It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fired Pharmaceutical Workers Explain Why They Didn’t Get COVID-19 Shots

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+25 more 
posted on Feb, 4 2022 @ 01:33 PM
link   
This is a very interesting article from workers fired for no getting the shots, their reasons seem fair and in some way a warning to people.

A major pharmaceutical company this week fired many employees who refused to get the COVID-19 vaccine. Syneos Health is a global pharmaceutical outsourcing company with some 28,000 employees in more than 110 countries. It contracts with bigger pharmaceutical companies including COVID-19 vaccine maker Johnson & Johnson/Janssen.

These workers were given exemptions but they had a deadline and the shots were pushed on them regardless, even when JJ exemptions by itself were permanent, now if the buildings were in Florida they had nothing to worry about, but not in other states.

“A lot of us were questioning the shots because they didn’t go through the proper safety and efficacy studies that are traditionally required for all medications. And being in the medical industry, part of our job is discussing safety and efficacy about our products and our competitors’ products with doctors, physician assistants, and nurse practitioners. For there not to be safety and efficacy data with these COVID shots, many of us wanted to wait,” one former Syneos employee said.

They are not against the shots but the way they have been pushed without proper testing.

But in their experience, they feel that covid is not worse than getting the flu or pneumonia when it comes to survival rates.

“I know that COVID has taken people’s lives just like the flu has, and pneumonia, and other viruses. But I’m not going to inject myself with something that has no long-term data. I’m not comfortable being an experiment for these pharmaceutical companies, and COVID has such a high percentage of survival rate that there’s no need for me to.

“So many people just live in fear, and they are living through what the media is telling them, and it’s just unfortunate that more people don’t actually do some research. The survival rate is so high and I’m so healthy, that I just don’t have a reason to be afraid.”

www.theepochtimes.com... gm01

+8 more 
posted on Feb, 4 2022 @ 01:51 PM
link   
This is just info from people in the science, we are not allowed to listen to experts in science.

Although now they are not considered experts anymore since they are unemployed, so it is now safe to listen to these people informing us of now that contradicts the vaccine pushers who try to hide the truth that this technology is not properly evaluated yet.

Even if I could take vaccines, I would not take these improperly tested vaccines, I have done a lot of reading on how vaccines went wrong in long term testing over the last twenty years. Changing the rules does not make things safer, most people will not believe that some shots they took three years ago can be causing the problems they have today...most people just focus on changes that were done within a few days. Even food poisoning can take a week after consumption before symptoms appear. The long term studies look for connections associated with changes in physiology, immunology, or metabolics over years. That kind of testing should not have been disregarded with this vaccine, Warp Speed was one of the biggest mistakes in medicine to occur, and now they are going to develop other vaccines based on this disgraceful medical testing change. I guess it is time to quit going to the doctors, I am Frankly not a student of Vaxenstein.

posted on Feb, 4 2022 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

When I read the article, I felt it was an honest reason why to refuse the jabs, I agree, the way these jabs were pushed into the population using propaganda and scaremongering was unethical and immoral.

To think that employees are still pushing them when obviously they do not stop the virus is still reprehensible, I am lucky that I have a choice, but my husband did not in order to keep his job.

posted on Feb, 4 2022 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

This is just J&J passing the buck. As with corporations like Walmart, Costco, large public venues, etc. they take the fall by implementing the mandates our government wants, since Biden can't legally mandate any vaccine.

You'd think the corrupt over-reach would be obvious to all, but sadly fear and the desire for the government to stop the madness is strong in weak people. Government are the ones causing 99.9% of the worlds' problems.

posted on Feb, 4 2022 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

When I read the article, I felt it was an honest reason why to refuse the jabs, I agree, the way these jabs were pushed into the population using propaganda and scaremongering was unethical and immoral.

To think that employees are still pushing them when obviously they do not stop the virus is still reprehensible, I am lucky that I have a choice, but my husband did not in order to keep his job.

I have a lot of time to research this kind of stuff, it is nothing for me to spend eight hours a day researching both sides of an issue to try to find relevancy and truth. If people accept these mandates, then they will have precedence to mandate all sorts of things. You see, if the majority of people think something is ok, it is considered usable evidence for all sorts of related things. Pretty soon there will be hundreds of mandated medications...Statins will be mandated, so will metformin and anti-psychotic meds. Often the diet can be adjusted to fix the problem...but since there was a diagnosis, then you will have to take them. Many of these meds have chemistries that dumb down people and make them believe a lie that they are told.

posted on Feb, 4 2022 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Poppycock.

We all know the Epoch Times is a far-right rag that can't be trusted.

I prefer to go with the New York Times. I mean after all, it has a long history and a fine pedigree! Just look at the fonts!

Harumph!

posted on Feb, 4 2022 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Take those pills!

munch munch munch

posted on Feb, 4 2022 @ 10:36 PM
link   
But these people are contradicting Tony "Da Science" Fauci. And they're probably on Bitchute somewhere. If you have a link to this on YouTube then I might believe them.

No, not really. This really isn't even "science," it's just common sense. And common sense is the mother of science. It is exactly why I initially refused to get injected and advised everyone I knew to not take it. The "Warp Speed" rush to market was just insane and told me that they didn't know what in hell they were doing, or just didn't care. Probably ore the latter than the former.

Now, there are about a bazillion more reasons that I won't take the death shot, but my initial reasoning was exactly what they said: it was rushed through (thank you, Donald Trump) and was not properly tested by any metric.
:
edit on 2022 2 04 by incoserv because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2022 @ 11:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: chris_stibrany

Take those pills!

munch munch munch

It is not only pillss, foods that are said to be super healthy often have dumbing down or settling down effects...Omega 3s being one of the oils that have that property. Same with Avacados, they have a couple of properties that lower your ability to reason, one being the oil, the other being the chemical that breaks down Diamine oxidase which raises histamines which can unbalance the acetylcholine in the brain and make people less able to reason correctly.

I can go on and on...eat your fish oil, it acts like an antidepressant or anti-anxiety med sometimes....By the way, I really enjoy eating fish. It is real calming, but I won't take the pills...other chemicals in fish actually increase intellect where that is not in the oil itself.

posted on Feb, 5 2022 @ 12:26 AM
link   

I agree with their decisions, it takes an avarage 12 years for a vaccine to reach public use status and out of every 100 vaccines being trailed, only 2 make the grade.

And here we have 4 magic potions.... just like that, what could possibly go wrong?

posted on Feb, 5 2022 @ 12:33 AM
link   

You are very wise, fortunate, and articulate at a level everyone can understand. Congrats and thank-you for sharing so much of what you've learned. It is appreciated!

posted on Feb, 5 2022 @ 12:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Village Idiot

I agree with their decisions, it takes an avarage 12 years for a vaccine to reach public use status and out of every 100 vaccines being trailed, only 2 make the grade.

And here we have 4 magic potions.... just like that, what could possibly go wrong?

As one would expect, plenty has (and will continue to) gone wrong.

Click on the "Pfizer" link at the top of: howbad.info...

posted on Feb, 5 2022 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
a reply to: chris_stibrany

It is not only pillss, foods that are said to be super healthy often have dumbing down or settling down effects...Omega 3s being one of the oils that have that property. Same with Avacados, they have a couple of properties that lower your ability to reason, one being the oil, the other being the chemical that breaks down Diamine oxidase which raises histamines which can unbalance the acetylcholine in the brain and make people less able to reason correctly.

Yup. They are called anti-nutrients. All plant foods have them, and most have them in abundance.

I can go on and on...eat your fish oil, it acts like an antidepressant or anti-anxiety med sometimes....By the way, I really enjoy eating fish. It is real calming, but I won't take the pills...other chemicals in fish actually increase intellect where that is not in the oil itself.

At first I thought you were advocating for fish oil caps, but I guess you were advocating getting your fish oil by eating the fish? If so, then I agree whole-heartedly. Most fish oil caps/liquid is rancid garbage, but even if extremely fresh and not rancid yet, it is always better to eat the whole food, and of course, like red meat beats chicken hands down nutrient density and healthy saturated fat wise, oily fish are best: ie, wild caught salmon (sockeye is highest), sardines, anchovies, mackerel and herring).

posted on Feb, 5 2022 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
This is a very interesting article from workers fired for no getting the shots, their reasons seem fair and in some way a warning to people.

A major pharmaceutical company this week fired many employees who refused to get the COVID-19 vaccine. Syneos Health is a global pharmaceutical outsourcing company with some 28,000 employees in more than 110 countries. It contracts with bigger pharmaceutical companies including COVID-19 vaccine maker Johnson & Johnson/Janssen.

These workers were given exemptions but they had a deadline and the shots were pushed on them regardless, even when JJ exemptions by itself were permanent, now if the buildings were in Florida they had nothing to worry about, but not in other states.

“A lot of us were questioning the shots because they didn’t go through the proper safety and efficacy studies that are traditionally required for all medications. And being in the medical industry, part of our job is discussing safety and efficacy about our products and our competitors’ products with doctors, physician assistants, and nurse practitioners. For there not to be safety and efficacy data with these COVID shots, many of us wanted to wait,” one former Syneos employee said.

They are not against the shots but the way they have been pushed without proper testing.

But in their experience, they feel that covid is not worse than getting the flu or pneumonia when it comes to survival rates.

“I know that COVID has taken people’s lives just like the flu has, and pneumonia, and other viruses. But I’m not going to inject myself with something that has no long-term data. I’m not comfortable being an experiment for these pharmaceutical companies, and COVID has such a high percentage of survival rate that there’s no need for me to.

“So many people just live in fear, and they are living through what the media is telling them, and it’s just unfortunate that more people don’t actually do some research. The survival rate is so high and I’m so healthy, that I just don’t have a reason to be afraid.”

www.theepochtimes.com... gm01

"Dont listen to them, it's the most deadly virus in history with 100% fatality rate and the vaccines are 100% safe and effective and there is no such thing as long term effects with mrna vaccines even if there is no long term safety data"

-you know who
edit on 5-2-2022 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2022 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Village Idiot

But, but they were tested on animals that all died but that doesn't matter because they tweaked afterwards to make it more gooder.

Now that omnicron is 70x more deadly than Delta, we just need to forgot about long term effects and do it. All the people claiming side effects are fake. All of the pictures of them and obituaries is fake. Big pharma has always been the good guys and always looked out for the people before their own interests.

posted on Feb, 5 2022 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

a reply to: chris_stibrany

Yup. They are called anti-nutrients. All plant foods have them, and most have them in abundance.

At first I thought you were advocating for fish oil caps, but I guess you were advocating getting your fish oil by eating the fish? If so, then I agree whole-heartedly. Most fish oil caps/liquid is rancid garbage, but even if extremely fresh and not rancid yet, it is always better to eat the whole food, and of course, like red meat beats chicken hands down nutrient density and healthy saturated fat wise, oily fish are best: ie, wild caught salmon (sockeye is highest), sardines, anchovies, mackerel and herring).

Actually, White fish from the great lakes is higher in Omega 3s than Salmon, especially from the colder Lake Superior vs Lake Michigan. Most wild caught fish from Cold waters have better lipid profiles...except from polluted waters.

I buy whole white fish in the summer, filet it, and vacuum pack the filets to have all winter, every other week. The weeks in between we usually have Cod or Pollock fillets. We do buy wild caught sockeye salmon frozen when on sale, but the wife doesn't like salmon that much so I make a half whitefish and the Sockeye fillet when my daughter comes over for dinner. We only have fish on Fridays usually, but I will open a can of salmon occasionally to eat and of course, about once every week or two we have tuna sandwiches.

Fish does not increase my risk of epilepsy at all, and I am not sure exactly why. I cannot eat a lot of chicken or beef though. I could not find the link to this in my bookmarks...way too many bookmarks for health in my bookmarks. But grassfed organic beef and venison are just about as healthy lipid wise as wild caught salmon. Now, I suppose it depends on where those Salmon come from, because the farther north and the colder it is, the better salmon is. What they eat is also important. So I am sure some salmon still is better than those two meats.

posted on Feb, 5 2022 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Well now that any pharma specially Pfizer can now roll any crap without proper testing and forced into populations with the help of fascist governments taking money from Pharma, they are ready to roll out the pills.

Because you know you still will get covid soo a nice pill will take care of that.

Pfizer's Covid pill has been heralded as a game-changer. The U.S. is bungling the rollout.

www.msn.com...

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Actually, White fish from the great lakes is higher in Omega 3s than Salmon, especially from the colder Lake Superior vs Lake Michigan. Most wild caught fish from Cold waters have better lipid profiles...except from polluted waters.

Maybe, but you'd have to be specific.

But most of those waters are polluted.

Also, which oemga 3's? They are not all equal, and it isn't just about Omega 3;s anyway, those are way over-hyped as far as health goes.

But grassfed organic beef and venison are just about as healthy lipid wise as wild caught salmon.

again, it is about far more than just lipids.

The flesh and fat from ruminant animals is far more healthy than any fish.

So I am sure some salmon still is better than those two meats.

You would be wrong, but I do love me some good wild caught seafood from time to time.

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

Maybe, but you'd have to be specific.

But most of those waters are polluted.

Also, which oemga 3's? They are not all equal, and it isn't just about Omega 3;s anyway, those are way over-hyped as far as health goes.

But grassfed organic beef and venison are just about as healthy lipid wise as wild caught salmon.

again, it is about far more than just lipids.

The flesh and fat from ruminant animals is far more healthy than any fish.

So I am sure some salmon still is better than those two meats.

You would be wrong, but I do love me some good wild caught seafood from time to time.

On your first link...it is important to note that the first five top fish are high histamine or histadine fishes. These can be a problem for a lot of people who have limited ability to break down histamines properly..about twenty three percent of the population of this country. A little is not bad, but for those who love to eat lots of fish, it can cause many different kinds of problems. I had some salt cod fish with toast for breakfast, Canadian caught and salted. I soaked the codfish overnight in water, drained the water and added some new and simmered it for about ten minutes on very low, not boiling by any means. Then drained it and put in butter and a little sea salt and some organic pepper, it is heavenly.

Salt fish has a very high mineral and vitamin profile, it is chuck full of nutrients. I did wash off much of the minerals though, because the salt crystals on it are actually high potency mineral complexes extracted from the fish. I do eat it straight from the wood box it comes in sometimes because it has some medicinal properties that way...it can help correct deficiencies. But then again I am one point seven percent inuit....The part that makes me pee out salt excessively because of a lack of adequate anti-diuretic hormone. Plus, that genetics restricts me from using sugar and starches because I can't break the chemistry apart, I need the glucose in the amine form...glutamine works best. Glucosamine causes me to build cartilage and bone in the wrong spots after a while, does the same for my brother, it fused part of his lower vertibrae. I don't have a problem with eating cartilage, just with those pills. I made some personal discoveries of chemistries to avoid over the last sixty years.

A lot of the problems in my health differences come from my fathers side, and much of that is related to the inuit genetics, even though it is not exclucively inuit, a high percentage of that group have that trait. Only three percent of Finns, Swedes, and norwegeans have that genetics, people who had ancestors that ate and lived by the oceans for thousands of years.

By the way, Lake Michigan whitefish are way mushier than Lake Superior, and there is lots of polution down there. I wouldn't even want to eat fish from Erie or lake huron, but would eat it occasionally, our bodies have the ability to detox a little of the polutants
edit on 6-2-2022 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 05:49 PM
link   
I'm glad they are speaking out about why they are hesitant to get vaccinated
And I do not blame them at all

I actually got in a debate over "long term" (actually one of many)

One poster was worried about her children getting the shot and the long term side effects that may show up later down the road, being as any damage done cannot be reversed

Another poster who was clearly against anything negative about Fauci and the shot, started verbally assaulting the other, calling them names saying that there is no long term side effects and how it is saving lives, blah, blah, blah.... and it is because of people like her that the virus won't go away.

So I stepped up to the plate and politely told her that 'LONG' term means 10-15+ years from now, not just a few months.
Normally it takes years of trial studies before any vaccine is approved and released to the public. This one however, did not go through the proper channels. Even tho mRNA has been around for a couple of decades, the FDA has never approved it's use before. One has to wonder, why is that?

Yet now all of a sudden, they are ramming it through courtesy of Emergency Use Authorization, on a virus that has a high recovery rate. In the meantime, they discredit medicines like HCQ that has been around since the 50's calling it "Unsafe" and doesn't work, despite many doctors saying the opposite
See in order to use EUA, they have to show there is no medicine available and the vaccine is needed ASAP

So no, there is no one that can say with 100% that there will be no long term side effects on kids and young adults
(females especially), not even her.

And I also told her, the reason the virus won't go away is not because of Trump or the unvaxxed, but rather a vaccine that clearly DOES NOT work. That is the reason for the numerous boosters, even tho it still does not stop the transmission of covid nor does it prevent a vaxxed person

Now what the long term effect of having 4 shots of mRNA all within a year or 2, remains to be seen

Of course, she still didn't "get it", the worry many people have of long term health issues that may arise in their children as they get older

edit on 6-2-2022 by snarky412 because: spwelling

top topics

<<   2 >>

join