It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Heated Exchange State Dept. and Media on Evidence Russia Fabricating Attacks by Ukraine

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2022 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Remember, as Kabul was falling, the government told us that their intelligence made it possible to launch an air strike against a terrorist that was going to attack the airport again.... they wasted an aid worker and his children.

posted on Feb, 4 2022 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Madviking

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: putnam6

From the guys that brought you "we are the science," we bring you "we are the intel!"

Bunch of friggen filth.

And the group of people who want to deplatform everyone that disagrees with them for "misinformation." But god forbid they get "fact checked."

Journalist off script.

Does not compute.

Exert authoritarian manuevers.

posted on Feb, 4 2022 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

It will either happen or it won't. Everyone knows Ukraine would never attack Russia, so if it happens we know Russia is behind it. If it never happens then we don't need to worry.

Ah mate your smarter than that.

Ukraine would never Attack Russia on there own, But With the United States backing them Ukraine would indeed attack Russia.

posted on Feb, 4 2022 @ 01:44 PM
link   
enjoyed this comment seen elsewhere...

www.reddit.com...

Definitely, it is possible that one side fabricates the attack of the other side. However, the US arguments contain a logical fallacy: they assume that if you do not believe the US propaganda without evidence, then you believe Russian propaganda without evidence.

edit on 4-2-2022 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2022 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Poindexter, the State Dept spokesman, doesn’t like being called out and questioned.
For all we know, it’s Biden’s gang of goons that will stage a false flag to avert the world’s eyes from his colossal dumpster fire administration.

posted on Feb, 4 2022 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

It will either happen or it won't. Everyone knows Ukraine would never attack Russia, so if it happens we know Russia is behind it. If it never happens then we don't need to worry.

Ukraine would never Attack Russia on there own, But With the United States backing them Ukraine would indeed attack Russia.

The United States would attack russia?

With ground troops?

We've passed on hundreds of opportunities to do so over the last century, only to completely reverse course now and attack russia?

For no reason at all?

Absurd.

But you did accurately repeated putin's propaganda, so well done.

posted on Feb, 4 2022 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ghostsdogood

With ground troops?

We've passed on hundreds of opportunities to do so over the last century, only to completely reverse course now and attack russia?

For no reason at all?

Absurd.

Why is anything disagreeing with Biden or the Democrat's "Putin's propaganda?" The US has issued propaganda for decades too. One must wade through all of it.

I don't however believe the US is going to attack right now. It seems like geo political posturing. However, our side is issuing BS too. The Ukraine leaders had to tell Biden he was misrepresenting the issue and threat.

posted on Feb, 4 2022 @ 01:52 PM
link   

From the guys that brought you "we are the science," we bring you "we are the intel!"

Bunch of friggen filth.

And the group of people who want to deplatform everyone that disagrees with them for "misinformation." But god forbid they get "fact checked."

Journalist off script.

Does not compute.

Exert authoritarian manuevers.

If Journalism attack Trump and talk about white supremacy, then"Speaking truth to power."
If Criticism of journalists, then "attacking the free press, dictator"
If criticism of establishment war mongering or critical race theory, "White supremacy, right wing conspiracy theories, domestic terrorism."
Initiate FBI/DOJ investigation.exe
Cast historic left criticism of warmongering, big tech, big pharma, and CIA/FBI as "Right wing conspiracy theories."
Data=Lockdowns, Masks, Vax doesn't work, Error
Initiate war_with_Russia.exe
edit on 4-2-2022 by Madviking because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2022 @ 01:53 PM
link   

With ground troops?

For no reason at all?

Absurd.

Why is anything disagreeing with Biden or the Democrat's "Putin's propaganda?" The US has issued propaganda for decades too. One must wade through all of it.

I don't however believe the US is going to attack right now. It seems like geo political posturing. However, our side is issuing BS too. The Ukraine leaders had to tell Biden he was misrepresenting the issue and threat.

Because in this case it is EXACTLY putin's propaganda, that WE intend to attack russia, and that's why he needs to enslave Ukraine first.

Pull out that one card and russia's entire house of lies collapses.

NATO has no interest in attacking russia.

Take that one lie away from putin and the entire issue goes away, along with joe's opportunity to make things worse in an effort to buy votes with blood.

posted on Feb, 4 2022 @ 01:53 PM
link   

With ground troops?

For no reason at all?

Absurd.

Putins propaganda ? I'm afraid I don't fill my time with Russian State Media .

Your missing the Bigger picture here , There is a massive Power struggle right now in the United States and using this conflict in Ukraine plays right into there hands mate.

There is plenty of Reason .

posted on Feb, 4 2022 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Nice to see journalist finally stand up and make these people squirm a bit.

Hes right...i remember Iraq. I remember that Kabul will not fall.

posted on Feb, 4 2022 @ 02:02 PM
link   

With ground troops?

For no reason at all?

Absurd.

Your missing the Bigger picture here , There is a massive Power struggle right now in the United States and using this conflict in Ukraine plays right into there hands mate.

Power struggle in the U.S. had nothing to do with Ukraine until putin sent out propaganda lies that NATO is arming Ukraine for an attack on russia.

Now Ukraine is involved in biden's nonsense.

Take away the original lie, that NATO is arming Ukraine for an attack on russia, and biden no longer has the ability to make things worse there.

Properly debunk that original lie, and the entire issue goes away for now.

NATO has no intention to, or history of, arming Ukraine for an attack on russia.

Or do you have some kind of evidence (or even plausible theory) to the contrary?

edit on 4-2-2022 by Ghostsdogood because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2022 @ 02:02 PM
link   
I'm so glad we got big orange Hitler out so we could return to our comfy neo-con status quo.

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

posted on Feb, 4 2022 @ 02:05 PM
link   

I'm so glad we got big orange Hitler out so we could return to our comfy neo-con status quo.

Yeah I remember when the Liberals were convinced Trump was going to start WW3.
It’s really the warmongering Dems that they have to worry about.

posted on Feb, 4 2022 @ 02:09 PM
link   
And establishment Republicans, who also strangely hate Trump, and are best buddies with Biden, Clinton, etc.
Just look how Bush Jr. cuddles up with Obama and co. now, and is treated gently in the news. McCain too before passing. Look at mothereffing Liz Cheney, she attacks all of the Trump camp, and is treated as one of the gang by Pelosi and the media.

It's because it's a establishment uniparty.

originally posted by: RazorV66

Yeah I remember when the Liberals were convinced Trump was going to start WW3.
It’s really the warmongering Dems that they have to worry about.

posted on Feb, 4 2022 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Madviking

I don't see a uniparty.

I see democrats masquerading as republicans.

But neither of them have been arming Ukraine for an attack on russia.

Whether uniparty or not.

posted on Feb, 4 2022 @ 02:17 PM
link   

a reply to: Madviking

I don't see a uniparty.

I see democrats masquerading as republicans.

But neither of them have been arming Ukraine for an attack on russia.

Whether uniparty or not.

There absolutely is a uniparty, not sure where you've been for decades but establishment Republicans have been leading this evil too:

1) Iraq Wars (both)
2) Patriot Act
3) Iran/Contra (under Bush senior)

All the Bushes, McCains, Cheneys, Rumsfelds, etc.

The Obama admin armed a civil war in Ukraine to overthrow the pro-Russian administration, supporting some groups with literal neo-nazi ties. And now here we are.

posted on Feb, 4 2022 @ 02:19 PM
link   

With ground troops?

For no reason at all?

Absurd.

Power struggle in the U.S. had nothing to do with Ukraine until putin sent out propaganda lies that NATO is arming Ukraine for an attack on russia.

Now Ukraine is involved in biden's nonsense.

Take away the original lie, that NATO is arming Ukraine for an attack on russia, and biden no longer has the ability to make things worse there.

Properly debunk that original lie, and the entire issue goes away for now.

NATO has no intention to, or history of, arming Ukraine for an attack on russia.

Or do you have some kind of evidence (or even plausible theory) to the contrary?

Go ahead debunk the Lie , do you really think it will change anything ?

Your right Nato has no intention , but that does not mean Joe Biden isn't desperate enough.

There are more reasons for Joe Biden to keep sticking his nose in on Ukraine and it's not just to save his parties re-election chances .

Billions in energy and way to much knowledge about him and his son .

And just a bit more to add , The USA arms hundreds of Nations mate it's a massive part it's total income . It's nothing sinister per-say it's just apart of the Military industrial complex of the USA.
edit on 4-2-2022 by asabuvsobelow because: More info and Grammar.

posted on Feb, 4 2022 @ 02:23 PM
link   
It wouldn't surprise me if there is a videotape out there showing dead bodies and destroyed vehicles, but it was probably made by Biden's crew, in order to blame the Russians for starting a war.

The video probably doesn't use crisis actors either, they probably used the real thing.

posted on Feb, 4 2022 @ 02:23 PM
link   

With ground troops?

For no reason at all?

Absurd.

Because in this case it is EXACTLY putin's propaganda, that WE intend to attack russia, and that's why he needs to enslave Ukraine first.

Enslave Ukraine, overdramatize much? Jen is that you?

FWIW

In the 2001 Ukrainian census, 8,334,100 identified as ethnic Russians (17.3% of the population of Ukraine)

Even if Putin makes a move it will be to protect those areas with a high population of those with Russian sympathies, kind of like we did with Mexico over and over way back when.

My pet theory is Putin has watched US, UK, Canada and European politicians and businesses enrich themselves from screwing 'free' Ukraine, all the while there is no stability and allegedly a significant nazi element.

Now imagine if Russia was doing the same in MEXICO, imagine Putin's son on the board of a Mexican utility company?

edit on 4-2-2022 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join