It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leaked Confidential Pfizer Documents Show Covid Vaccines Cause ADE - Confirmed by Real World Data

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2022 @ 12:35 AM
link   
SPAM
edit on 2/8/2022 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2022 @ 12:38 AM
link   
SPAM
edit on 2/8/2022 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2022 @ 04:00 AM
link   
Offcourse the canadian police harasses the lonely trucker, they’re frustrated that they can’t mess with the big boys, not without consequences anyway. At least this way they feel like they’ve done something heroic. Pathetic. And they wonder why so many people hate their guts, and why some even call to defund the police. To often they are blatantly demonstrating that they’re not on the side of the hard working, law abiding citizens. Their actions shall not be forgotten, nor forgiven, real soon, and rightly so.

posted on Feb, 8 2022 @ 05:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: 2Faced
Offcourse the canadian police harasses the lonely trucker, they’re frustrated that they can’t mess with the big boys, not without consequences anyway. At least this way they feel like they’ve done something heroic. Pathetic. And they wonder why so many people hate their guts, and why some even call to defund the police. To often they are blatantly demonstrating that they’re not on the side of the hard working, law abiding citizens. Their actions shall not be forgotten, nor forgiven, real soon, and rightly so.

Why do so many of them have us plates on their trucks?

posted on Feb, 8 2022 @ 05:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

originally posted by: McGinty
a reply to: AaarghZombies

You’re suggesting health care professionals are all of one mind and not a single o e of them would do wrong. While simplicity might make help make your erroneous point it doesn’t in any way reflect reality.

I’m talking about not about all those heroic healthcare professionals that protect life, nor the others that do it to pay the rent. I’m talking, rather obviously about those that decide what new variants are about and brief the politicians. Moreover I’m talk about the politicians and corporation that appoint some healthcare professionals specifically because they have a price and are willing to use their credentials to manipulate date to fit a bespoke narrative.

Without those cvnts (they justify the word) smoking would’ve been exposed as the killer it is far sooner and millions of lives saved. Or were those healthcare professionals on the big corp official and unofficial payroll dedicating their lives to saving lives.

If you’re going to throw around accusations of psychosis I suggest you direct it at them, you muppet.

He's also pretending like big pharma and the government would do no wrong and not have any agendas nor be corrupt. It's the most laughable thing I've ever heard. Yes, the most corrupt organizations in the world have magically turned into the good guys and want to help you now.

Even a broken clock is right twice a day, and Hitler did get the trains to run on time.

posted on Feb, 8 2022 @ 05:31 AM
link   

Canadian drivers with U.S. licence plates harassed by fellow Canadians

www.cbc.ca...

Shrugs….

posted on Feb, 8 2022 @ 05:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: baggy7981

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

But we're talking about healthcare professionals here, not politicians.

The fact that you think that people who dedicate their lives to helping other people might do this is particularly psychotic.

My mum was encouraged to take thalidomide by a healthcare professional during her first pregnancy. Luckily, she didn't.

I'm sure you would have had the evidence to blow the lid on it far sooner, if you were around back then. You would have been knighted, hailed a hero the world over, they would have even built statues of you.

Oh well, back to reality.

This is true, AZ would have been trying to force thalidomide on people if he was around back then.

I was around back then, and I didn't advocate for its use at all. Kids with missing bits is observable evidence, and is a whole different ball game to you silly conspiracies about graphine nanoparticles making people magnetic and masks starving kids of oxygen.

posted on Feb, 8 2022 @ 05:45 AM
link   

You referring to this?

Fact Check-Video does not show U.S. truckers travelling to 'Freedom Convoy' in Canada

mobile.reuters.com...

It would help if you actually cited and linked to sources in your posts. Not just posting and wanting it to be true……

posted on Feb, 8 2022 @ 06:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: fernalley

a reply to: fernalley

This is even better. Because you have dozens of different data sets to use you can build a really strong model.

If you've only got one of two variables it's harder to determine whether you have a causal relationship or merely correlation. If you've got many variables you can track patterns across them.

For example, if everyone was vaxxed st a similar time with a single type of vaccine you can't tell if it was due to the vax or some other factor that was present at that time such as a particular strain of covid or an interaction with a winter flu shot or something similar.

If only the people who have one type of shot get sick, and they have them at all kinds of different time. and they start becoming magnetic, but the people who had the other shot don't don't become magnetic, then it's clearly the shot.

In other words the population is victim to ongoing medical trials where they are trying to vax out any control group. In my country I suffer discrimition to not partake in their mengelish experiments without informed consent. No thanks.

This cannot be classified as an experiment because its a response to something that happens, and because you don't select the variables in advance.

And your not being discriminated against, your merely not being rewarded for being a responsible citizen.

Being exempt from some restrictions is a perk, being denied them isn't a punishment.

You remind me of one of those illegal aliens who tries to sneak across the border and then gets upset when your told you should have applied a visa like everyone else.

posted on Feb, 8 2022 @ 06:21 AM
link   

You

This cannot be classified as an experiment because its a response to something that happens, and because you don't select the variables in advance.

What does the above have to do with fully approved. By your false logic, there is no experimental medicine?

You

And your not being discriminated against, your merely not being rewarded for being a responsible citizen.

So? I don’t know civil rights only applied to responsible people.

Being exempt from some restrictions is a perk, being denied them isn't a punishment.

I have control over what is injected into my body. The government has passed laws that violate individual civil rights. You don’t have to go into public if your afraid of covid.

You remind me of one of those illegal aliens who tries to sneak across the border and then gets upset when your told you should have applied a visa like everyone else.

They don’t complain in the USA. They just don’t show up to court, and have sanctuary cities.

posted on Feb, 8 2022 @ 07:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux

You

What does the above have to do with fully approved. By your false logic, there is no experimental medicine?

You

So? I don’t know civil rights only applied to responsible people.

I have control over what is injected into my body. The government has passed laws that violate individual civil rights. You don’t have to go into public if your afraid of covid.

They don’t complain in the USA. They just don’t show up to court, and have sanctuary cities.

Analysing data AFTER the fact isn't an experiment because your looking at something that has already happened, and which you did not set up to happen. Experiment need to be planned and to have protocols attached. Looking for trends in old data isn't this

You calling your old girlfriends to see which one gave you herpes isn't an experiment to give you herpes.

Fox comparing the number of promises that Obama broke to the number of promises that Trump broke isn't an experiment in getting politicians to break promises.

Your lack of understanding of basic scientific methodologies is alarming, how did you ever pass science without knowing this kind of thing?

posted on Feb, 8 2022 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Analysing data AFTER the fact isn't an experiment because your looking at something that has already happened,

Looking at data is part of the experiment.

Example. How much experiment and data taken regarding einstein's theory of relativity. Having data doesn’t mean experiment over.

Another example…

U.S. EPA reaffirms that glyphosate does not cause cancer

mobile.reuters.com...

Case shut on glyphosate?

You calling your old girlfriends to see which one gave you herpes isn't an experiment to give you herpes.

It is if your bisexual.

Fox comparing the number of promises that Obama broke to the number of promises that Trump broke isn't an experiment in getting politicians to break promises.

No. That is an experiment in bipartisanship, context, and perspective.

You

Your lack of understanding of basic scientific methodologies is alarming, how did you ever pass science without knowing this kind of thing?

Really. You, Mr I have a Hermetically sealed face mask that has biological filters. Still wanting the data sheet and PDF brochure on those biological filters for a respirator, and that hermetically sealed mask.

And….

originally posted by: neutronflux

Link to just one model….

If you read the CDC briefing material two years ago you'd know.

You didn’t post anything about the CDC.

You posted this, “ This proves that the models were right,”

The models you cannot cite, and post a link two?

———and has nothing to do if your afraid of covid, you have the right to hide at home. Not mandate experimental drugs, or mandate a drug to be injected into otherwise normal law abiding citizens so you get the warm fuzzies.

How much research was done on the changes in the spike protein in omicron, and the use of vaccines designed for use against alpha.

Oh. Seems you ignored the structure of covid has changed, making past data almost useless in regards to omicron.

edit on 8-2-2022 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

posted on Feb, 8 2022 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

Looking at data is part of the experiment.

Incorrect. Looking at use data is considered "Post Market Surveillance."

The key word (aside from "surveillance") is "Post Market." Meaning the data is analyzed after the product is released to the market. PMS is a key aspect of the FDA regulations.

posted on Feb, 8 2022 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: joejack1949

“Looking at data is part of the experiment.” As in the context nobody knows the long term effects until there is long term data. I would like to think any approved drug is an on going experiment. Especially when data starts coming in from long term use, and new technology can bring new understanding on approved drugs…

Anyway…. What if the “discovery” phase never ended….

FDA-Approved Prescription Drugs Later Pulled from the Market by the FDA

prescriptiondrugs.procon.org...

Baycol
(Cerivastatin)

Manufacturer: Bayer A.G.

Medical Use(s): cholesterol reduction

Cause for Recall: rhabdomyolysis (breakdown of muscle fibers that results in myoglobin being released into the bloodstream) which led to kidney failure

The drug caused 52 deaths (31 in the US) worldwide and 385 nonfatal cases with most requiring hospitalization. 12 of the deaths were related to taking this drug in combination with gemfibrozil (Lopid).

So what is “real” science concerning drug use?

posted on Feb, 8 2022 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: joejack1949

I would even go as far to say it’s an individual experiment every time a drug new to a person is prescribed, and how they will react to that drug.

Eric Clapton Feared He ‘Would Never Play Again’ After COVID Shot, Slams Vaccine ‘Propaganda’

www.billboard.com...

People can minimize all they want based on small percentages, but it can be disastrous for a single persons life. And very significant.

posted on Feb, 8 2022 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

I would like to think any approved drug is an on going experiment.

That's exactly what I'm trying to say - ongoing collection of data is part of a process called "POST MARKET SURVEILLANCE."

New data can drastically change the risk profile of a drug which can result in corrective action or field safety corrective action (AKA Recall) and removal of the product from the market.

Drugs and devices are approved based on in vitro data, in vivo data, clinical investigations, literature searches, equivalent devices or drugs, clinical trials, clinical evaluation reports, as well as an audit of the company's quality processes (such as Post Market Surveillance).

Once a drug is approved (even in EUA situations), the "experiment" is over - the company does not need informed consent every time an approved drug is administered. Imagine if you had to sign a release and involve lawyers every time you used tylenol. But wait, tylenol still collects PMS data - does that mean you're being experimented on?? Yes and no. The experiment is over, but PMS is ongoing. Just like with these vaccines.

You've picked a great example above - "Baycol" was approved. People used it. PMS data was gathered to show that the device isn't as safe or effective as was shown in the trial, the risk-benefit profile was updated, and the drug was pulled.

posted on Feb, 8 2022 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: McGinty

You’re suggesting health care professionals are all of one mind and not a single o e of them would do wrong. While simplicity might make help make your erroneous point it doesn’t in any way reflect reality.

I’m talking about not about all those heroic healthcare professionals that protect life, nor the others that do it to pay the rent. I’m talking, rather obviously about those that decide what new variants are about and brief the politicians. Moreover I’m talk about the politicians and corporation that appoint some healthcare professionals specifically because they have a price and are willing to use their credentials to manipulate date to fit a bespoke narrative.

Without those cvnts (they justify the word) smoking would’ve been exposed as the killer it is far sooner and millions of lives saved. Or were those healthcare professionals on the big corp official and unofficial payroll dedicating their lives to saving lives.

If you’re going to throw around accusations of psychosis I suggest you direct it at them, you muppet.

He's also pretending like big pharma and the government would do no wrong and not have any agendas nor be corrupt. It's the most laughable thing I've ever heard. Yes, the most corrupt organizations in the world have magically turned into the good guys and want to help you now.

Even a broken clock is right twice a day, and Hitler did get the trains to run on time.

I give up?

posted on Feb, 8 2022 @ 11:35 PM
link   

And this comment cements why I support the trucker convoy

posted on Mar, 3 2022 @ 08:00 AM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

They work if they block particles, which is exactly what they do. They don't work when not used for example when people see their family and friends.

posted on Mar, 3 2022 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Unless you've been living in a cave for the last 2 years, you've probably heard something about ADE, aka antibody dependent enhancement. In laymen's terms this means that the vaccine leaves your immune system worse off than having no vaccine at all. In the end, not only does it make you more susceptible to complications from the virus, but it extends the pandemic much longer than it would normally last without use of a leaky vaccine. The end result is that exponentially more people die.

This is something Dr. Geert Vanden Bossche has been warning about for a few years. Instead of having a virus "fizzle out" ADE allows it to continue to thrive even though natural immunity would have eradicated it already. According to Bossche:

It is undeniable that mass vaccination will only drive the virus to fully exploit its evolutionary capacity, including – if needed – its ability to use alternate receptor domains on permissive cells. The fitness cost that may come with such a dramatic mutation is likely to be rewarded with enhanced pathogenicity. I am truly afraid that these dynamics will eventually allow for the natural selection of individuals with uncompromised innate immunity while eliminating those without it. While such natural selection would lead to an eradication of SARS-CoV-2 as innate immunity sterilizes the virus and blocks transmission, the consequences would be unimaginable – the price paid for ending the pandemic by virus eradication is not comparable to the one paid for by generating herd immunity and allowing the virus to enter an endemic state. Those who are enforcing mass vaccination are opting for the former instead of the latter, an act that will be remembered as the deadliest sin ever.

SOURCE

It seems as though Pfizer was acutely aware of this phenomena which they observed happening during their trials, but still had the mRNA drug rapidly approved anyway. They probably didn't anticipate their confidential documents would be leaked to the public, however.

Now, according to confidential documents authored by Pfizer that it wanted to deperately keep secret, the company hasn’t just caused damage to the public purse, it appears it has also caused damage to the publics health, because Pfizer admit that Vaccine-Associated Enhanced Disease is a a very real theoretical risk for its Covid-19 vaccine.

The confidential document titled ‘5.3.6 CUMULATIVE ANALYSIS OF POST-AUTHORIZATION ADVERSE EVENT
REPORTS OF PF-07302048 (BNT162B2) RECEIVED THROUGH 28-FEB-2021‘, was submitted by Pfizer-BioNTech as part of its Biological License Application (BLA) to the U.S. Federal Drug Administration (FDA)

Table 5, found on page 11 of the document shows an ‘Important Potential Risk’, and that risk is listed as ‘Vaccine-Associated Enhanced Disease (VAED), including Vaccine-Associated Enhanced Reporatory Disease (VAERD)’.

Pfizer writes in the description section that –

‘an expected rate of VAED is difficult to establish so a meaningful observed / expected analysis cannot be conducted at this point based on available data. The feasibility of conducting such an analysis will be re-evaluated on an ongoing basis as data on the virus grows and the vaccine safety data continues to accrue’.

In the UK the Pfizer jab was granted emergency use authorisation on the 8th Dec 20, and the first injection was administered the following day. By April 2021, 5 months later, Pfizer was admitting that it did not have a clue if its Covid-19 injections caused VAED, and that they will only know once they have more data.

This confirms in black and white that the general public have been taking part in possibly the largest experiment ever conducted, and it’s an expirement that has made a select few extremely rich.

‘Since the first temporary authorization for emergency supply under Regulation 174 in the UK (01 December 2020) and through 28 February 2021, 138 cases [0.33% of the total PM dataset], reporting 317 potentially relevant events were retrieved.’

According to Pfizer those 138 cases reporting 317 VAED relevant events included –

71 incidents in the UK;
25 incidents in the USA;
14 incidents in Germany;
16 incidents in France, Italy, Mexico & Spain (4 each);
3 incidents in Denmark;
and 9 incidents from 9 different countries

Here we see real world data corroborating this phenomena:

The highest death-rate in the past month among the fully vaccinated was recorded as 14.05 per 100,000 individuals in the week beginning 8th Jan 22.

But at the same time the rate per 100,000 unvaccinated individuals was recorded as being 10.4. Meaning during this week the fully vaccinated were statistically 1.4 times more likely to die of Covid-19 than the unvaccinated.

However, the most concerning figures came in the week beginning 18th Dec 21. During these seven days the death-rate per 100,000 was recorded as 6.55 in the fully vaccinated, but just 1.69 in the unvaccinated. Therefore, during this week the fully vaccinated were statistically 4 times more likely to die of Covid-19 than the not-vaccinated.

LINK TO ARTICLE

LEAKED PFIZER DOCUMENTS

Too much "smoke" surrounding Pfizer to ignore.

I think most Americans believe Pfizer became a nice company when they made the vaccine, lol.

We ask for our own troubles.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join