It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Civilisation 1. Savages 0.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Really? I’d give them Ned Flanders smack therapy.

a reply to: Granitebones

posted on Feb, 4 2022 @ 01:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blueracer

originally posted by: Granitebones

originally posted by: Blueracer

Oh boo hoo! There are 1.7 Billion Islamavidges in the world. This isnt even getting close to solving the Islamic guestion. No need for any of you Libs to get your panties in bunch.

What if it were your own kids? They were innocent.

They would have become Muslims so they were proto Savages. If my kids showed any signs of becoming savages I'd kill them.

You do not know if they would have become muslim. And your disregard for children is a sign of "savagery". Should your kids kill you?

They would have been forced to become Muslims. Duh! I'd like to see them try.

posted on Feb, 5 2022 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: just4fun
How many women and children were killed when Trump took out the other leader of ISIS
?

Democrats suck at everything

Zero. Just like when Trump took out General Qassem Soleimani, there was zero women and Children killed in his assassination as well.

posted on Sep, 11 2022 @ 04:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

Oh boo hoo! There are 1.7 Billion Islamavidges in the world. This isnt even getting close to solving the Islamic guestion. No need for any of you Libs to get your panties in bunch.

Not liberal just don't buy into the narrative that this ISIS leader was such an imminent threat that he had to be taken out now. 

It's just as easy to act like this was done to provoke a response, and it definitely was done to take heat off his dwindling approval ratings.

Im glad you can sleep safely at night knowing the big bad ISIS isn't gonna lop your head off. Of course who knows this might just inspire a few of those lone nuts no doubt walking around the UK to go off in Picadilly Square or something

What is the saying?

Discretion is the better part of valor...

proverb Caution is more important than bravery. The expression emphasizes the importance of being cautious and reserving acts of bravery for when they are actually needed.

How Biden tries to make himself more popular: killing innocent "Muslim" children. (Muslim isn't even a race.)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join