It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Winter Olympics Started in Beijing Today 2.4.2022 - China is Already Physically Attacking Visitors.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Feb, 4 2022 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Friday, February 4, 2022

The 2022 WINTER OLYMPICS kicked off in Beijing, China today.

China is responsible for over 5.5 million deaths across many countries, due to releasing the deadly Covid-19 virus upon humankind.

Those who are protesting China's numerous crimes during the Olympics, are being physically abused...and likely more, after they are hauled away.

Chinese officials could be seen in a viral video Friday attempting to end the live broadcast of a Dutch television reporter at the Winter Olympics in Beijing.

"Our correspondent was pulled away from the camera by security guards at 12:00 pm live in the NOS Journal," the Dutch station, NOS Journal, tweeted Friday along with the video. "Unfortunately, this is increasingly becoming a daily reality for journalists in China.
Example 1 of many: www.foxnews.com...

U.S. Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi warned USA Athletes and Team Members to not say anything negative about China while there for the games. She doesn't know if President Biden could get them out, if China threw them in jail.

Source1: abcnews.go.com...
-and-
Source2: www.dailymail.co.uk...

It's becoming apparent that China is still in "Cover Up" mode, as it has been since unleashing the deadly, destructive, Covid-19 virus upon the world, around December 2019.

-CareWeMust

edit on 2/4/2022 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-2-2022 by spacedoubt because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2022 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Yes unleashing it with the help of the USA gov also

posted on Feb, 4 2022 @ 07:24 PM
link   

I Hope People with Some of their Precious Brain Cells Left Recall where Covid-19 came from , and the Tyrannical Government Behind it . Any Decent Person Needs to Tell to One and All , COMMUNIST CHINA as a Olympic Host is Unacceptable to People who Hold their Personal Freedoms Dear .

Oh , and Remember who those in the U.S. Government Ride their Monetary Coat Tails.......

posted on Feb, 4 2022 @ 07:30 PM
link   

I mean, it’s just a minor flu/cold.
Why so upset?

posted on Feb, 4 2022 @ 07:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thenail

Is that why Pelosi told all USA teams to "be good and behave yourselves"?

posted on Feb, 4 2022 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

I remember how angry Obama, Bush and some others got, when President Trump hit China with sanctions.

The same people who now want the USA to slam Russia with sanctions.

Idiots!

posted on Feb, 4 2022 @ 07:38 PM
link   

'Round One... FIGHT!'

Gold medalist media wrestling.

posted on Feb, 4 2022 @ 07:40 PM
link   

We helped pay the bills, Oscorp style. So we can't be charged for accidentally leaving the door unlocked or something small and convenient like that.

posted on Feb, 4 2022 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: spacedoubt

I mean, it’s just a minor flu/cold.
Why so upset?

You're parroting what Pelosi, Cuomo, DeBlasio, and other liberals helping Covid-19 get a foot-hold in America (part of their plan), were telling citizens of their states, in Feb/Mar 2020.

Example: www.nbcbayarea.com...

- I'm Nancy. Trust me. Covid-19 is nothing. Crowd close and enjoy!

posted on Feb, 4 2022 @ 07:47 PM
link   

The same Pelosi who downplayed covid, and invited everyone to Chinatown in San Fran?

A little late to the game there Nance 🤪

edit on 4-2-2022 by KTemplar because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2022 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Remember when Obama said he wished he could govern like the Chinese do? How it would be so much easier.

The Obama dream for the Democratic Party, simple one party rule, with total power at your fingertips: no more doxing/social media destruction/getting people fired/destroying their businesses: just arrest those who disagree with you, simple and easy.

posted on Feb, 4 2022 @ 08:02 PM
link   
I'm in shock that NBC reported this since it goes against political correctness to criticize the Chinese government:

www.nbcnews.com...

An athlete tested positive for COVID with no symptoms and was immediately thrown in isolation away from the Olympic Village.

Meylemans had contracted COVID-19 in early January but recovered and had received a dozen negative test results in the weeks prior to traveling to China this weekend, the Times reported.

But Meylemans tested positive upon her arrival in China, and she had to stay in an isolation facility. The athlete was expected to be able to leave the isolation facility and continue strict protocols in the Olympic Village after three days and multiple negative PCR tests, the South China Morning Post reported.

After officials complained she was moved to the Olympic Village and once again put in isolation in the Olympic Village, still tested twice a day, still all negative.

What they're saying: "On the way to the Village, we did not turn to the Village, but the ambulance went to another facility where I am now," Meylemans explained in the initial video.

“I am supposed to stay here for another seven days with two PCRs a day and no contact with anybody else," she added. "I am allowed to slide alone. We are not even sure I will ever be allowed to enter the Village.”

"My NOC got surprised by this decision as well," she said, referring to Belgium's National Olympic Committee.

"I'm not sure I can handle 14 more days and the Olympic competition while being this isolation," she concluded.

She sent a tearful message to the world about her treatment and fears the Chinese will never let her compete or out of isolation.

news.yahoo.com... (quotes source)

This athlete from Belgium is being held in isolation - basically solitary confinement by the Chinese for one positive covid test out a number of negative tests from a person recovered from COVID.

The Chinese have little regard for individual humans and that much is clear. She should have been sent home rather than subject her to prolonged isolation with no hope of ever being let out of isolation ever being communicated to her.

edit on 2/4/22 by The2Billies because: addition

posted on Feb, 4 2022 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

We helped pay the bills, Oscorp style. So we can't be charged for accidentally leaving the door unlocked or something small and convenient like that.

No our government and China’s government should be charged . They’re the evil bastards

posted on Feb, 4 2022 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Yes, hypocrite pelosi is worried now?

posted on Feb, 4 2022 @ 08:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: KTemplar

The same Pelosi who downplayed covid, and invited everyone to Chinatown in San Fran?

A little late to the game there Nance 🤪

People are going to be amazed, disgusted, and sickened, when they realize she was part of a group who did that on purpose, so Covid-19 would enable the tanking of the economy, along with mass mail-in voting.

It's so obvious when you connect the dots, and the clear picture emerges.

posted on Feb, 4 2022 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: The2Billies
Remember when Obama said he wished he could govern like the Chinese do? How it would be so much easier.

The Obama dream for the Democratic Party, simple one party rule, with total power at your fingertips: no more doxing/social media destruction/getting people fired/destroying their businesses: just arrest those who disagree with you, simple and easy.

Obama couldn't make his magic wand function, so he teased Trump for not having one with the economy. That sure backfired in Obama's ISIS-loving face.

posted on Feb, 4 2022 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: The2Billies

I bet they used the same Covid-19 "Made in China" test kit that Biden ordered millions of, for U.S. citizens, to keep the Pandemic going strong.

posted on Feb, 4 2022 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: The2Billies
I'm in shock that NBC reported this since it goes against political correctness to criticize the Chinese government:

www.nbcnews.com...

An athlete tested positive for COVID with no symptoms and was immediately thrown in isolation away from the Olympic Village.

Meylemans had contracted COVID-19 in early January but recovered and had received a dozen negative test results in the weeks prior to traveling to China this weekend, the Times reported.

But Meylemans tested positive upon her arrival in China, and she had to stay in an isolation facility. The athlete was expected to be able to leave the isolation facility and continue strict protocols in the Olympic Village after three days and multiple negative PCR tests, the South China Morning Post reported.

After officials complained she was moved to the Olympic Village and once again put in isolation in the Olympic Village, still tested twice a day, still all negative.

What they're saying: "On the way to the Village, we did not turn to the Village, but the ambulance went to another facility where I am now," Meylemans explained in the initial video.

“I am supposed to stay here for another seven days with two PCRs a day and no contact with anybody else," she added. "I am allowed to slide alone. We are not even sure I will ever be allowed to enter the Village.”

"My NOC got surprised by this decision as well," she said, referring to Belgium's National Olympic Committee.

"I'm not sure I can handle 14 more days and the Olympic competition while being this isolation," she concluded.

She sent a tearful message to the world about her treatment and fears the Chinese will never let her compete or out of isolation.

news.yahoo.com... (quotes source)

This athlete from Belgium is being held in isolation - basically solitary confinement by the Chinese for one positive covid test out a number of negative tests from a person recovered from COVID.

The Chinese have little regard for individual humans and that much is clear. She should have been sent home rather than subject her to prolonged isolation with no hope of ever being let out of isolation ever being communicated to her.

That's heartbreaking. So early in the games. Maybe those countries who were afraid of China will start to have a little more backbone, after a few more athletes and their trainers, coaches, etc.. are detained.

Is China on the 14-day / 10-day / or 5-day / Quarantine plan? Thanks to the CDC, American entities are using all 3.

posted on Feb, 4 2022 @ 08:40 PM
link   
My wife insists on watching the opening ceremonies. It is so stupid these people strolling into the stadium with their silly masks on…no one is recognizable, and they are waving and blowing kisses to a nonexistent crowd. I’ve not witnessed anything more bizarre

posted on Feb, 4 2022 @ 08:43 PM
link   
If the Olympic people said go with it, then just leave the freakn politics out of it. Never happened before, it is a time to prove ones challenge in life. Although I do agree that China would not be the best place for the 2022 winter Olympics at this time, but America is not the world .

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join