It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Heated Exchange State Dept. and Media on Evidence Russia Fabricating Attacks by Ukraine

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2022 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

Seems like a common progressive thing to do the whole "If you'd let me finish" thing. They always seem to quit talking and then get hit with a question right after before they say it.

posted on Feb, 4 2022 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Madviking

originally posted by: Ghostsdogood
a reply to: Madviking

I don't see a uniparty.

I see democrats masquerading as republicans.

But neither of them have been arming Ukraine for an attack on russia.

Whether uniparty or not.

There absolutely is a uniparty, not sure where you've been for decades but establishment Republicans have been leading this evil too:

1) Iraq Wars (both)
2) Patriot Act
3) Iran/Contra (under Bush senior)

All the Bushes, McCains, Cheneys, Rumsfelds, etc.

The Obama admin armed a civil war in Ukraine to overthrow the pro-Russian administration, supporting some groups with literal neo-nazi ties. And now here we are.

I have no issue with the need for, or initial prosecution of either Iraq war.

(Putting fire protection gear on now)

Republicans had no choice on patriot act, they removed what they could by not voting against, but dems had veto proof majority so dems were gonna get that abomination passed either way.

I have no problem with arming those fighting violent communist invaders in their own country, or secretly paying ransom to iran for American hostages they had long held, but absolutely abhor the illegal way they did it behind the backs of nearly everyone else in the Republican party, and the country.

obama is a democrat.

And he still didn't arm Ukraine for an attack on russia.

putin is claiming that NATO has been, is, and will continue, arming Ukraine for an attack on russia.

100% lie.

Which others are frequently repeating.

Often without understanding the significance.

This one lie may start ww3.

Debunked, there is no war at all, and never would have been any 'crisis' in the first place.

posted on Feb, 4 2022 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Paschar0
👍
Add patriot act that targets domestic terrorism because 19 foreigners attacked us!
Freudian slip, they were on the payroll?🤔
🙏❤

posted on Feb, 4 2022 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

It will either happen or it won't. Everyone knows Ukraine would never attack Russia, so if it happens we know Russia is behind it. If it never happens then we don't need to worry.

Ah mate your smarter than that.

Ukraine would never Attack Russia on there own, But With the United States backing them Ukraine would indeed attack Russia.

The United States would attack russia?

With ground troops?

We've passed on hundreds of opportunities to do so over the last century, only to completely reverse course now and attack russia?

For no reason at all?

Absurd.

But you did accurately repeated putin's propaganda, so well done.

Why is anything disagreeing with Biden or the Democrat's "Putin's propaganda?" The US has issued propaganda for decades too. One must wade through all of it.

I don't however believe the US is going to attack right now. It seems like geo political posturing. However, our side is issuing BS too. The Ukraine leaders had to tell Biden he was misrepresenting the issue and threat.

Because in this case it is EXACTLY putin's propaganda, that WE intend to attack russia, and that's why he needs to enslave Ukraine first.

Enslave Ukraine, overdramatize much? Jen is that you?

FWIW

In the 2001 Ukrainian census, 8,334,100 identified as ethnic Russians (17.3% of the population of Ukraine)

Yes.

I chose a biting word intentionally.

And accurately.

What else would you call it when one country conquers and keeps a neighboring country?

There are people in that neighboring country, right?

Those people would have to obey their conquerors, right?

They had no choice in the matter, right?

Punishment is usually immediate execution, right?

Then they are then properly labeled as enslaved.

Whether you or putin supporters like it or not.

posted on Feb, 4 2022 @ 02:41 PM
link   

It will either happen or it won't. Everyone knows Ukraine would never attack Russia, so if it happens we know Russia is behind it. If it never happens then we don't need to worry.

Ukraine would never Attack Russia on there own, But With the United States backing them Ukraine would indeed attack Russia.

With ground troops?

We've passed on hundreds of opportunities to do so over the last century, only to completely reverse course now and attack russia?

For no reason at all?

Absurd.

Putins propaganda ? I'm afraid I don't fill my time with Russian State Media .

Your missing the Bigger picture here , There is a massive Power struggle right now in the United States and using this conflict in Ukraine plays right into there hands mate.

There is plenty of Reason .

Power struggle in the U.S. had nothing to do with Ukraine until putin sent out propaganda lies that NATO is arming Ukraine for an attack on russia.

Now Ukraine is involved in biden's nonsense.

Take away the original lie, that NATO is arming Ukraine for an attack on russia, and biden no longer has the ability to make things worse there.

Properly debunk that original lie, and the entire issue goes away for now.

NATO has no intention to, or history of, arming Ukraine for an attack on russia.

Or do you have some kind of evidence (or even plausible theory) to the contrary?

Go ahead debunk the Lie , do you really think it will change anything ?

Your right Nato has no intention , but that does not mean Joe Biden isn't desperate enough.

There are more reasons for Joe Biden to keep sticking his nose in on Ukraine and it's not just to save his parties re-election chances .

Billions in energy and way to much knowledge about him and his son .

And just a bit more to add , The USA arms hundreds of Nations mate it's a massive part it's total income . It's nothing sinister per-say it's just apart of the Military industrial complex of the USA.

So russia is justified in invading Ukraine because desperate joe may someday start arming Ukraine?

(putin is saying we already are, a lie of course)

And because the U.S. sells weapons to it's friends?

(Doesn't russia also do this?)

Sounds like a pretty weak case for starting a war.

In fact, it sounds absurdly absurd.

Even for clown world.

posted on Feb, 4 2022 @ 02:42 PM
link   
The second Iraq War was based on complete lies, from WMD's to initially the government and media implying they were connected to 911. THEY DID claim that, then later admitted there was no connection.

We invaded a country led by a former US puppet, which was not attacking the US and had no real ability to pose a serious threat. Therefore, it was a preemptive, illegal war.

Regarding arming rebels and so on, from Syria to Libya and Honduras, as well as Iran and Guatemala in the 1950's, almost always the motives had nothing to do with "democracy" or justice, but instead real politic and power. In the latter two examples, we helped overthrow democratically elected governments and installed puppet dictators. So much for democracy building.

My point is, the track record of the uniparty foreign policy is anything but justice orientated. Biden has been on board with it, as were the Clintons and all the aforementioned neo-con Republicans.

a reply to: Ghostsdogood

edit on 4-2-2022 by Madviking because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2022 @ 02:54 PM
link   

With ground troops?

For no reason at all?

Absurd.

Why is anything disagreeing with Biden or the Democrat's "Putin's propaganda?" The US has issued propaganda for decades too. One must wade through all of it.

I don't however believe the US is going to attack right now. It seems like geo political posturing. However, our side is issuing BS too. The Ukraine leaders had to tell Biden he was misrepresenting the issue and threat.

Because in this case it is EXACTLY putin's propaganda, that WE intend to attack russia, and that's why he needs to enslave Ukraine first.

FWIW

In the 2001 Ukrainian census, 8,334,100 identified as ethnic Russians (17.3% of the population of Ukraine)

Yes.

And accurately.

What else would you call it when one country conquers and keeps a neighboring country?

So you have lived through the last 30 years if not more and you believe the State Department briefing is a fact that Russia is preparing a false Ukrainian attack scenario because they say so.

as if it doesn't matter that this administration's ratings plummet, the economy is in the chitter, and traditionally beating war drums cures all ills. So yea let's believe Ned Davis when he says it's a fact Russia is preparing to fake a Ukrainian attack while presenting no evidence.

Sounds like Ghostsaregullibleashell

and again just because I don't believe our State Department's propaganda doesn't mean I support Putin or Russia

and there this blurb from a Ukrainian newspaper, you know the country about to be invaded

zn.ua...

Biden is also forced to raise the stakes, he also cannot lose and look like a weakling - neither at home (especially before the upcoming congressional elections), nor in the external arena. By emphasizing the extreme danger of the situation around Ukraine, the owner of the White House secures a win-win position for himself: if Russia does not attack, Biden is a hero, he was able to prevent large-scale bloodshed in the center of Europe, but if Putin decides to invade, Biden, again, well done, because he was able to advance all prepare for it.

In Kiev, two more versions of the loud activity of the States are very popular. Here, despite all the numerous assurances at various levels that “no decisions about Ukraine without Ukraine”, they still seriously fear that behind our backs Washington, wanting to quickly resolve the “Ukrainian crisis”, will agree on something with Moscow . So that finally, without being distracted, to take up China in full force, “tearing” Russia from it. And in order for Kiev to make concessions, for example, to begin to carry out the political part of “Minsk”, Washington allegedly deliberately pumps up in the information space in order to properly scare Ukraine, and then put pressure on it. This version is widespread not only in Ukrainian politics, but also in expert and journalistic circles.

edit on 4-2-2022 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2022 @ 02:58 PM
link   

The second Iraq War was based on complete lies, from WMD's to initially the government and media implying they were connected to 911. THEY DID claim that, then later admitted there was no connection.

We invaded a country led by a former US puppet, which was not attacking the US and had no real ability to pose a serious threat. Therefore, it was a preemptive, illegal war.

Regarding arming rebels and so on, from Syria to Libya and Honduras, as well as Iran and Guatemala in the 1950's, almost always the motives had nothing to do with "democracy" or justice, but instead real politic and power. In the latter two examples, we helped overthrow democratically elected governments and installed puppet dictators. So much for democracy building.

My point is, the track record of the uniparty foreign policy is anything but justice orientated. Biden has been on board with it, as were the Clintons and all the aforementioned neo-con Republicans.

Some of the MANY 'justifications' for the war were either incorrect, or the democrat's delays allowed russia to remove the evidence before we got there.

Some of those justifications are simply irrefutable, iraq WAS paying terrorist groups to conduct the massive volume of attacks on Israel at the time, and iraq WAS openly telling international terrorists to come stay in iraq where they would be protected.

That's enough justification for me.

And that doesn't even begin to cover what we DID find in iraq, and kept pretty quiet.

About the uniparty, I think I see what our differences are now.

What you see as uniparty, i see as democrats and democrats masquerading as Republicans.

I guess that could be called a uniparty if you want, I just call them democrats

The core of the Republican party however, does not act with the uniparty, that is absurd.

Have you not noticed how furious democrats are that Republicans won't play their uniparty game?

edit on 4-2-2022 by Ghostsdogood because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2022 @ 03:02 PM
link   

With ground troops?

For no reason at all?

Absurd.

FWIW

Yes.

And accurately.

So you have lived through the last 30 years if not more and you believe the State Department briefing is a fact that Russia is preparing a false Ukrainian attack scenario because they say so.

as if it doesn't matter that this administration's ratings plummet, the economy is in the chitter, and traditionally beating war drums cures all ills. So yea let's believe Ned Davis when he says it's a fact Russia is preparing to fake a Ukrainian attack while presenting no evidence.

I believe nothing coming from democrats, especially this latest state department propaganda release party.

But none of that really matters.

Because the entire 'crisis', and everything it results in, is based on the single lie that NATO is arming Ukraine for an attack on russia.

It really is that simple.

It is russia's 'justification' for doing this.

It is a complete lie.

edit on 4-2-2022 by Ghostsdogood because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2022 @ 03:31 PM
link   

With ground troops?

For no reason at all?

Absurd.

Your missing the Bigger picture here , There is a massive Power struggle right now in the United States and using this conflict in Ukraine plays right into there hands mate.

Power struggle in the U.S. had nothing to do with Ukraine until putin sent out propaganda lies that NATO is arming Ukraine for an attack on russia.

Take away the original lie, that NATO is arming Ukraine for an attack on russia, and biden no longer has the ability to make things worse there.

NATO has no intention to, or history of, arming Ukraine for an attack on russia.

Or do you have some kind of evidence (or even plausible theory) to the contrary?

Your right Nato has no intention , but that does not mean Joe Biden isn't desperate enough.

There are more reasons for Joe Biden to keep sticking his nose in on Ukraine and it's not just to save his parties re-election chances .

And just a bit more to add , The USA arms hundreds of Nations mate it's a massive part it's total income . It's nothing sinister per-say it's just apart of the Military industrial complex of the USA.

It has very little to do with American politics, almost everything to do with NATO politics. Ukraine has been doing business with the organization for decades, and now it's their turn to get their backs scratched for being useful.

posted on Feb, 4 2022 @ 03:35 PM
link   

With ground troops?

For no reason at all?

Absurd.

FWIW

Yes.

And accurately.

I believe nothing coming from democrats, especially this latest state department propaganda release party.

Because the entire 'crisis', and everything it results in, is based on the single lie that NATO is arming Ukraine for an attack on russia.

It is a complete lie.

The original post was about the state department evading questions about proof of it's claims of Russia having crisis actors, and fabricating a fake Ukrainian attack.

It's that simple...

it's a complete lie

posted on Feb, 4 2022 @ 03:42 PM
link   
It's simply false. A majority of mainstream Republicans at the time of these foreign adventures supported fully the Iraq Wars, Patriot Act, etc.

I think some NOW are coming around over the past few years, sure.

Trying to make this about Democrats versus Republicans rather than a corrupt cabal is what they want you to think. It's missing the mark. Similarly, the media doesn't work "for the Democrats." It's a mouthpiece again for a powerful international power alliance.

They will target anyone on the left or right who poses a real threat, from JFK and MLK to possibly Trump. Now Joe Rogan, who is a centrist liberal. For decades they actually targeted the counter culture left more, especially in the civil rights and anti war era.

posted on Feb, 4 2022 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Accusing Russia of creating a false flag operation, It's exactly what we have done for a century.

posted on Feb, 4 2022 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Lee: Where is the declassified information? Price: I just delivered it. Lee: No, you made a series of allegations...that's not evidence, Ned. That's you saying it. That's not evidence.

Sounds like a pile of Adam Schiff
edit on 4-2-2022 by Enduro because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2022 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: 11SK1180
Accusing Russia of creating a false flag operation, It's exactly what we have done for a century.

That's what this guy thinks too, the video is worth a watch don't always agree with MonketWrex but he has good info in one place

posted on Feb, 4 2022 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

With ground troops?

For no reason at all?

Absurd.

It has very little to do with American politics, almost everything to do with NATO politics. Ukraine has been doing business with the organization for decades, and now it's their turn to get their backs scratched for being useful.

Are you trying to claim that NATO has been arming Ukraine?

putin is.

Even threatening ww3 over that lie.

posted on Feb, 4 2022 @ 04:24 PM
link   

With ground troops?

For no reason at all?

Absurd.

FWIW

Yes.

And accurately.

It is a complete lie.

The original post was about the state department evading questions about proof of it's claims of Russia having crisis actors, and fabricating a fake Ukrainian attack.

It's that simple...

it's a complete lie

All resulting from the original lie holding up the entire crisis of lies.

That anyone has been arming Ukraine.

Take away that lie and none of the others even occur.

Simple as that.

posted on Feb, 4 2022 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

With ground troops?

For no reason at all?

Absurd.

Are you trying to claim that NATO has been arming Ukraine?

putin is.

Even threatening ww3 over that lie.

Ukraine is actively receiving armaments and trained service members to inflate their defenses. Not in preparation to launch a hostile offense but still, the resources are en route and some already arrived.

posted on Feb, 4 2022 @ 04:31 PM
link   

It's simply false. A majority of mainstream Republicans at the time of these foreign adventures supported fully the Iraq Wars, Patriot Act, etc.

I think some NOW are coming around over the past few years, sure.

Trying to make this about Democrats versus Republicans rather than a corrupt cabal is what they want you to think. It's missing the mark. Similarly, the media doesn't work "for the Democrats." It's a mouthpiece again for a powerful international power alliance.

They will target anyone on the left or right who poses a real threat, from JFK and MLK to possibly Trump. Now Joe Rogan, who is a centrist liberal. For decades they actually targeted the counter culture left more, especially in the civil rights and anti war era.

Funny how 'they' always seem to target those that oppose democrats. From either direction. Hmm...

I agree that many individual republicans are democrats in disguise, we are attempting to remove that cancer from the Republican party right now, and will continue until the mission is complete.

The entire Republican party does deserve the blame for allowing members of their party to go rogue so often, but not for what those members did in support of democrats. They had no control of those rogue members, and should have removed them as soon as they went rogue. Looking at you McNoName.

posted on Feb, 4 2022 @ 04:31 PM
link   

With ground troops?

For no reason at all?

Absurd.

FWIW

Yes.

And accurately.

It is a complete lie.

It's that simple...

it's a complete lie

All resulting from the original lie holding up the entire crisis of lies.

That anyone has been arming Ukraine.

Take away that lie and none of the others even occur.

Simple as that.

and if Lenin's daddy had pulled out,

take away that and none of this occurs

we might still have a monarchy in Russia.

or more likely it would be lebensraum for Germany

simple as that

your turn

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join