Eva Chipiuk, staff lawyer at the Justice Centre.

www.lifesitenews.com...

Note: I recently purchased a great new Consair keyboard which allows for very fast typing. The downside is that the keys are extremely sensitive. This OP was accidentally posted before I even began writing the content after the title. This is the second time this has happened. lol
edit on 7-2-2022 by LoneCloudHopper2 because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 07:27 AM
link   
I have been waiting for something like this to happen either by state sponsored idiots or idiots working for other idiots. The longer the truckers and people stay, the more they will need to be on guard IMO.

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 07:39 AM
link   
I absolutely don't condone this behavior, but I seem to recall a lot of people on here saying the running over protesters that are disrupting traffic is justified. Hell, the Republican state governments of Oklahoma, Iowa, and Florida have even passed laws that seek to protect drivers that run over protesters.

So the persecution complex seems a bit fake when so many on the Right were celebrating the kinds of actions when the positions were reversed.

+18 more 
posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 07:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

How many Antifa attacked motorists?

When you answer that you'll get why.

+19 more 
posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 07:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
I absolutely don't condone this behavior, but I seem to recall a lot of people on here saying the running over protesters that are disrupting traffic is justified. Hell, the Republican state governments of Oklahoma, Iowa, and Florida have even passed laws that seek to protect drivers that run over protesters.

So the persecution complex seems a bit fake when so many on the Right were celebrating the kinds of actions when the positions were reversed.

Here is just one example of the type of behavior your side's "protestors" are capable of.

Protestor shot after reaching into car and trying to pull out driver

Banging on cars, flipping over cars at "protests", brandishing weapons at drivers, menacing and chanting at drivers, generally putting the fear of God into them.

None of this behavior is being exhibited by the trucker protestors.

I don't understand how people can draw comparisons here. Rioters and violent thugs versus peaceful protestors.

+18 more 
posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Nobody was celebrating people getting run over. Do you ever speak without hyperbole?

And the "I absolutely don't condone this ... but whatabout" is a bad look.
edit on 7-2-2022 by zosimov because: (no reason given)

+16 more 
posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 08:04 AM
link   

These protesters aren’t beating on windows and dragging people out of their cars, nor have they been singling people out based on their hat or bumper stickers from what I’ve seen.

+2 more 
posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 08:05 AM
link   
a reply to: LoneCloudHopper2

The dude is wearing a mask in the car, but license plate is fully visible.

Crazy and stupid!

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 08:07 AM
link   

not to yea but, your yea but post but yea but this is Canada this has been a relatively peaceful protest, the American protests were "mostly peaceful just a tad violent and just a pinch destructive and smidgen of looting. And that's just in Atlanta, other areas were considerably more fiery, violent, and looty.

What's with the left you know there are degrees of everything, but certainly, neither side deserves to be run down.

But hey if you want him to walk Im sure there will be a gofundme page and you can do your part.

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: zosimov

I'm seeing a lot of people celebrating in this thread:
Watch: Tacoma Police Department Run Over Protesters

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 08:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky
I have been waiting for something like this to happen either by state sponsored idiots or idiots working for other idiots. The longer the truckers and people stay, the more they will need to be on guard IMO.

The protesters in Ottawa are set up pretty good, they got all the trucks blocking the main protest area so no cars or trucks can drive thru like that and protesters can freely walk around without the fear of an attack. But still they got to be on guard, I am worried about maybe a pipe bomb brought in by far left extremists
edit on 7-2-2022 by MisguidedAngel because: Extra letter

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Everyone needs to contact the Winnipeg police Twitter, Facebook, Instagram etc and demand the charges be upgraded to a hate crime. This needs public pressure.

+6 more 
posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 08:42 AM
link   

You are comparing apples to Oranges, how many buildings have the protesters burned down? How many people have been killed? How much looting has been done? How many grannies have been held hostage in their cars with their grandchildren? How many people have been attacked on the street and hospitalized? How many houses have these protesters gone to with threats of bodily harm? How many police cars have been set on fire and vandalized, windows smashed out? How much personal property has been purposely destroyed?

Unlike the BLM protests these protests have been extremely civilized and peaceful. I have not heard of one single major incident at the Freedom Convoy protests. Ya I have heard supposedly a couple people have been "harassed" (made fun of) for wearing a mask walking down the street but I certainly haven't heard of buildings burning, stores looted, police stations and police cars burned to the ground.

Now obviously cheering on injuries for innocent people is not right but don't even try to compare this peaceful protest to the "Fiery, but mostly peaceful protests" of 2020
edit on 7-2-2022 by MisguidedAngel because: Fat fingers

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Don't forget the water hoses in the civil rights protests, and then there is the taxation without representation thingy, and we got the Boxer rebellion etc.

+8 more 
posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 08:45 AM
link   

If we’re going to play a round of whataboutism then let’s not hold back.

Let’s start by comparing these points in relation to recent mostly peaceful protests s by the Left

Violent rhetoric
Burning
Looting
Assaults
Statue tipping
Brandishing weapons
Breaking windows and damaging property
Violence against police
Political support
Media support

edit on 2 7 2022 by NorthOfStuff because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: MisguidedAngel

So, at what point does it become morally right to run over protesters en masse regardless of if they're taken part in any destructive behavior?

+10 more 
posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 08:53 AM
link   
The difference is one group was a violent mob that would pull you from the car and murder like a pack of wild dogs for you for being none black then burn down the neighbourhood the other is a bunch of actual protesters.

The protesters are not advocating any violence in Canada and this is a actual peaceful protest. Your inability to tell the difference speaks volumes.

edit on 7-2-2022 by Athetos because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 08:54 AM
link   

The longer video shows the crowd of protesters kicking and throwing objects at the police vehicle. The cop got out of there as the protesters surrounded the patrol unit.

I still maintain they missed one.

edit on 7-2-2022 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 08:55 AM
link   

a reply to: MisguidedAngel

So, at what point does it become morally right to run over protesters en masse regardless of if they're taken part in any destructive behavior?

When they're not protestors, but are actually rioters attacking you and your vehicle threatening the lives of everyone inside of it.

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Not surprised that he was with Anfita.
I would bet that those that placed the Nazi flags in Ottawa were members of the Ottawa Antifa.
edit on 7-2-2022 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join