It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Future Of Technology

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 02:35 PM
link   
The internet of everything is talked about frequently, and with much nonchalance. It is thought to be inevitable, and innocuous. We went from transistor radios, to brick cell phones, to Google glasses, without blinking an eye. Our movement forward has been rapid and ubiquitous.

We have been introduced to nano technology, but how much thought have we really put into what that may look like? AI and transhumanism has been has been discussed here, but I thought about it as something that would happen long after I was gone, and that it would be by choice. I really never gave it a lot of thought until, I started to pay attention to the evolution of smart dust.

Smart dust is not new by a long shot. It has been around for over thirty years. When I think about where we were back in the 80's when personal computers came on the market, a little over forty years ago, where we are now, and where we are going, including smart dust, it leads my mind into the realm of tin foil hat wearing possibilities.

I have looked at a lot of articles and videos that talk about smart dust, MEMS, neural dust, and AI developed vaccines, it is displaying a very interesting future of possibilities, and one that we may not be able to escape.

How does smart dust work and what does it do? Smart dust networks contain nodes (called ‘mote’) that combine sensing, computing, wireless communication capabilities and autonomous power supply in a tiny package with a volume of few cubic millimeters or even less. Smart dust is based on microelectromechanical systems, or MEMS. MEMS consist of any combination of mechanical (levers, springs, membranes, etc.) and electrical (resistors, capacitors, inductors, etc.) components to work as sensors or actuators. In the future, as fabrication technologies advance, this will shrink further down in size to NEMS – nanoelectromechanical systems.

www.nanowerk.com...

Imagine a world where wireless devices are as small as a grain of salt. These miniaturized devices have sensors, cameras and communication mechanisms to transmit the data they collect back to a base in order to process.

Today, you no longer have to imagine it: microelectromechanical systems (MEMS), often called motes, are real and they very well could be coming to a neighborhood near you. Whether this fact excites or strikes fear in you it’s good to know what it’s all about. What can smart dust do? Outfitted with miniature sensors, MEMS can detect everything from light to vibrations to temperature.

With an incredible amount of power packed into its small size, MEMS combine sensing, an autonomous power supply, computing and wireless communication in a space that is typically only a few millimeters in volume. With such a small size, these devices can stay suspended in an environment just like a particle of dust. They can:3D printing on the microscaleSince the components that make up these devices are 3D printed as one piece on a commercially available 3D printer, an incredible amount of complexity can be handled and some previous manufacturing barriers that restricted how small you can make things were overcome. The optical lenses that are created for these miniaturized sensors can achieve the finest quality images. Practical applications of smart dustThe potential of smart dust to collect information about any environment in incredible detail could impact plenty of things in a variety of industries from safety to compliance to productivity.

It’s like multiplying the internet of things technology millions or billions of times over. Here are just some of the ways it might be used
isadvantages of smart dust. There are still plenty of concerns with wide-scale adoption of smart dust that need to be sorted out. Here are a few disadvantages of smart dust:Many that have reservations about the real-world implications of smart dust are concerned about privacy issues. Since smart dust devices are miniature sensors they can record anything that they are programmed to record. Since they are so small, they are difficult to detect.

Your imagination can run wild regarding the negative privacy implications when smart dust falls into the wrong hands. Once billions of smart dust devices are deployed over an area it would be difficult to retrieve or capture them if necessary. Given how small they are, it would be challenging to detect them if you weren’t made aware of their presence.

The volume of smart dust that could be engaged by a rogue individual, company or government to do harm would make it challenging for the authorities to control if necessary. As with any new technology, the cost to implement a smart dust system that includes the satellites and other elements required for full implementation is high. Until costs come down, it will be technology out of reach for many.

Sprinkling of neural dust opens door to electroceuticals

An AI expert discusses how close pharmaceutical companies are getting to finding a coronavirus vaccine or treatment and why the use of the technology is helping.

Algorithm based predictions by AI.

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 02:56 PM
link   
I can't help but recall those skin crawling videos of a fungal infection that effectively became a parasitic tumor living on its victim, hijacking materials and consuming them to create its own genetic mass.

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Reminds me of Michael Cryton's book Prey. Nano particles that were able to communicate and work together to create more of themselves. It's a great story and I've been waiting for the day when it comes true.

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm
I can't help but recall those skin crawling videos of a fungal infection that effectively became a parasitic tumor living on its victim, hijacking materials and consuming them to create its own genetic mass.

Living organisms share many cellular characteristics, yet they all remain unique in their own way.

My Mother has been called bassackward all her life, because she has responded almost the exact opposite as was expected when undergoing medical treatment. Always one to share, she passed on that weird gene to a few of her children. Medication that should make my blood pressure go down, makes it go up. Medication that is supposed to decrease pain, increases it for me. My normal temp is about 97.2. At 98.6, I feel as if I have a fever.

I am not special, over half of the world population does not always fall into the "normal" category, in one area or the other, so AI determining what is safe for human medical treatment, is no better, and is more likely to present more problems, than human trials. Outside of the fact that they may be able to produce a scientific sample at warp speed.

All of this is great material for a ship load of science fiction movies. Many they will be able to advertise as, "based on a true story".

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 04:03 PM
link   

holy cow, that's the narrative of my communication into the spirit realm in reference to COVID Vaxxine, long range outlook

the parasite is created via the vax & boosters into a 'Host'... in Majik the non-living parasite is called ''elemental' and in Mystics bag of tricks its' called a ' Golem'

they are hard to take shape thats why these particular parasites are being 'anchored' to the Host Human's spinal cord and particularly tapping into a Hosts Limbic area of brain/ brain stem... thus altering the individuals emotional system for purpose of controlling the afflicted hosts thoughts/actions

mods don't delete this data is important to the Thread.....

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: St Udio

holy cow, that's the narrative of my communication into the spirit realm in reference to COVID Vaxxine, long range outlook

the parasite is created via the vax & boosters into a 'Host'... in Majik the non-living parasite is called ''elemental' and in Mystics bag of tricks its' called a ' Golem'

they are hard to take shape thats why these particular parasites are being 'anchored' to the Host Human's spinal cord and particularly tapping into a Hosts Limbic area of brain/ brain stem... thus altering the individuals emotional system for purpose of controlling the afflicted hosts thoughts/actions

They are looking at sprinkling them throughout your body. Opens up a whole new world of possibilities.

Motes sprinkled thoughout the body In their experiment, the UC Berkeley team powered up the passive sensors every 100 microseconds with six 540-nanosecond ultrasound pulses, which gave them a continual, real-time readout. They coated the first-generation motes – 3 millimeters long, 1 millimeter high and 4/5 millimeter thick – with surgical-grade epoxy, but they are currently building motes from biocompatible thin films which would potentially last in the body without degradation for a decade or more.

www.asme.org...

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: St Udio

A "golem" is an inorganic construct that is magically animated by a spell or spirit at the behest of an arcane "master". It is the original robot.

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Watch smart dust evolve into gray goo one day. Then life as we know it is over.

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

i am minded that the vaxx is accompanied by either 5 or 8 'Protein Spikes used as entry 'keys' to organs or systems within each vaxx accepter (AKA; Host)

spikes or coded sequences of proteins are not living but are of an organic source unless built by artificial means making the protein spike code sequences 'synthetic' ---ergo an Elemental/Golem puppet of non-living stuff would qualify as making the the human host an actual TransHuman subject...

a fallen-from-grace creature
edit on th28164418985206242022 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: ntech

ntech... was it you that brought up the black Goo as becoming a future 'problem' to a world population ?

NightSkyeB4Dawn post has struck-a-nerve huh

i am tapped as far as any more info at this time... i await my next unscheduled communication event and share with ATS

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: ntech

Gray goo? Like the Terminator movie?

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 09:27 PM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

I hate AI predictive fraud moitoring. I want to buy a PC,but just because our spending patterns have changed with a influx of cash the dang AI is stopping the transactions.

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 11:21 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

More like the replicators from Stargate SG-1. But tiny.

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 11:26 PM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

No not me. But I may have read the same thread years ago.

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Robots are cool. Until they are not.

posted on Feb, 8 2022 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Maybe I'm wrong, but for the emergence of a new super discovery, there must be a social order, i.e. the realization that society simply cannot exist without it. There are minds for this, there is no vital necessity. The consumer society in which we live will not produce anything new as long as it is possible to somehow avoid the costs of new discoveries and the introduction of technologies ...

posted on Feb, 23 2022 @ 10:27 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Feb, 24 2022 @ 03:43 AM
link   
A cure for aging I mean with that I would live long enough and be young enough to enjoy a lot of other technologies and more important I would be able to spend more time in this earth with loved ones.

posted on Mar, 23 2022 @ 01:26 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

top topics

join