It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why is the US still targeting ISIS leaders

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Take a look at this from Biden and Fox news but my question is why are we still spending money this is just a political ploy to say I'm doing something .
And if you look close it's not even the same dude that's on the wanted poster for 10 mill . look at the wanted poster or add it's like a infomercial "But wait there's more" Not to mention we destroyed a fricken chopper again This is a repeat of Obama what the hell ?

Fox News

Inside US raid that killed ISIS leader: 'Incredibly complex,' on same scale as bin Laden operation

The complex raid was the guy blew himself up !

edit on 3-2-2022 by Ravenwatcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Ravenwatcher

One more time Bigburgh.

To get Hunter Biden off the media, like Obama *cough*... interrupted Geraldo Rivera's last night on Fox News.

I'm still laughing at that one.

edit on 3-2-2022 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 03:57 PM
link   
No doubt some of this going on

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bigburgh

One more time Bigburgh.

To get Hunter Biden off the media, like Obama *cough*... interrupted Geraldo Rivera's last night on Fox News.

I'm still laughing at that one.

I forgot all about that, my friend it was so obvious, and barely a peep from our chit media

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Why is the US still targeting ISIS leaders

Because they are still a threat.

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Just how are they a threat to us the USA ? There has been no real attack since 9-11 "Even 9-11 is suspect" they have no means to attack US soil other then a random psycho .

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Just how are they a threat to us the USA ? There has been no real attack since 9-11

And you think that means there won't be ?
People didn't think Bin Laden was a threat to the mighty US until he was.

Cutting the head off the beast won't kill it but it will weaken it.

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Look, I can't stand Biden or any of the evil leftist douche weasels. They disgust me.

But ISIS is still ISIS, beheading, cowardly terrorist assholes who deserve a bullet and nothing more.

They may not be attacking American interests any longer but I'll bet a shiny nickel that they're targeting European and or Asian interests.

ISIS is a disease.

I can't see myself getting worked up because the Brandon administration killed them.

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 04:10 PM
link   

i respect you but that's not a boat I can get on .

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Yeah let's talk about the Taliban Biden left in charge ?

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ravenwatcher

Agreed.

Or the Americans he also left behind.

Even a doorknob humping retard gets it right once in a while.

Doesn't mean I'll start defending his feckless administration.

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Yea, that didn't make us safer did it?

Again I find it difficult to believe the man was surrounded by women and children 24/7 nor do I believe he was an imminent threat that the raid had to occur now.

edit on 3-2-2022 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

I was listening to them explain this on the way home from work. The first thing I thought was Wag the Dog also. He blew himself up. How convenient, now we don't have a body, or nobody alive on the whole third floor. I wonder if they got all that on film? Biden just needed some political points. I call BS on this until I see otherwise. Not really trusting much that comes out of DC.

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tarzan the apeman.

I was listening to them explain this on the way home from work. The first thing I thought was Wag the Dog also. He blew himself up. How convenient, now we don't have a body, or nobody alive on the whole third floor. I wonder if they got all that on film? Biden just needed some political points. I call BS on this until I see otherwise. Not really trusting much that comes out of DC.

Me either my friend

I want to believe it was initiated by the military all official-like, but even then.

All it takes is for a commanding officer to say let me know if there is an appropriate time to go in the next 24-48 hours.

We are supposed to believe that with all that's going on domestically and internationally, as his ratings plummet Biden was so fortuitous to have this opportunity to distract from everything. What a lucky guy...

make sure we don't miss the others

edit on 3-2-2022 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 04:38 PM
link   

All this will do is draw attention back to his utter failure in Afghanistan.

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Nah everything is just peachy keen in Talibanistan...check out these wonderful headlines

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Just how are they a threat to us the USA ?

You must have forgotten about American Citizens killed by ISIS in The Middle East.

James Foley comes to mind, amongst others.

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Just how are they a threat to us the USA ? There has been no real attack since 9-11 "Even 9-11 is suspect" they have no means to attack US soil other then a random psycho .

How many of the thousands of unvetted immigrants from Afghanistan have ties to Isis?
There are plenty of videos of these immigrants being interviewed at our military bases that were expressing their loathing for how America's actions resulted in forcing them to leave their homeland. There are plenty of angry refugees, and nobody knows how many might have affiliations with Isis or other radical groups that hate America.

I guess if the MSM doesn't report on it we don't need to consider any possible threats, eh?

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Its all a distraction.
If they wanted ISIS supposedly completely gone from Syria they would let Russia, Syria finish the job.
edit on 3-2-2022 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

All this will do is draw attention back to his utter failure in Afghanistan.

Not just the failure in Afghanistan, you have the vaxs, boosters not preventing transmissions as well. Passports are becoming worthless.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join