It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Heated Exchange State Dept. and Media on Evidence Russia Fabricating Attacks by Ukraine

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2022 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Enduro

Lee: Where is the declassified information? Price: I just delivered it. Lee: No, you made a series of allegations...that's not evidence, Ned. That's you saying it. That's not evidence.

Sounds like a pile of Adam Schiff

I know right... Ned wouldn't be a good poker player

posted on Feb, 4 2022 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Lol, I watched that clip today.

He literally was like, "I just told you the evidence."

Ummm.

originally posted by: Enduro

Lee: Where is the declassified information? Price: I just delivered it. Lee: No, you made a series of allegations...that's not evidence, Ned. That's you saying it. That's not evidence.

Sounds like a pile of Adam Schiff

posted on Feb, 4 2022 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

originally posted by: Ghostsdogood

originally posted by: TzarChasm

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
a reply to: putnam6

It will either happen or it won't. Everyone knows Ukraine would never attack Russia, so if it happens we know Russia is behind it. If it never happens then we don't need to worry.

Ah mate your smarter than that.

Ukraine would never Attack Russia on there own, But With the United States backing them Ukraine would indeed attack Russia.

The United States would attack russia?

With ground troops?

We've passed on hundreds of opportunities to do so over the last century, only to completely reverse course now and attack russia?

For no reason at all?

Absurd.

But you did accurately repeated putin's propaganda, so well done.

Putins propaganda ? I'm afraid I don't fill my time with Russian State Media .

Your missing the Bigger picture here , There is a massive Power struggle right now in the United States and using this conflict in Ukraine plays right into there hands mate.

There is plenty of Reason .

Power struggle in the U.S. had nothing to do with Ukraine until putin sent out propaganda lies that NATO is arming Ukraine for an attack on russia.

Now Ukraine is involved in biden's nonsense.

Take away the original lie, that NATO is arming Ukraine for an attack on russia, and biden no longer has the ability to make things worse there.

Properly debunk that original lie, and the entire issue goes away for now.

NATO has no intention to, or history of, arming Ukraine for an attack on russia.

Or do you have some kind of evidence (or even plausible theory) to the contrary?

Go ahead debunk the Lie , do you really think it will change anything ?

Your right Nato has no intention , but that does not mean Joe Biden isn't desperate enough.

There are more reasons for Joe Biden to keep sticking his nose in on Ukraine and it's not just to save his parties re-election chances .

Billions in energy and way to much knowledge about him and his son .

And just a bit more to add , The USA arms hundreds of Nations mate it's a massive part it's total income . It's nothing sinister per-say it's just apart of the Military industrial complex of the USA.

It has very little to do with American politics, almost everything to do with NATO politics. Ukraine has been doing business with the organization for decades, and now it's their turn to get their backs scratched for being useful.

Are you trying to claim that NATO has been arming Ukraine?

putin is.

Even threatening ww3 over that lie.

Ukraine is actively receiving armaments and trained service members to inflate their defenses. Not in preparation to launch a hostile offense but still, the resources are en route and some already arrived.

Did this happen as a result of putin's original lie?

Of course it did.

We didn't trust Ukraine with more than blankets, food & radios before that.

Remove putin's lie, and there is no crisis, there are no weapons, and there are no troops moving around.

And we could go back to discussing aliens.

As you correctly stated, the weapons we are sending Ukraine now pose zero threat to any russian not standing on Ukrainian soil.

So does not change the status of putin's lie.

posted on Feb, 4 2022 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

originally posted by: Madviking

It will either happen or it won't. Everyone knows Ukraine would never attack Russia, so if it happens we know Russia is behind it. If it never happens then we don't need to worry.

Ukraine would never Attack Russia on there own, But With the United States backing them Ukraine would indeed attack Russia.

With ground troops?

We've passed on hundreds of opportunities to do so over the last century, only to completely reverse course now and attack russia?

For no reason at all?

Absurd.

Why is anything disagreeing with Biden or the Democrat's "Putin's propaganda?" The US has issued propaganda for decades too. One must wade through all of it.

I don't however believe the US is going to attack right now. It seems like geo political posturing. However, our side is issuing BS too. The Ukraine leaders had to tell Biden he was misrepresenting the issue and threat.

Because in this case it is EXACTLY putin's propaganda, that WE intend to attack russia, and that's why he needs to enslave Ukraine first.

Enslave Ukraine, overdramatize much? Jen is that you?

FWIW

In the 2001 Ukrainian census, 8,334,100 identified as ethnic Russians (17.3% of the population of Ukraine)

Yes.

I chose a biting word intentionally.

And accurately.

What else would you call it when one country conquers and keeps a neighboring country?

There are people in that neighboring country, right?

Those people would have to obey their conquerors, right?

They had no choice in the matter, right?

Punishment is usually immediate execution, right?

Then they are then properly labeled as enslaved.

Whether you or putin supporters like it or not.

So you have lived through the last 30 years if not more and you believe the State Department briefing is a fact that Russia is preparing a false Ukrainian attack scenario because they say so.

as if it doesn't matter that this administration's ratings plummet, the economy is in the chitter, and traditionally beating war drums cures all ills. So yea let's believe Ned Davis when he says it's a fact Russia is preparing to fake a Ukrainian attack while presenting no evidence.

Sounds like Ghostsaregullibleashell

I believe nothing coming from democrats, especially this latest state department propaganda release party.

But none of that really matters.

Because the entire 'crisis', and everything it results in, is based on the single lie that NATO is arming Ukraine for an attack on russia.

It really is that simple.

It is russia's 'justification' for doing this.

It is a complete lie.

The original post was about the state department evading questions about proof of it's claims of Russia having crisis actors, and fabricating a fake Ukrainian attack.

It's that simple...

it's a complete lie

All resulting from the original lie holding up the entire crisis of lies.

That anyone has been arming Ukraine.

Take away that lie and none of the others even occur.

Simple as that.

and if Lenin's daddy had pulled out,

take away that and none of this occurs

we might still have a monarchy in Russia.

or more likely it would be lebensraum for Germany

simple as that

your turn

Now that's just dumb.

posted on Feb, 4 2022 @ 04:38 PM
link   

the spokes person looks ashamed and is trying his damnest to get out of there with out answering the question

and i love how they user false flags and crisis actors as valid government disinformation tactics

what the heck is that about, kind of scary when I call thing out about 9/11and get ca;;ed a crazy and here is the US GOVERMENT saying FALSO FLAGS but super powers(US, RUS) are a thing.

thank god for that reporter not letting up. he should get a freaking raise every SINGLE thing the reporter was saying is true.

there is zero evidence
zero collaborations by any of our NATO partners

NOTHING, other than it's true because i say so. that is the dumbest answer that guy could have said. You can see the WH speaker eyes start to glass up and him getting nervous(cant look the reporter in the eye for more than a second, stammering, repeating known lies he sounded like a 6 year old lying about eating a cookie).

we are living is scary times

i hope Putin didn't hand out the missile codes to the commanders of the IRBM's that are with out a doubt starting to roll in.

if Russian media said this about the US in Iraq(don't get me started with that), everyone in the US would think Russia was crazy, than add in crisis actors and false flags.....sounds less conspiracy and more like a Tom Clancy book

posted on Feb, 4 2022 @ 04:41 PM
link   

With ground troops?

For no reason at all?

Absurd.

Why is anything disagreeing with Biden or the Democrat's "Putin's propaganda?" The US has issued propaganda for decades too. One must wade through all of it.

I don't however believe the US is going to attack right now. It seems like geo political posturing. However, our side is issuing BS too. The Ukraine leaders had to tell Biden he was misrepresenting the issue and threat.

Because in this case it is EXACTLY putin's propaganda, that WE intend to attack russia, and that's why he needs to enslave Ukraine first.

FWIW

In the 2001 Ukrainian census, 8,334,100 identified as ethnic Russians (17.3% of the population of Ukraine)

Yes.

And accurately.

What else would you call it when one country conquers and keeps a neighboring country?

So you have lived through the last 30 years if not more and you believe the State Department briefing is a fact that Russia is preparing a false Ukrainian attack scenario because they say so.

as if it doesn't matter that this administration's ratings plummet, the economy is in the chitter, and traditionally beating war drums cures all ills. So yea let's believe Ned Davis when he says it's a fact Russia is preparing to fake a Ukrainian attack while presenting no evidence.

I believe nothing coming from democrats, especially this latest state department propaganda release party.

Because the entire 'crisis', and everything it results in, is based on the single lie that NATO is arming Ukraine for an attack on russia.

It is a complete lie.

The original post was about the state department evading questions about proof of it's claims of Russia having crisis actors, and fabricating a fake Ukrainian attack.

It's that simple...

it's a complete lie

Would the state department have been on stage today if not for putin's lie, that we have been arming Ukraine for an attack on russia?

No.

We'd probably be talking about a stolen election and a convoy of truckers.

Because russia and Ukraine are only in the news at all due to putin's lie, that we have been arming Ukraine.

posted on Feb, 4 2022 @ 04:49 PM
link   
"What we know not.......is what I .....we just said"

posted on Feb, 4 2022 @ 05:04 PM
link   

With ground troops?

For no reason at all?

Absurd.

FWIW

Yes.

And accurately.

It is a complete lie.

It's that simple...

it's a complete lie

Simple as that.

simple as that

your turn

Now that's just dumb.

LOL well that's a mature response Ghostofa5yearoldboy

My friend what is dumb is you bringing past history, like Ned Davis did as proof that the Russians are doing this because they have done it before, there is no evidence this is happening.

If the State Department has to lie, is where my problem lies, you know actual current events.

Not all the earlier events you keep on bringing up as current evidence its the same BS flawed thought process.

Again it's very simple, do you agree with our State Department that Russia is forming a fabricated Ukrainian attack on Russia?

Yes or No

there is plenty going on pointing to Russia going in, like Russia's Antonov 225 were flying today, these usually are moving mobile military hospitals closer to potential front lines.

We can verify it was flying to and from those locations, unlike these claims from our State Department.

why makeup crap?

If you have to lie to the American press and public to back up your position, perhaps your complete position is on incredibly weak footing as it is.

edit on 4-2-2022 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2022 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Iit is true that those kinds plans (so called "False Flag incidents") are actively intercepted, actively foiled and also hard stopped.
The evidence/practical details are plentiful but classified as highly sensitive right now.
There might be a release of some of the processed data if an attack would occur in the form of an international intelligence report if the US is benevolent enough to give some credit. Otherwise it will be read like, falsely, a US intelligence success to thwart a single devastating attack heroically stopped by the US special forces and only them.

posted on Feb, 4 2022 @ 05:16 PM
link   

With ground troops?

For no reason at all?

Absurd.

FWIW

Yes.

And accurately.

It is a complete lie.

It's that simple...

it's a complete lie

Simple as that.

simple as that

your turn

Now that's just dumb.

My friend what is dumb is you bringing past history, like Ned Davis did as proof that the Russians are doing this because they have done it before, there is no evidence this is happening.

If the State Department has to lie, is where my problem lies, you know actual current events.

Not all the earlier events you keep on bringing up as current evidence its the same BS flawed thought process.

Again it's very simple, do you agree with our State Department that Russia is forming a fabricated Ukrainian attack on Russia?

Yes or No

there is plenty going on pointing to Russia going in, like Russia's Antonov 225 were flying today, these usually are moving mobile military hospitals closer to potential front lines.

We can verify it was flying to and from those locations, unlike these claims from our State Department.

why makeup crap?

If you have to lie to the American press and public to back up your position, perhaps your complete position is on incredibly weak footing as it is.

Maybe I wasn't clear earlier?

I don't believe ANYTHING a democrat says anymore.

Why would anyone believe serial liars about anything?

But that doesn't change the FACT that all of this is due to putin's original lie, that anyone is arming Ukraine with the ability to attack russia.

edit on 4-2-2022 by Ghostsdogood because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2022 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: 1947boomer

You don't think world leaders can be cooperating on long-range plans? Not possible this is a show to bolster Biden's public image in order to keep the most ineffective POTUS ever in office?
You have far more faith in world leaders than I - especially the one 'leading' the US to rags and ruin.

The plan is either to start a war with Russia by any means necessary, or it's all a pre-arranged show for Biden to save face and look like he's actually doing something when Putin 'backs down'.

posted on Feb, 4 2022 @ 05:29 PM
link   
The proverbial throw # at the wall and see what sticks?

except the US is known for being somewhat of an expert on false flag operations, ironically none of these are Russian, yet 5 of them involve us as in the US. 3 more were Nazi-related.

We lie to the public all the time, especially when the war drums are beating

www.thirdworldtraveler.com...

posted on Feb, 4 2022 @ 05:34 PM
link   

except the US is known for being somewhat of an expert on false flag operations, ironically none of these are Russian, yet 5 of them involve us as in the US. 3 more were Nazi-related.

Perhaps Putin should put a whipping on biden by retracting his original lie and going home then?

That would be nice.

posted on Feb, 4 2022 @ 05:37 PM
link   

With ground troops?

For no reason at all?

Absurd.

FWIW

Yes.

And accurately.

It is a complete lie.

It's that simple...

it's a complete lie

Simple as that.

simple as that

your turn

Now that's just dumb.

Yes or No

why makeup crap?

But that doesn't change the FACT that all of this is due to putin's original lie, that anyone is arming Ukraine with the ability to attack russia.

Well okay, but how do you know that? Because the State Department tells you or do you have any sources?

posted on Feb, 4 2022 @ 05:44 PM
link   
People are lying on both sides. At the end of the day it boils down to this and only this. Putin has to decide if we would burn the world over the Ukraine. Currently his answer to that must be yes. So many Western politicians would see a scrap with Russia as a way of improving domestic approval or at least securing dodgy political ground. Putin can lie with the best of them, but he isn’t a fool.

posted on Feb, 4 2022 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Perhaps Putin should put a whipping on biden by retracting his original lie and going home then?

That would be nice.

He is home, Russia regularly moves troops around close to the borders, did this on a smaller scale in 2018, yes his current moves are provocative and escalating but overreacting and lying about what they are doing is a bad look especially in a free democracy.

posted on Feb, 4 2022 @ 05:46 PM
link   
I know ... the evidence came from Annex A of the Steele dossier.

edit on 422022 by Snarl because: ETA: This is exactly why their evidence is credible in the eyes of the Dembo administration.

posted on Feb, 4 2022 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Remember the last time a Leftist administration blamed a "dangerous" video?

I believe the State Department is getting ahead of some horrible videos that will be released related to members of the Biden family.

"Remember, we warned you, Russia would be putting out FAKE videos! They're very convincing in their productions!"

posted on Feb, 4 2022 @ 06:06 PM
link   

That would be nice.

He is home, Russia regularly moves troops around close to the borders, did this on a smaller scale in 2018, yes his current moves are provocative and escalating but overreacting and lying about what they are doing is a bad look especially in a free democracy.

So putin isn't massing troops on Ukraine's border?

Absurd.

I have no control over what the idiot in the Whitehouse says.

Or any of his minions.

But nothing they could ever say on this issue would matter at all if it weren't for putin's original lie, that anyone is arming Ukraine to threaten russia.

That is what caused this 'crisis', and what now gives slow joe the opportunity to say and do more dumb stuff.

Nobody is arming Ukraine in any that could ever threaten russians on their own soil.

Please tell putin that we see through his lie.

And remind him of the danger of lying to an idiot with the football.

posted on Feb, 4 2022 @ 06:17 PM
link   

With ground troops?

For no reason at all?

Absurd.

FWIW

Yes.

And accurately.

It is a complete lie.

It's that simple...

it's a complete lie

Simple as that.

simple as that

your turn

Now that's just dumb.

Yes or No

why makeup crap?

Well okay, but how do you know that? Because the State Department tells you or do you have any sources?

Maybe you didn't notice that was LAST WEEK?

You know, AFTER putin's lie created this 'crisis'.

And it said the FIRST 200k of lethal aid?

The limited range lethal aid that we publicly announced AFTER putin sent a few divisions to Ukraine's border to defend against the imaginary threat in putin's lie?

Yeah, we did that.

Proudly.

But that doesn't change the FACT that we were NOT arming Ukraine at all before putin's lie, and STILL aren't sending Ukraine anything that could ever threaten russian troops on russian soil.

So why keep lying about this?

Absurd.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join