It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Heated Exchange State Dept. and Media on Evidence Russia Fabricating Attacks by Ukraine

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2022 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: baburak

We did nothing to arm Ukraine.

Actually Ukrainian government said that in January alone there were around 20 airplanes from the US with weapons for Ukrainian army (in february they expect around 30 more). Also, three weeks ago Biden said that US will start to arm groups (as neonazi Azov) for the guerilla fights against Russians.

Source?

Are these the 200k lbs in lethal aid already discussed here?

NONE of it threatens russians who are on russian soil.

And NONE of it was sent BEFORE putin's lie that started this 'crisis'.

edit on 5-2-2022 by Ghostsdogood because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2022 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Ghostsdogood

Here's Ukrainian source of that... for more you have to look for other articles.

Here's another one with a source directly to a Minister od Defense of Ukraine

As it seems, there were 7 US planes and about 8 from other countries, mostly from the UK. As I read in Ukrainian sources, until the end of February, they expect at least 50 planes with weapons and other military help (that means at least 35 more).

A senior U.S. official and a former U.S. official confirmed to NBC News late Friday that the Biden administration is considering arming Ukrainian insurgents who would in essence fight a guerilla war against Russian forces if Putin invades Ukraine.

Here is a quote from CNBC about arming the insurgents.

posted on Feb, 5 2022 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: baburak
a reply to: Ghostsdogood

Here's Ukrainian source of that... for more you have to look for other articles.

Here's another one with a source directly to a Minister od Defense of Ukraine

As it seems, there were 7 US planes and about 8 from other countries, mostly from the UK. As I read in Ukrainian sources, until the end of February, they expect at least 50 planes with weapons and other military help (that means at least 35 more).

A senior U.S. official and a former U.S. official confirmed to NBC News late Friday that the Biden administration is considering arming Ukrainian insurgents who would in essence fight a guerilla war against Russian forces if Putin invades Ukraine.

Here is a quote from CNBC about arming the insurgents.

Thank you for confirming.

This is the 200k lbs of lethal aid given to Ukraine AFTER putin's lie, and AFTER he moved 3-4 divisions on Ukraine's border.

NONE of the weapons have the ability to threaten russians on russian soil.

posted on Feb, 5 2022 @ 01:07 PM
link   
God bless this reporter. We need more guys like him calling out the PR/propaganda being disseminated by the USG.

posted on Feb, 5 2022 @ 03:08 PM
link   
I don't think "take my word for it" is going to fly anymore.

We live in the information age where it's never been easier to obtain and collate, audio, video, Internet and communications records.

Granted we don't want to reveal "sources and methods" I'm sure, but, the stake are so high on this, it cannot be just somebody reporting "declassified info" as essentially a briefing on what seem like analyst opinions or vague allegations. Jack Ryan would be ashamed for this guy.

posted on Feb, 5 2022 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: SleeperHasAwakened
I don't think "take my word for it" is going to fly anymore.

We live in the information age where it's never been easier to obtain and collate, audio, video, Internet and communications records.

Granted we don't want to reveal "sources and methods" I'm sure, but, the stake are so high on this, it cannot be just somebody reporting "declassified info" as essentially a briefing on what seem like analyst opinions or vague allegations. Jack Ryan would be ashamed for this guy.

Especially when coming from the same democrat liars who brought us 6 years of their russia hoax.

Why would anyone believe them about anything?

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 04:18 PM
link   
I stopped reading after page 5; I can't believe no one has pointed out this guy for the "State Dept" is ex-CIA.

Seriously, check out his Wikipedia page.

posted on Feb, 23 2022 @ 03:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6
Reporter shreds State Department about evidence that Russia might fabricate attacks by Ukraine. State Department says Russia has crisis actors are going to fabricate a fake Ukrainian attack is a fact and he says the evidence is because he says so. WTF

Is it me or is the State Department is full of kaka, stating things as fact just because they are giving a briefing

and this reporter is exactly how I want our reporters to be, great questions.

Heated Exchange Between State Dept. & Media on Evidence Russia Fabricating Attacks by Ukraine

State Department Spokesman Ned Price begins his briefing by stating: "The United States has information that Russia is planning to stage fabricated attacks by Ukrainian military or intelligence forces as a pretext for a further invasion of Ukraine."

AP reporter Matt Lee questions Price on evidence and the two engage in a heated exchange.

Lee: Where is the declassified information?

Price: I just delivered it.

Lee: No, you made a series of allegations...that's not evidence, Ned. That's you saying it. That's not evidence.

Price: What would you like, Matt?

Lee: I would like to see some proof.

Complete briefing here... not to get all Russ Kick and everything but I suspect we are being lied too

www.c-span.org.../state-department-spokesperson-holds-briefing

He says you come out here without a shred of evidence and expect us to believe your statement,

Two of CNN's remaining employees have constructed a broadcast booth atop an apartment building in Kiev, Ukraine.

They're waiting for missiles to fly, or to see if Biden's sanctions cause Russia to withdraw.

Has the "false flag" happened yet? Biden has said several times one is coming!

posted on Feb, 23 2022 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Reporter shreds State Department about evidence that Russia might fabricate attacks by Ukraine. State Department says Russia has crisis actors are going to fabricate a fake Ukrainian attack is a fact and he says the evidence is because he says so. WTF

Is it me or is the State Department is full of kaka, stating things as fact just because they are giving a briefing

Heated Exchange Between State Dept. & Media on Evidence Russia Fabricating Attacks by Ukraine

State Department Spokesman Ned Price begins his briefing by stating: "The United States has information that Russia is planning to stage fabricated attacks by Ukrainian military or intelligence forces as a pretext for a further invasion of Ukraine."

AP reporter Matt Lee questions Price on evidence and the two engage in a heated exchange.

Lee: No, you made a series of allegations...that's not evidence, Ned. That's you saying it. That's not evidence.

Complete briefing here... not to get all Russ Kick and everything but I suspect we are being lied too

He says you come out here without a shred of evidence and expect us to believe your statement,

Two of CNN's remaining employees have constructed a broadcast booth atop an apartment building in Kiev, Ukraine.

They're waiting for missiles to fly, or to see if Biden's sanctions cause Russia to withdraw.

The false flag attempts have been going on for the past couple of day now. The separatists have been churning them out on a regular basis. They get shown on Russian State TV and of course they are believed as fact. They really are clutching at straws with what they come up with. Old footage posted as current and involving Russian reporters claiming to come under direct fire.

UK Telegraph media link

They really are comical and even going as far as painting up a BTR to pass it off as Ukrainian in a claimed over the border attack. Even claiming that they recovered the helmet cam footage from the Ukrainians.

Vice News link

This is the nonsense with the BTR claiming it to be a Ukrainian attack. It is silly basic level stuff, but of course it just gets played on a loop in Russia and people fall for it.

posted on Feb, 23 2022 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

The Donetsk People's Republic also tried to claim that they foiled a sabotage operation targeting cholrine tanks in order to cause mass casualties in the city of Grlovka. Of course they claim to have captured the saboteurs helmet cam footage. The idiots who were faking the "saboteur" footage left all the metadata on. The bangs and explosions heard in the video were from a miitary firing range video in Finland.

Full details at following link.

Twitter Thread Link

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join