It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

you gotta love it here in Australia - FULL VIDEO: Police STORM 'Freedom Camp' in Canberra

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92
Even the police in Aus are getting tired of the nonsense haha and want their freedom cant blame them.

The same government that had being banning stuff in Aus and had being more crazy drunk with power.

The cops are still wearing brown boots, brother..

They like Avi, because they know he shows it as it is. But they still get their way, thanks to our WAP pollies.

Spoke with a lady in the medical establishment today, she told me this is all bollocks, none of this is necessary. They're being forced out of work, for what.

Just like these blokes.. People are waking up but it's too slow to stop it, I fear. Power corrupts even more those already corrupt.

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: jerich0

Got ya. As far as you know parking there is not illegal. You probably have more first hand knowledge of that than I do. But wasn't that mentioned early in the video? That illegal parking was the pretense that the coppers were working under?
I have to suppose at least that it is in one fashion or another, illegal to park as people were doing. Maybe not but I do know that there are laws to cover just about everything we might do that one way or another, one day or the next they will be able use against us. Simple laws like parking that were put in place to keep order in a world that can so easily turn to chaos. In this case it was one little shove by a woman against the arm of a man who was sent in to maintain order. Poof.

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Are there any men in Australia anymore? I swear the lot them have had there balls cut off.

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 11:55 AM
link   
I concur totally Terry, they got what they were looking for. In fact, I know the police were very tolerant compared to the states. And I believe in their cause. But if you violate laws for change, then you are a criminal. As far as the children pepper sprayed heat you're taking, they were not sprayed. Mama accused the police of threatening to spray them. Comprehension on all levels is dying, must be something in the water dumbing people down.

a reply to: TerryMcGuire

edit on 2-3-2022 by vance because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 11:59 AM
link   
I pray for the day that Aussies are able to put lethal force down on these pigs
edit on 2 3 2022 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

edit on 2 3 2022 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 12:09 PM
link   

J. I know I have been lied to. I have known that since I was a teenager. When some teenager would do something that the establishment liked, he was called a young man. When a teenager did something that the establishment did NOT like he was called a ''teenager''. Even though they were the exact same age. When I first noticed this I thought it a simple fluke. But then I noticed it again. And again. Ready? And again. It was a constant twist that put out a spin.

I was 17 and that was in 1963. I have been watching lies in media ever since.

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 01:14 PM
link   
That absolute sadness here is that these people, the police and such, are supposed to protect and serve the people. They are your brothers and sisters, but they have turned against you. THAT is a sad thing.

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

J. I know I have been lied to. I have known that since I was a teenager. When some teenager would do something that the establishment liked, he was called a young man. When a teenager did something that the establishment did NOT like he was called a ''teenager''. Even though they were the exact same age. When I first noticed this I thought it a simple fluke. But then I noticed it again. And again. Ready? And again. It was a constant twist that put out a spin.

I was 17 and that was in 1963. I have been watching lies in media ever since.

I may not be as old, brother.. but I do not hold onto unknown truths...

I am 50 my friend, these are my last days, so I have no dog in this race. But I see a world I do not recognise. I just do not, and had I kids, it would be off to the woods I would be heading.

I know this. I've lost friends and family in recent years, not to death, but my words. That will forever haunt me.

Where we stand on the page of history is what people will remember. That ol' dickhead, as they point at me... I don't want them to point at you, friend... Perhaps, we're on the same page, I hope I misread a post.. but we can't stand alone.. *hand out strong* for what is most..

sheeeeit, Me - no mask.. made me promise in that last bit, but I extend my hand to all within it's grip...

I'm goin' back to rest... friends know my point, my words least said..
edit on 3-2-2022 by jerich0 because: tryna be too smart with my words, I left them unheard... tryina to be too clever, thinkin' now, is now forever. I leavei alone this thing I started, things left unguarded.. and now I lay to rest.. that I know would be best..

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: iwanttobelieve70
Are there any men in Australia anymore? I swear the lot them have had there balls cut off.

Nah, they're all double vaxxed and in the pub..

*shdm*

:/

Be, I'm here, and I know I'm not alone. never did take to random people, but.. will stand when WA walks.

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Its only matter of time before more wake up, remember the great awaking. The elitists are trying to prevent it.

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

I wish we had more blokes like you. I mean, we do... but too fkn soft..

Give 'em a shovel they build mountains.. Right now, the poxy lot don't care.. thus is the level of BS we've been fed..

hard to explain. but we will soon stand on legs made of steel. I KNOW it... else, I die knowing this world was meant to.

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: vance

You know for a fact?

Welcome to history, bloke...

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

PS... I'd stand with you any time. Brothers in arms never let the other down.

I'd say come to Aus, but.. I know you're gonna cop it the same, if not worse, soon.. so then I'd want to go there.

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92

Its only matter of time before more wake up, remember the great awaking. The elitists are trying to prevent it.

I am with you 100% my friend. 100%

and we are, waking up. Politicians are being shown for what they are.

In my state, mcgowan is on a death bed - he won't see it... I #ng do. So do a lot of us.

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 01:43 PM
link   

I don't want them to point at you, friend... Perhaps, we're on the same page, I hope I misread a post.. but we can't stand alone.. *hand out strong* for what is most..

I"m pretty sure we could be on the same page J. And I don't think we stand alone, it just might be that I am on the other side of the room, and that for me is worth keeping the lines of communication as open as we can. Anyone who can find the beauty in that rendition of ''Nature Boy'' and help a brother out in the morning is cool in my book.

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Then, I do agree.

I don't see but one side. Just being attacked by one side.

Hold my tea - I'm not allowed to buy beer these days. I'll help you when you need it, too.

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Too much talking and too little flying rocks and Molotov cocktails.
We have been domesticated hard

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Thanks for sharing. Love from Canada, Australians. Never give up, or you literally lose EVERYTHING! Unite and stand strong, peaceful and united!

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: jerich0

True? Why were the cops there? It's not illegal to park there, from what I know.

Cops were there to 'protect' the protesters... annnnnnddd...

On yer bike tummy grumble.

Someone told them to be there..we can wonder why.

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 02:07 PM
link   

When people protest, it's not these cops job to 'bust' them. It was peaceful, till it was antagonised by the cops who went to 'bust" them...

That was literally my question, what did you not understand about it? I wanted to know who the antagonist was? You say it was the cops, but i couldnt tell from the video.

Where do you all come from.

Im on your side man so stop bein such an ass. Or are you only in it for the ATS fight? I have no desire to engage that.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join