It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who owns Blackrock?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 01:04 AM
link   
This is a very well and logically put-together vid explaining who ultimately owns the world, and the Governments in it. He explains that the game of monopoly is over, that's why the great reset is in operation.If new rules are not implemented fast , mainlyv because of the money printing, then the whole lot collapses, and the entity that has won the game will end up with nothing. To change the rules for the next game is essentially what is going on. Every Government knows it. That's why there is no investigation into the Released Virus. That is why the Mandates keep rolling on no matter what the damage is. If this plan stops we are looking at something like the Bronze age collapse. Essentially when the supply chain fails to supply food. The real reset to control will start.
At the moment it is heartening to see truckers protesting, but the exercise hastens food supply disruption. Collapse is what the winner wants so they can write the rules for the new game. When social collapse escalates the new rules will become obvious. www.bitchute.com...

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 01:08 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Vanguard Group inc owns blackrock

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 01:23 AM
link   
a reply to: mcsnacks77
Damn for real?? My fidelity growth company comingled pool fund is the only fund in the Vanguard 401 that has continued to gain value. All of my co-workers have lost value, mostly because they do not personally direct it. Mine has continued to grow. Steve Myer is a hell of a fund manager. I moved it all into a shirt term reserves account back in November before operation terror Omni began it's planned ravaging of the equities. It still managed to grow 1.5% when i check on it back in January despite all other funds being down since, several down in double digits.

When I saw that the fidelity growth account was still up 22% ytd, I figured i would park some of it there. What I really wish , and there may be a way, is if they would allow me to redirect some of the money into individual companies. Plenty of mining companies are doing well in lithium and even zinc, as well as several battery manufacturers.

Are we sure Vanguard owns BlackRock??

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 01:26 AM
link   

I can't open or watch that link as it apparently is not available in my location (UK) as it contains incitement to hatred!

I did watch and bookmark another video a coupe of months back - not sure if it is the same one - see link below. I kinda knew some of it but hadn't realised the tentacles had spread so far and wide!

www.lewrockwell.com...

We really will own nothing and be happy! Not as happy as the WEF elites of course (I wonder who Klaus Schwab answers to?) but as happy as the meds allow us to be as we work to "Build Back Better".

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 01:31 AM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

They own Blackrock stock. The question is who owns Vanguard Group. There is no record of that. Starting today you can start buying up stocks. The correction is over. The bounce is incoming

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 01:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Britguy

Get Opera GX browser and click on VPN top left of address bar, watch what you want.

And yes this world is run by the greed of money, anyone on top cares nothing for the people

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 03:06 AM
link   
Hunter Biden probably runs Blackrock.
...wait nevermind, I confused it with crack rock.
Sorry, it's all I got..lol

I seem to remember that Pelosi has a big hand in it.

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 06:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Britguy
I am in the UK,and got the same message "contains incitement to hatred"

It worked when I turned on the "anonymox" firefox add on.

Question is-if a video lays out the truth-in this case about who owns all the major corporations(yes its vanguard)-is that inciting hatred?

This is some insidious cencorship IMO-who blocks the video and deems it incitement to hatred?

Should we not be allowed to dislike/hate those who seek to control every aspect of our lives including if we live/die/get experimented on?

If that is no longer allowed-what about videos about Hitler/Mao/Pol Pott-should they also be banned in case they incite hatred?

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 09:44 AM
link   

It's one of my companies on the "Do not work with list". I try my best to avoid doing any business with them, trying to avoid doing business with their holdings is considerably more difficult.

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: mcsnacks77

They own Blackrock stock. The question is who owns Vanguard Group. There is no record of that. Starting today you can start buying up stocks. The correction is over. The bounce is incoming

The correction is over until March when they threaten to raise interest rates again. And then what? Who knows.

It does seem like there is a great deal of reorganization and jockeying for position atop the S&P500 and the NASDAQ indexes. Mega-cap companies fluctuating 10-20% in a single day is not a great sign. The entire market could easily tank 20-40% if people get spooked again.

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Rothschilds..

Rockefeller

Du Pont Families...

To name afew.

Stay Safe

Riouz

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Isn't Blackrock the company that we will be forced to have facial ID with in order to deal with the IRS ?

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 11:03 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Those companies exist so the elites can invest anonymously. Their reach is terrifying.

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: mcsnacks77

The people who own vanguard don’t have to have their names public unless they own more than 5 percent . Which is a huge amount . You could own 2 companies and own 10 percent of vanguard I think and still not have to come public with it . We should make a law that states everything you own is now out in the open . Everything. No more Swiss bank accounts . No more offshore stuff . Let’s take our freedom and money back . Let’s put these unAmerican pricks in prison for the rest of their life . With Epstein’s jail mate in there too

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thenail
The people who own vanguard don’t have to have their names public unless they own more than 5 percent .

You just make that up? There's no such stipulation in their corporate charter or prospectus.

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 02:47 PM
link   

'value' not value.

So fake, all of it.

I mean, you know that obviously, it's all based on a mutual agreement or consent that x = x. I guess the trick is to get the money out into something tangible before it crashes.
I personally am at the pt where I just don't care anymore.
I don't think it's depression, it's more like a deep knowing that the world was made to be a school/prison and we are only along for the ride temporarily.

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 02:49 PM
link   

"Who owns Blackrock?"

Is that not Mr Coal.

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

Nice .

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Thenail

I was interested enough to google "who owns Vanguard" and found something interesting.

Vanguard has a fairly unique structure in terms of investment management companies. The company is owned by its funds. The company’s different funds are then owned by the shareholders. Thus, the shareholders are the true owners of Vanguard. The company has no outside investors other than its shareholders. Most of the major investment firms are publicly traded.

Since I own Vanguard ETFs, I can conclude this entire thread by saying that I own Vanguard and thus Blackrock.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join