It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fauci and Pfizer Want Children Under Age 6 to Receive THREE SHOTS of Experimental Covid Vaccine.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2022 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Mandates on the way soon.

Watch for it and watch the consequences either way 🌫️

posted on Feb, 4 2022 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grenade
a reply to: carewemust

It's the sadness I feel for people afraid to think for themselves which drives me away from them.

I know. I just interacted with a person like that earlier today. An "authority" told her something, so it now makes all the sense in the world.

posted on Feb, 4 2022 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92
a reply to: snarky412

Something is very wrong when they are rushing, forcing mandatory vaccination onto children/youth.

That is why it normally takes several years of trials and studies (not just a few months) for a vaccine to finally be approved.

F.Y.I.

Remember to check the "bad batches" every so often: howbad.info...

In addition to the built-in/designed reduction in immune system effectiveness, we also have "rushed" vaccine production that led to bad batches being manufactured and injected.

posted on Mar, 15 2022 @ 06:53 PM
link   

And Senator Mitt Romney just voted to keep 2 year-olds wearing masks in the Federal "Head Start" program.

Source: thefederalist.com...

Romney is a criminal hiding inside a smiley Mormon exterior. But if his constituents are happy with him, so be it.

posted on Mar, 15 2022 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

And Senator Mitt Romney just voted to keep 2 year-olds wearing masks in the Federal "Head Start" program.

Source: thefederalist.com...

Romney is a criminal hiding inside a smiley Mormon exterior. But if his constituents are happy with him, so be it.

First paragraph from your link provides all the facts one needs to know; a scathing rebuke packed into only a few one sentence.

Republican Sen. Mitt Romney of Utah voted with a room filled with several bare-faced Democrats on Tuesday to keep the federal mask mandates for toddlers as young as two years old.

"Rules for thee but not for me"

I love the state of Utah and it's natural beauty, and the folks I've met from that state have all been solid people.

Does anyone actually like this guy?

I think he should be involuntarily placed in sort of a DMZ between both parties, as he seems to run as a member of one party, but tends to vote with the other party.

We can call it "The Rat Caucus"
edit on 15-3-2022 by SleeperHasAwakened because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-3-2022 by SleeperHasAwakened because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2022 @ 04:12 PM
link   
FYI: June 15, 2022

The FDA is out trolling for suckers again.

Today, they approved the experimental Covid vaccine for our youngest children.

Source: www.nbcnews.com...

Pro-Abortion activists will probably ignore the risks to their young children, and line up outside the clinic to get them injected. (The careless-callous state-of-mind is omnipresent.)

posted on Jun, 15 2022 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Abortion by covid shot. The newest way to do it.

It all makes sense now.

posted on Jun, 15 2022 @ 05:27 PM
link   

FYI: June 15, 2022

The FDA is out trolling for suckers again.

Today, they approved the experimental Covid vaccine for our youngest children.

Source: www.nbcnews.com...

Pro-Abortion activists will probably ignore the risks to their young children, and line up outside the clinic to get them injected. (The careless-callous state-of-mind is omnipresent.)

Ya, no thanks, it doesn't stop the spread, so no reason to risk it..I would not

posted on Jun, 15 2022 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Terrence and Phillip just Called .........." Anthony Fauci Tests Positive for Coronavirus " HA Ha Ha Ha Ha !!!!~!

www.breitbart.com...

posted on Jul, 19 2022 @ 01:29 PM
link   

OBESE/OLD Jan6 Chairman Bennie Thompson has Covid-19: www.npr.org...

OBESE IL. Gov JB Pritzker has Covid-19: www.chicagobusiness.com...

If both of these men avoid being hospitalized, it's proof that Covid-19 is now no more serious than the common cold or flu.

Government bodies or Private companies that try to tell us Covid-19 is still more dangerous than the Cold or Flu are led by wimps, or liars, or dummies, or a combination.

posted on Jul, 19 2022 @ 01:47 PM
link   

OBESE/OLD Jan6 Chairman Bennie Thompson has Covid-19: www.npr.org...

OBESE IL. Gov JB Pritzker has Covid-19: www.chicagobusiness.com...

If both of these men avoid being hospitalized, it's proof that Covid-19 is now no more serious than the common cold or flu.

Government bodies or Private companies that try to tell us Covid-19 is still more dangerous than the Cold or Flu are led by wimps, or liars, or dummies, or a combination.

U.S. Congresswoman Val Demings has it too 👁️👃👁️

top topics

<< 1   >>

join