It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Is the Ottawa Chief of Police Acting Like a Fascist?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: LoneCloudHopper2
a reply to: nugget1

Good lord. They will just bluff it off as something the exact opposite of what it is, justifying a show of force against peaceful Canadians exercising their freakin rights! Or is this one big bluff to intimidate?

I don't think it's a bluff. They're not denying anyone's right to protest, they're going to drop the hammer because this large gathering is such a 'danger to the safety of the residents of Ottawa'.

You can bet the MSM will be reporting how violent the people became when told to leave, and who's going to say anything different? Maybe a few people on the internet, and everybody know it's all false news if it doesn't come from MSM.
edit on 700000055America/Chicago281 by nugget1 because: sp

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Sadly I agree with this, and seems to be what reading the tea leaves suggest.

A large and overall extremely peaceful gathering is being trivialized, miss-characterized and ignored, and when the Trudeau admin and lackeys found those tactics wanting, they appear to be laying the groundwork for the next phase: "clearing out the dangerous protestors".

IMHO it seems like they're getting ready to go full Australian on the protestors.

I hope the truckers have a plan B, because this plan A, doing everything by the book and following the archetypal peaceful protest playbook to a T doesn't seem to be bearing fruit.

Has there even been one sign from Trudeau or anyone of willingness to have any dialog on the mandates? They don't even seem the slightest bit interested in talking, which is very disturbing.

Maybe the organized truckers should all "lose the keys to their trucks" for a few days or weeks. Maybe the police and firemen could have a similarly bad string of luck.

Do the pro mandate folks in Ottowa, or Trudeau and allies, know much about hunting/trapping wild game, or cutting firewood to heat homes, etc?

Without resorting to violence, maybe that would be another strategy for making stubborn people see that forcing people to inject chemicals into their body might actually p1ss people off to a point of desperation.

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
The Mayor of Ottawa has declared a state of emergency.

Ottawa mayor Jim Watson has declared a state of emergency, citing “serious danger and threat to the safety and security of residents. The situation at this point is completely out of control because the individuals with the protest are calling the shots,” Watson told Newstalk radio. “They have far more people than we have police officers and I've indicated to the chief that we have to be much more nimble and proactive when it comes to these activities.”

I had to laugh at this:

Attempts to divert trucks to the Ottawa Baseball Stadium to keep them out of downtown appear to have backfired, with the stadium turning into a “staging area” for the demonstrators with saunas and reportedly even bouncy castles for protesters’ children along with a refueling station and other supplies.

https: //www.rt.com/news/548494-ottawa-mayor-emergency-freedom-convoy/?fbclid=IwAR1cFyRFxBy3NOY6NBoH2_LMxIUOgxYuvWsgqaFjpjaDXTW1wb4qGA0LCDo

I knew it was just a matter of time. Lots of families are there, many with small children.

It's soo ridiculous.

This is a FAMILY friendly protest. I see hundreds of families with their children participating and having fun dancing and being a part of their Canadian community. Everyone except Trudeau and MSM and Government are having an absolute great time exercising our right to peaceful protest and assembly.

If they don't like it. Then frankly, too bad. lmao

Any and all fines are being paid by various legal groups that have popped up to support the truckers and protestors.

Here's a pic I took today on The Hill:

teehee

edit on 2/6/2022 by MykeNukem because: they came for the truckers and I wasn't a trucker...

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 06:02 PM
link   
I think Canada politicians are starting to roll out the beginnings of the reason why they will bring the military to stop the protest.

Soo get ready my Canadian friends, that will be their next desperate move, some false flag and the military will rain in.

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 06:10 PM
link   

It's inconceivable from a Canadian perspective that our own Government would turn on us like this. They've none it before, but with such a massive and peaceful protest being watched so closely by Canadians and around the world, this would for us feel like a kind of Tiananmen Square event, an assault on us, the public, by our own Government. We'd instantly join China and North Korea as a repressed nation. And if protestors resisted--or corrupt cops and media chose to lie about assaults on police--the military might be called in. As a Canadian, I can't fathom such a thing happening here. I know it's possible, but this would mean the end of CANADA.
edit on 6-2-2022 by LoneCloudHopper2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

they will bring the military to stop the protest.

That can easily back fire. The Military may just decide to do their real duty and protect the people from the Police.

That is what I think will happen IF they call in the Military. Double edged swords are a bit like this.

I can't see anyone in Govt. taking that risk.

Blow back is a bitch.

P

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: LoneCloudHopper2

"Why Is the Ottawa Chief of Police Acting Like a Fascist?"

It's called being power hungry. These people are drunk on power.

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 09:31 PM
link   
The Ottawa Council seem to be LOSING! They say they have 7 charges for 4 people. Yes...FOUR people! They even acknowledge they are LOSING the "digital battleground".

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: LoneCloudHopper2www.youtube.com...

The Police are seizing private property . How is this legal ?

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

It's not. Was thinking of doing a separate thread on this. They can't just steal from law-abiding citizens which prevents truckers from freezing to death. But they do it in a very calm way. They are sooo desperate to agitate the peaceful protestors! Calm and cool will win this!

Snipers spotted on a hotel roof.

edit on 6-2-2022 by LoneCloudHopper2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 10:18 PM
link   

a reply to: anonentity

It's not. Was thinking of doing a separate thread on this. They can't just steal from law-abiding citizens which prevents truckers from freezing to death. But they do it in a very calm way. They are sooo desperate to agitate the peaceful protestors! Calm and cool will win this!

Snipers spotted on a hotel roof.

That is just unbelievable, this video needs to go mainstream so the people know

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 11:13 PM
link   
a reply to: MisguidedAngel

I hope the military does its duty. At least we know this is not a democracy. In a democracy, you can protest peacefully. without snipers getting you in their sites. The Government must be reformed and all the secret society members discharged. They have shown their true colors now, and can't go back.

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 01:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
a reply to: LoneCloudHopper2www.youtube.com...

The Police are seizing private property . How is this legal ?

I'm witnessing it myself.

They don't care about legal anymore. They just claim it's dangerous.

This is making us all more resolute than ever to stay. We'll hafta use telephone poles for fuel soon, lol.

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 01:34 AM
link   

An extremely loving, peaceful, multi-cultural, and constitutionally legal protest is being outright smeared and threatened by the Ottawa Chief of Police. The RCMP are paid with taxpayers dollars to serve and protect, not to deceive and oppress. When police do behave this way, we call it Fascism. Police are supposed to serve as enforcers of law, not politics.

So who is this Ottawa police chief?

Toronto Star: "Ex-deputy police chief Peter Sloly’s move to Deloitte ‘a loss for policing’ councillor says."
www.thestar.com...
Blackstone’s website states: “Retired CEO and Senior Partner, Deloitte (Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu). William G. Parrett is a member of the board of directors of Blackstone.
www.blackstone.com...
And: “Blackstone Announces Appointment of Jeffrey B. Kindler, Former Chairman and CEO of Pfizer, as Senior Advisor”.
www.blackstone.com...

Corporate greed and corruption of our institutions. We gotta take this country back! BONK!

I can feel the tension from the cops here now. They don't even look at us.

They've been bringing in tons of police from other regions too.

I've heard rumours that they may stop people from providing normal supplies like food and water because they say they're promoting illegal activity.

I blatantly hand stuff out right in front of them.

Fight the MSM man. Hold the line.

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 01:37 AM
link   
a reply to: MykeNukem

Blackstone Blackrock who are they kidding.? Rothchilde wants to be the Dictator of Earth. They are all falling for it.

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 02:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Acknt

Some force is already there in riot gear and weapons, not just the local police that seemed to be handling it ok.

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 04:45 AM
link   
Where is the Canadian Military?

Just a thought, lots of signs screaming "Where, Oh where are our military, they are needed by We The People!"

Has anyone thought of asking for their help. It may be just that simple.

Lots and lots of signs ... everywhere!

Would make the Police think twice!

P

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 07:04 AM
link   
Here we see again, LEO, when issued morally reprehensible orders ("seize the fuel stores from the protestors"), are just following them without question.

Disappointing to say the least.

Contrast this response to what we say here in the US throughout 2020, where riots full of burning and looting and destruction of property were often allowed to go unchecked.

"Some protests are more equal than others"

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 07:21 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

I kept hoping the US Military would intervene with the criminal elite in Washington as they kicked Trump out and began attacking their own citizens. I no longer hold hope for our institutions in either country. Seems to be hope comes from the people. All our institutions have failed us.

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 07:23 AM
link   
a reply to: LoneCloudHopper2

He's doing what you all wanted done when BLM were setting up all of this autonomous no go zones.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join