It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who owns Blackrock?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

That is it in a nutshell. No alien subterfuge (unless you want to call these monopolists aliens) Beyond nations, beyond political leaders beyond the short period of benefits many citizens of the developed world enjoyed for what? 50 years or so?

I think that the chap on Bitchute has put enough of the evidence together to rest the case.

It actually was a case of follow the money. As they said, there will be no return to the old normal.

To be forewarned is to be forearmed. I suppose each person's life from now on will be defined by the way that they respond to the reset agenda. Depending upon how early they make their conclusions as to the truth of the situation, how much funds they have access to and what sort of allies they have to work with. Where are we? In what period of history are we living? Doomsday does not mean the end of the world. It means the end of the world as we know it.

The doomsday clock is reset to 2 Beatles to midnight.

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: HilterDayon

Money makes money when you own it all you have won the game and the game is over. But that's only if you own the Banks. If Money was Silver or Gold held by individuals for trade. They would not have a chance. It is only when the Banks suck up all the gold and silver then issue paper promises that it gets this way. The manipulation of Precious metals is a thing to behold. But in one way or another, it is still is all about gold. Even the petrodollar has to exchange for it or the Arabs would not play ball. Fungible assets are worth more than money in a time of Hyperinflation, even that can of beans. Paint glue tools and most hardware.

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: Thenail
The people who own vanguard don’t have to have their names public unless they own more than 5 percent .

You just make that up? There's no such stipulation in their corporate charter or prospectus.

No that’s what I heard , I guess I’m wrong . Your post is so enlightening. Can you tell me the names of the 5 people who own the most of vanguard and black water ?

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 07:17 PM
link   

No that’s what I heard , I guess I’m wrong .

No real guessing about it.

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Thenail

The company has no other owners than its shareholders, which sets it apart from most publicly-traded investment firms. The company is owned by its funds. Which is a kind of circular ownership. Crafty.

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Ravenwatcher

A Bloomberg report states that both these companies in the year 2028, together will have investments in the amount of 20 trillion dollars. That means that they will own almost everything.

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: chris_stibrany

Look up Blackrock buying up homes and real estate faster than they can be listed. They will own your house and property soon enough.

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 10:04 PM
link   
a reply to: mcsnacks77

I think that would be their real estate arm Blackstone...

America's Largest Landlord Just Got Bigger: Blackstone Buys 17,000 Houses For $6 Billion

But, yea, they're all in it together.

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 10:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: mcsnacks77
a reply to: Ravenwatcher

A Bloomberg report states that both these companies in the year 2028, together will have investments in the amount of 20 trillion dollars. That means that they will own almost everything.

They already do own everything. Between Blackwater , Vanguard, and State street they probably own 76 percent of the world .

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 10:26 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

Go after the ball not the player.

edit on Tue Feb 8 2022 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2022 @ 05:33 AM
link   

I’ll ask again , can you tell me who the people are who own the most of vanguard...

Maybe use a search engine, this stuff is public knowledge. If you bothered to look it up you'd see the top Vanguard shareholders are other investment funds or mutual funds, individuals do not make the list.

posted on Feb, 8 2022 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

I’ll ask again , can you tell me who the people are who own the most of vanguard...

Maybe use a search engine, this stuff is public knowledge. If you bothered to look it up you'd see the top Vanguard shareholders are other investment funds or mutual funds, individuals do not make the list.

So you can’t . That was easy now wasn’t jt . So we don’t really know who owns anything. That was my main point . Thanks for making that for me . As long as we let evil lurk in the shadows we’ll be screwed .

posted on Feb, 8 2022 @ 09:12 AM
link   

So you can’t .

Because they are so small they don't come up in the top ten for holdings, it's almost all institutionally owned. Between the other ETF's and mutual funds in the top ten they own 80% of Vanguard, these are typically pension and retirement funds of various types.

You seem to be hung up on something that isn't a factor into the fund's management, probably because you don't understand investment and how Vanguard operates. Not surprised.

edit on 8-2-2022 by AugustusMasonicus because: dey terk er election

posted on Feb, 8 2022 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Thanks anyway .

posted on Feb, 8 2022 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

You're explaining calculus to a cactus here - I don't think he/she could tell the difference between an ETF and a tax return.

posted on Feb, 8 2022 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: joejack1949

The challenge is most of them think Vanguard is run by the Illuminati, Soros, Reptilians, the Queen, the Rothschilds or some combination thereof and don't realize it's mostly institutionally held which means it's primarily pension funds and retirement accounts.

posted on Feb, 8 2022 @ 12:47 PM
link   
The people that own Blackrock wear very small hats.

(post by Thenail removed for a manners violation)

posted on Feb, 8 2022 @ 01:41 PM
link   

So no humans own black water or vanguard .

Who said that? I said they are institutionally held which means the people that do own them are in pension funds or investment funds. Not sure why this is so hard for you to grasp.

posted on Mar, 1 2023 @ 01:10 AM
link   
For who controls Blackrock, Larry Fink is CEO.

BLACKROCK: THE MOST EVIL BUSINESS IN THE WORLD

Has an interesting history, started in mortgage securities. Had a part to play in setting up conditions for the 2008 GFC. Then profited heaps when it all went down, picked up a lot of assets. Now with shares in so many different companies it provides a way around privacy protections to collect big data. This is building an AI profiling system that spans across banking, medical, social media, shopping and other services all around the globe.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join