It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Heated Exchange State Dept. and Media on Evidence Russia Fabricating Attacks by Ukraine

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2022 @ 11:07 AM
link   
The Biden administration just lost the Russian/Ukrainian verbal War... with a reporter. 🤡🌎

edit on 08020828am282022Fri, 04 Feb 2022 11:08:28 -0600 by imitator because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2022 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
a reply to: putnam6

It will either happen or it won't. Everyone knows Ukraine would never attack Russia, so if it happens we know Russia is behind it. If it never happens then we don't need to worry.

I think you are missing the underlying point here. It's not that this may happen, or that it won't happen, it's that this chucklehead is saying it's fact, but presents nothing to make it a fact. This is no different than Alex Jones stating Sandy Hook was all crisis actors. No proof there, and no proof offered here. You can't do that.

You can say we think this may happen based on intel. You can't say, this is what they are planning, and offer nothing.

As often as we have been lied to over the past 2 years (yes I know it's much longer), there should be no surprise at all, that people are a little skeptical of taking the government at their word. (remember Biden stating he wouldn't use mandates?)

I know you are fact guy, be that guy here as well.

edit on 4-2-2022 by network dude because: Beto, what a stupid name.

posted on Feb, 4 2022 @ 11:13 AM
link   

In a war between Russia and the US, 10 times out of 10 China wins.

When are the democrats charged with treason?

We are being lied to as clumsily as a 5 year old and expected not to question it.

That reporter made my day.

posted on Feb, 4 2022 @ 11:14 AM
link   
While everyone is all worked up over the possibility of war with Russia and maybe China, an investigation into Hunter and his daddy's possible wrong-doings now goes off the radar. Fighting over whether or not to get the vax takes a back seat to the horrors of looming war.

I think this was all pre-arranged to bolter Biden's ratings and help keep the progressive liberals in power. What world leader wouldn't want to see America being destroyed from within by poor leadership that keeps their citizens divided while simultaneously bankrupting their own country?

Biden gets to act tough, his fans get to cheer him on, Putin and Xi toast the stupidity of American citizens and continue on the path to world domination. Win-win.

posted on Feb, 4 2022 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Every time our govt accuses anyone, they are guilty of it, so get ready he just announced the Whitehouse will be launching a false flag in Ukraine.

And I'm sure there are records of the Biden corruption in Ukraine, and some how those buildings will be the first target.
edit on 4-2-2022 by misskat1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2022 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Smigg
This means the west is defiantly going to war with Russia. Expect the US and the UK to mass murder Ukrainians and blame it on Russia.

Dude he just said the US achem Russia is going to fabricate an Ukrainian attack on Russia.

posted on Feb, 4 2022 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Crackalackin

originally posted by: Smigg
This means the west is defiantly going to war with Russia. Expect the US and the UK to mass murder Ukrainians and blame it on Russia.

Dude he just said the US achem Russia is going to fabricate an Ukrainian attack on Russia.

And a lot of Ukrainians will die in the process.
edit on th02341111 by Smigg because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2022 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ravenwatcher
Not sure what this administration is up to but I do know if we go to war with Russia , America will never be the same even if we win the damage would set us back years .

originally posted by: Crackalackin

Think about it from a Globalist stand point.
America, under this Administration, is now 'flexible' and compliant with a 'Great Reset".
Putin won't play ball.
Putin is in the way and must be moved so they can finish tearing down the current global system and 'Build Back Better'.
Hope they fail.

Ned Price is right though. There will most defiantly be a false flag in Ukraine, America or a NATO country, put on by America or a NATO country and blamed on Russia.

Same ol' playbook different person.

edit on 4-2-2022 by Quadrivium because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-2-2022 by Quadrivium because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2022 @ 11:41 AM
link   
People are starting to identify misinformation rather quickly. The handlers want a war. Can you imagine the US fighting three possibly four wars at one time? Possible, China incursion into Taiwan, North Korea with new hypersonic rockets, possible Russia incursion with non Nato Ukraine and fighting the citizens all around the world with illegal mandates.

posted on Feb, 4 2022 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
While everyone is all worked up over the possibility of war with Russia and maybe China, an investigation into Hunter and his daddy's possible wrong-doings now goes off the radar. Fighting over whether or not to get the vax takes a back seat to the horrors of looming war.

I think this was all pre-arranged to bolter Biden's ratings and help keep the progressive liberals in power. What world leader wouldn't want to see America being destroyed from within by poor leadership that keeps their citizens divided while simultaneously bankrupting their own country?

Biden gets to act tough, his fans get to cheer him on, Putin and Xi toast the stupidity of American citizens and continue on the path to world domination. Win-win.

Yeah, that was very clever of Biden to get Putin to mass 100,000 troops and all those tanks and helicopters around Ukraine’s border.

How do you suppose Biden did that?

posted on Feb, 4 2022 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

It will either happen or it won't. Everyone knows Ukraine would never attack Russia, so if it happens we know Russia is behind it. If it never happens then we don't need to worry.

I'll just say this It's just as likely that NATO would fabricate and lie @Ukraine as the Russians would fabricate and lie @Ukraine if not moreso.

Yah cause NATO is so prepared for war and are trying to start one with Russia for no reason with nothing to gain. Makes sense.

Where did I say war?

I said fabricate and lie about Ukraine which they both are obviously doing I don't believe either side. But I don't live in Russia I live in the US so yea it pisses me off when the US lies while they deek around and send troops and spend buckos all for the illusion of we are ready for war over Ukraine and supporting NATO. ESPECIALLY when we have paid billions upon billions into NATO, the UK, and the EU and their protections from Russia, Russia, Russia, and all of them will fold like France behind 2022's version of the Maginot Line, as soon as the Ruskies invade

As Led Davis mentioned we have known about Russia's designs on Ukraine since 2014 at the bare minimum and the EU still can't protect itself from the one threat they have known about since WWII?

Not to mention if everybody in the US and NATO knows Ukraine wouldn't attack Russia, however, we are supposed to believe Russia doesn't know this certainty as well. Yet they are gonna fabricate a fake Ukrainian move against them? and the State Department says it has evidence of this happening yet they don't produce the evidence.

in the words of your President and I'll whisper it for effect "Come on man?"

edit on 4-2-2022 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2022 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: 1947boomer

Yeah, that was very clever of Biden to get Putin to mass 100,000 troops and all those tanks and helicopters around Ukraine’s border.

By being the face of the US on a global stage in all his feeble, spineless and demented glory.

posted on Feb, 4 2022 @ 01:07 PM
link   
I enjoyed when the reporter brought up weapons of mass destruction in Iraq and Kabul won't fall.

posted on Feb, 4 2022 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
I enjoyed when the reporter brought up weapons of mass destruction in Iraq and Kabul won't fall.

But its different this time.

posted on Feb, 4 2022 @ 01:12 PM
link   
This guy is not even good at lying it is so obvious!

posted on Feb, 4 2022 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

I'll just say this It's just as likely that NATO would fabricate and lie @Ukraine as the Russians would fabricate and lie @Ukraine if not moreso.

NATO has more reason to lie than Putin does, in terms of public image and maintaining their hero status.

a reply to: 1947boomer

You mean on Russian soil outside the Ukraine border? Because that's where their home is?

edit on 4-2-2022 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2022 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: 1947boomer

and it's a build up the Russians do quite a lot, why is our State Department freaking out and Ukraine is telling Biden TCTFO

Here's a link for a search on Russia massing troops on it's borders since 1990 and prior to 2019 it happens quite a bit...

duckduckgo.com...

here's one from 2018

www.news.com.au... c9abe63adf6107e564283

edit on 4-2-2022 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2022 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Watched about 3 min of one of the morning shows and the msm seems to be using subliminal mind control tactics. They were talking about the buildup on the Ukranian border of tanks, military personnel. But when they added that the Russians were moving blood supplies, the msm turned the tv pictures red. They are going too far. Had to turn it off. Does anyone else notice these subliminal tactics being used on the public?

posted on Feb, 4 2022 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Remember the last time a Leftist administration blamed a "dangerous" video?

Remember the last time an administration told us what all 17 intelligence agencies had come up with, without showing us any evidence?

democrats don't realize yet that too many of us don't believe serial liars anymore. They actually appear to be surprised (dumbfounded) by that.

posted on Feb, 4 2022 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

From the guys that brought you "we are the science," we bring you "we are the intel!"

Bunch of friggen filth.

And the group of people who want to deplatform everyone that disagrees with them for "misinformation." But god forbid they get "fact checked."

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join