It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leaked Confidential Pfizer Documents Show Covid Vaccines Cause ADE - Confirmed by Real World Data

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+55 more 
posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Unless you've been living in a cave for the last 2 years, you've probably heard something about ADE, aka antibody dependent enhancement. In laymen's terms this means that the vaccine leaves your immune system worse off than having no vaccine at all. In the end, not only does it make you more susceptible to complications from the virus, but it extends the pandemic much longer than it would normally last without use of a leaky vaccine. The end result is that exponentially more people die.

This is something Dr. Geert Vanden Bossche has been warning about for a few years. Instead of having a virus "fizzle out" ADE allows it to continue to thrive even though natural immunity would have eradicated it already. According to Bossche:

It is undeniable that mass vaccination will only drive the virus to fully exploit its evolutionary capacity, including – if needed – its ability to use alternate receptor domains on permissive cells. The fitness cost that may come with such a dramatic mutation is likely to be rewarded with enhanced pathogenicity. I am truly afraid that these dynamics will eventually allow for the natural selection of individuals with uncompromised innate immunity while eliminating those without it. While such natural selection would lead to an eradication of SARS-CoV-2 as innate immunity sterilizes the virus and blocks transmission, the consequences would be unimaginable – the price paid for ending the pandemic by virus eradication is not comparable to the one paid for by generating herd immunity and allowing the virus to enter an endemic state. Those who are enforcing mass vaccination are opting for the former instead of the latter, an act that will be remembered as the deadliest sin ever.

SOURCE

It seems as though Pfizer was acutely aware of this phenomena which they observed happening during their trials, but still had the mRNA drug rapidly approved anyway. They probably didn't anticipate their confidential documents would be leaked to the public, however.

Now, according to confidential documents authored by Pfizer that it wanted to deperately keep secret, the company hasn’t just caused damage to the public purse, it appears it has also caused damage to the publics health, because Pfizer admit that Vaccine-Associated Enhanced Disease is a a very real theoretical risk for its Covid-19 vaccine.

The confidential document titled ‘5.3.6 CUMULATIVE ANALYSIS OF POST-AUTHORIZATION ADVERSE EVENT
REPORTS OF PF-07302048 (BNT162B2) RECEIVED THROUGH 28-FEB-2021‘, was submitted by Pfizer-BioNTech as part of its Biological License Application (BLA) to the U.S. Federal Drug Administration (FDA)

Table 5, found on page 11 of the document shows an ‘Important Potential Risk’, and that risk is listed as ‘Vaccine-Associated Enhanced Disease (VAED), including Vaccine-Associated Enhanced Reporatory Disease (VAERD)’.

Pfizer writes in the description section that –

‘an expected rate of VAED is difficult to establish so a meaningful observed / expected analysis cannot be conducted at this point based on available data. The feasibility of conducting such an analysis will be re-evaluated on an ongoing basis as data on the virus grows and the vaccine safety data continues to accrue’.

In the UK the Pfizer jab was granted emergency use authorisation on the 8th Dec 20, and the first injection was administered the following day. By April 2021, 5 months later, Pfizer was admitting that it did not have a clue if its Covid-19 injections caused VAED, and that they will only know once they have more data.

This confirms in black and white that the general public have been taking part in possibly the largest experiment ever conducted, and it’s an expirement that has made a select few extremely rich.

‘Since the first temporary authorization for emergency supply under Regulation 174 in the UK (01 December 2020) and through 28 February 2021, 138 cases [0.33% of the total PM dataset], reporting 317 potentially relevant events were retrieved.’

According to Pfizer those 138 cases reporting 317 VAED relevant events included –

71 incidents in the UK;
25 incidents in the USA;
14 incidents in Germany;
16 incidents in France, Italy, Mexico & Spain (4 each);
3 incidents in Denmark;
and 9 incidents from 9 different countries

Here we see real world data corroborating this phenomena:

The highest death-rate in the past month among the fully vaccinated was recorded as 14.05 per 100,000 individuals in the week beginning 8th Jan 22.

But at the same time the rate per 100,000 unvaccinated individuals was recorded as being 10.4. Meaning during this week the fully vaccinated were statistically 1.4 times more likely to die of Covid-19 than the unvaccinated.

However, the most concerning figures came in the week beginning 18th Dec 21. During these seven days the death-rate per 100,000 was recorded as 6.55 in the fully vaccinated, but just 1.69 in the unvaccinated. Therefore, during this week the fully vaccinated were statistically 4 times more likely to die of Covid-19 than the not-vaccinated.

LINK TO ARTICLE

LEAKED PFIZER DOCUMENTS

edit on 3-2-2022 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

+15 more 
posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 01:31 PM
link   
when you see things like Biden issuing mandates, he knows are unconstitutional, but does them anyway, since by the time the courts can stop it, his goal would have already been achieved, it becomes easier to understand why this is happening. They will have made their millions by the time this is out in the world.

+22 more 
posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 01:36 PM
link   
There's a large number of people who wouldn't get the jab simply because they don't trust the govt or the pharma companies. They suspected something like this would happen. They were attacked as being "anti-science" right along with the militant anti-vaxxers. Looks like their mistrust wasn't unfounded. It still shocks me how many people will just do whatever they're told.

I became highly suspicious early on after seeing two highly-credentialed immunologists say that you cannot develop a vaccine, especially an mRNA vaccine, in such a short time, and declare it safe. The science simply doesn't work that way. They both agreed it takes 3-5 years. Some say 5 is the minimum.

+2 more 
posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 01:59 PM
link   
I never got the darn crap, yes from the beginning I called a piece of crap, you do not need to be a scientist or a genius to know what was going on.

But what drove people to get the crap was the propaganda very well define, using the sacrificial lambs within the elderly, when that was not enough then the scaremongering within the health compromised put the cherry on top.

In developed countries with more means of feeding and available resources with plenty of chemical medications to be able to eat junk at will and keep on living and more pills to make you happy when feeling guilty has created a generation of very immune and unhealthy compromised people.

Viruses has been with us since man walk the earth and each time a deadly mutation comes around be nature made on man made we over come and move on.

And yes people die, but now a lot of people are at risk of this viruses, because compromised bodies.

The jabs intention were more than just to fight a virus and that is the part that keeps me from staying away from them, soon we will find out, because you can not keep secrets.

Only to see the demonic intent this jabs were pushed on everybody healthy or not, was a big red flag.

The experiment is not over, is still on going.

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

Interesting post... but:

In laymen's terms this means that the vaccine leaves you worse off than having no vaccine at all because the virus can select new mutations to circumvent obsolete antibodies.

That isn't how ADE works.

ADE occurs when viruses have the ability to infect antibody cells. All the antibodies created by the vaccine flow to the site of your viral infection to fight-off the disease; lo and behold, the virus starts attacking the antibodies. As more antibodies flow to the battle, they also get infected and the course of the disease is "enhanced."

Nothing about obsolete antibodies.

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: joejack1949

Interesting post... but:

In laymen's terms this means that the vaccine leaves you worse off than having no vaccine at all because the virus can select new mutations to circumvent obsolete antibodies.

ADE occurs when viruses have the ability to infect antibody cells. All the antibodies created by the vaccine flow to the site of your viral infection to fight-off the disease; lo and behold, the virus starts attacking the antibodies. As more antibodies flow to the battle, they also get infected and the course of the disease is "enhanced."

Thanks, I was trying to put it into my own words but I should stuck to verbatim science. I'll correct that part.

Do you find the leaked documents interesting?

+18 more 
posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 03:19 PM
link   

I find it interesting many of the pro mask, pro lockdown, pro school closing, pro covid 6 to 8 shot vaccine posters on ATS are increasingly becoming more and more silent.

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Why BioNTech, Moderna, and Novavax Stocks Are Sinking Today

www.fool.com...

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 03:22 PM
link   
I got my first jab before I clued in unfortunately. Its funny how everyones question is always, "what could "the government" possibly gain from this"?, like we arent currently in a pandemic caused by china releasing a bio-warfare weapon. They own the WHO the CDC, nobody even says Taiwan its all Taipei. Just to end the rant ill say etcetera. But my point was going to end up at, it is amazing how far apart people are on their understanding of whats happening to us.
a reply to: ColeYounger

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Exit89
I got my first jab before I clued in unfortunately. Its funny how everyones question is always, "what could "the government" possibly gain from this"?, like we arent currently in a pandemic caused by china releasing a bio-warfare weapon. They own the WHO the CDC, nobody even says Taiwan its all Taipei. Just to end the rant ill say etcetera. But my point was going to end up at, it is amazing how far apart people are on their understanding of whats happening to us.
a reply to: ColeYounger

There are detox strategies for the mrna vaxx being evaluated now. Check out this:

link

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 03:53 PM
link   
On top of all this, a French court just ruled it essentially a suicide since all of the side effects were clearly posted and it wasn't forced(lol)
Life insurance was not required to pay out death bennies.
Coming to the us soon.

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux

I find it interesting many of the pro mask, pro lockdown, pro school closing, pro covid 6 to 8 shot vaccine posters on ATS are increasingly becoming more and more silent.

That could be because the CDC just admitted cloth masks don't work, and because of the new study showing lock downs had a near zero positive effect.

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 05:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7
On top of all this, a French court just ruled it essentially a suicide since all of the side effects were clearly posted and it wasn't forced(lol)
Life insurance was not required to pay out death bennies.
Coming to the us soon.

I saw that, I'm pretty sure insurance companies are going to fight these claims pretty hardcore once they start pilling up.

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 05:31 PM
link   
This interesting, I guess the experiment needs to keep going anyway.

Scientists Deliberately Infected People With Covid-19: Here's What Happened to Them

The first results from a UK trial that deliberately exposed people to the coronavirus are finally here. Among other things, the research found that people who caught the infection became symptomatic within two days and remained infectious for longer than a week. None of the volunteers became severely sick, though a few did continue to have trouble smelling things months later.

This was done with the original covid

It make you go humm.....

www.msn.com...

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 05:36 PM
link   
So, the vaxes create vaccine addicts, if you quit getting them...you get sick. Sounds like something a Pharma company would promote after all, they pushed pain pills on people for a long time.

Now will these people will need to take vaccines for everything?

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 05:47 PM
link   
I really can't add anything you haven't already covered, but I want to say you have been batting a 1000 recently.

I appreciate the threads you've done. Informative and educational.

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColeYounger
There's a large number of people who wouldn't get the jab simply because they don't trust the govt or the pharma companies. They suspected something like this would happen. They were attacked as being "anti-science" right along with the militant anti-vaxxers.

That is 100% the group I fit into, but I am labeled an anti-vaxxer by idiots. My GF of many years was a Phd Molecular Biologist from Cornell who taught me all kinds of things about how this science actually works, and my biggest lesson was how few facts the "experts" actually have nailed down and irrefutable. Most of it is, 'we think this' or 'there is evidence for that', but they dont know. I have been screaming warnings from the rooftops since operation warp speed was announced, but no one listens to me. The more time goes by, the happier I am my kids and I haven't been poked with anything. I also keep them in the loop on developments to protect them against crazy teachers and moronic relatives since they are under ten.

You cannot prove long term safety in a short term trial. Considering my father is the first man with my Y chromosome to make it past 60 without a heart attack out of the past 100+ years, they will never get that shot in me. I'm not going to take it, and they wont get to my kids. I am in this for the long haul. Nothing will change my mind with the data I have now. No coercion, mandates, threats of violence, taking away my livelihood, NOTHING. I will not budge, and I will support any and all peaceful options to overturn these moronic mandates.

Science does not work the way these morons claim. Science is a process, not a set of settled facts. NOTHING is settled in science, that's the point. In my own words, science is a set of rules to debate and argue things we can measure or otherwise prove to be true, to figure out what is most likely true. Only a charlatan would use the term, "settled science". No science is settled, only dogmas. If we ever end up with a Theory of Everything that works, even Newtonian Physics will have to be adjusted.

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
So, the vaxes create vaccine addicts, if you quit getting them...you get sick. Sounds like something a Pharma company would promote after all, they pushed pain pills on people for a long time.

Now will these people will need to take vaccines for everything?

It sounds like it wreaks so much havoc on your TH1 immune system / natural killer cells that you can't keep doing repeat doses or it turns into VAIDs. Which is worse than ADE. But I'm guessing you could have both at the same time which would probably the trigger some sort of auto immune syndrome.

Fun times.

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColeYounger
There's a large number of people who wouldn't get the jab simply because they don't trust the govt or the pharma companies. They suspected something like this would happen. They were attacked as being "anti-science" right along with the militant anti-vaxxers. Looks like their mistrust wasn't unfounded. It still shocks me how many people will just do whatever they're told.

I became highly suspicious early on after seeing two highly-credentialed immunologists say that you cannot develop a vaccine, especially an mRNA vaccine, in such a short time, and declare it safe. The science simply doesn't work that way. They both agreed it takes 3-5 years. Some say 5 is the minimum.

It didn't matter the reason you were against it. I have firm scientific reasons why I didn't want it and that basis is playing out in real time exactly as I thought it would. I'm still now an anti-vaxxer in spite of years of actively supporting the normal course of childhood vaccinations and having been vaccinated for various things over the years. It has become an all or nothing battle to maintain the narrative, but it's falling apart.

I was willing to be injected with inactivated rabies, the most deadly disease known to man, but I'm not willing to take a new class of injectable without a more substantial study period. Vaccines designed to enter your cells could have effects that could easily remain unknown for 3-5 years, if it causes uncontrolled cell growth it could be that we don't see the effects for years when tumors start showing up all over the vaccinated. The problem is we just don't know and they don't either, but they claim they do.

That's the real big problem here. It's not that they don't know, but that they haven't openly acknowledged this. They have have said it's safe and effective, have dismissed reports of adverse reactions. I think it's criminal how irresponsible the officials, politicians, and pharma companies have been. All for power, clout, and money.

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 11:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: joejack1949

Interesting post... but:

I remember a newspaper article from 1978 or 79 that described a US military bio-weapon that attacked the human "killer T-cells" and compromised the immune system. The article was in the science section and entitled "Killer Cell". A few years after reading that this immune disease outbreak happened with homosexuals and IV drug users. Fauci was helping out back then with that novel virus too!

So is ADE like that then?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join