It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS...Hear This SHOCKING Admission From Justin Trudeau's Brother! R U Ready For This??

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2022 @ 12:43 AM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

Freedom Convoy will stay peaceful. But thee is talk about bringing in the military, and possible well-funded anti-protestors coming tomorrow. Hope they don't away with staging violence and justifying military involvement.

posted on Feb, 5 2022 @ 12:49 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Well said, Rickymouse. Justin is now acting as if he wants to 'unite' the people, while talking exclusively to...I guess delusional people (at this point) who somehow still support him, and encourages them to stand with him against the deplorables...like me. It is entirely possible political and...military factions will have to rise up within the power structure to ... handle the corrupt elements which have taken control of the top. Do you think this is plausible?

posted on Feb, 5 2022 @ 12:50 AM
link   
a reply to: dasman888

Anything's possible in 2020.

posted on Feb, 5 2022 @ 12:52 AM
link   
a reply to: InachMarbank

I know, isn't that just bizarre? But I guess his writers are completely ignoring the masses which are awake at this point. They're just focusing on...convincing the delusional people.

posted on Feb, 5 2022 @ 12:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

Yes indeed. Just to be darkly comical, wouldn't it be amusing to leave them both on a small desert island, come back a month later, and see if or how they survived? Would they have built anything, thought of any ideas, tried anything creative to maintain their survival? Maybe something? lol

posted on Feb, 5 2022 @ 12:59 AM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

If you stare at the word Kingston, long enough, you will notice how it starts to shapeshift her face below.
edit on 5-2-2022 by PillarOfFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2022 @ 01:12 AM
link   
I think it's well known here that I'm in America, so my opinions about what is happening to our brothers in Canada probably means little. But here goes...

I actually think the global elites are losing their S### over JT. He's gone about their plan all the wrong way, and he's tipped their hand to all Canadians in the process. This was a major screw up, and it was never supposed to go down like this. JT is an immature little boy, he has no political tact. He's a coward. And now he's let the cat out of the bag.

The protest in Ottawa are not going to go away now, not without some intervention. There's too much invested now. And, JT is in a big pile of steaming S### with the elites because of it. I'm rooting for the citizens of Canada...BIG TIME!!! (if this wasn't obvious already).

The problem we have in the US is, Biden and his henchmen are far more politically savvy. They're not going to let things get out of control like JT has...and that's unfortunate. It's unfortunate because if BOTH Canada and the US were holding massive complimentary protests it wouldn't be long before much of Europe and other countries joined in. THEN their globalist plan would be doomed once and for all.

Sadly, I don't think truckers in the US will do what the truckers in Canada have done to light the fire. It's not because they don't have the balls to do it, it's because the regulatory deck is already stacked against them. Plus, the US approach will be different. Rather than cast the communist net far and wide like JT has done, the US will take the "terrorist" approach (i.e. scare the many by terrifying the few and making examples of small groups on a consistent basis). This will maintain the control that JT has lost, so nothing will ever get off the ground in any significant numbers. I hope I'm wrong on this count, but that's what I think.

The best the US truckers could hope for is to drive to DC, park their trucks and throw the keys in the river. Their careers will be over the moment they cross the beltway, and they know it! The only ways those trucks will leave DC is behind a wrecker. That's a big difference from what's going on in Canada.

In any case I have two words for my Canadian brothers..."GO CANADA!!". Know that we are all solidly behind you!!

F'ing corrupt politicians!! Off with their heads!

edit on 2/5/2022 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2022 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

I have taken to mailing cash money to these various organizations. Since their sources of electronic funding are both traceable and easily suppressed

When they get smart and start using Bit Coin, I have thousands of dollars waiting to fund these actions

posted on Feb, 5 2022 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: LoneCloudHopper2

Good for them! However, the traitors opposing them will not abide by any such peace requirements.

I'd recommend arming up and arming up heavily. That way WHEN (not if) they try armed intervention, you can shut it down. A well armed populace is the ultimate veto against any government action/policy/law/what have you

If you want peace, prepare for war. If you want lasting peace, make sure everyone knows the consequences of even daring to consider armed action against you. This is why I believe in premptive strikes. Don't wait for the enemy to attack you, attack them first.
edit on 2/5/2022 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2022 @ 11:30 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

How do you know who and where to send it? And how do you have any confidence the money isn't pilfered before it gets to the protesters?

Thanks!

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 12:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: LoneCloudHopper2
If you're Canadian, take a seat. If you're American or from another country, pull up a chair and have a listen.

Many of us here have talked about and reported on New World Order stuff for a long time now. Ready for some validation you can share around? Although, this one may mean more to Canadians...

You may or may not know who Kyle Kemper is. Who is he? The son of Margaret Trudeau and real estate developer Fried Kemper. This MacLean’s article explains his family background. Yes, his father had an odd name. Fried.
www.macleans.ca...

Kemper has appeared previously on Rebel News (linked below) and National Post.
www.rebelnews.com...
nationalpost.com...

He's already spoken out about the corruption of his half brother, Justin Trudeau. With love--both for his brother and for this country. Here's a must-watch interview he recently gave to Western Standard at the beginning of the Freedom Convoy movement:
westernstandardonline.com...

But that was nothing...compared to THIS admission...

Speaking with Freedom Convoy organizer Pat King!

(Last warning, Canadians...you better sit down for this!)

The whole discussion on Pat King's Facebook page.

Yeah, OK, this doesn't PROVE anything. But Kyle Kemper is not a nobody. Not only is he Justin Trudeau's half brother, and the son of Margaret Trudeau, but he has a business portfolio: a founder and the Chief Executive Officer of Swiss Key, and previously an Executive Director and Strategic advisor at the Chamber of Digital Commerce Canada. He finished his BCOMM, marketing business, from Dalhousie University. Source.

He's also a counselor, essayist, and something of an expert on crypto currency such as Bitcoin and Ethereum. Source.

But obviously the important part is having known his brother, caring about him, and his sincere attempts to get through to him. There is legitimacy in the message.

So now you know some real truth about Justin Trudeau. Not speculation or theory. The raw truth spoken from his own brother's mouth. Justin is a pawn of the GLOBAL ELITE. He does NOT--nor has he EVER--served CANADA. End of flippin' story.

We sure needed this Freedom Convoy! HONK HONK HONK for a while yet, my fellow Canadians! We have a LOT of cleaning up to do!

Feb 6th 2022

The "Governor General" is being overwhelmed with calls, demanding Trudeau be removed from office.

Source: gettr.com...

Those of you who know how, add your voice to the growing pressure for Trudeau's ouster.

Progress is being made!

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 09:51 PM
link   
These are untouched photos, taken 1 month apart. (You can do Image searches and see for yourself)

What's going on here? Stress + Drugs?

posted on Feb, 14 2022 @ 07:45 PM
link   
I am amused by people on ATS who seem aggressively skeptical of all conspiracies of any type or anything that goes against mainstream narratives (covid, war, elections, etc). Like, what are you doing here? Don't get me wrong, lots of crazy things have been stated on ATS, so it's not that I agree with everything. But if someone only believes what CNN tells them, what is the point of being here?

originally posted by: Thenail
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Sounds like your fishing . Why are you sticking up for the evil global elite constantly. He said what we all already know except you . Why can’t you wrap your had around anything

posted on Feb, 14 2022 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: Thenail
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Sounds like your fishing . Why are you sticking up for the evil global elite constantly. He said what we all already know except you . Why can’t you wrap your had around anything

Sheep don’t want to find out that they have been manipulated and led down the wrong path, it would be devastating to them.
That’s why they are in constant denial and have to deflect everything.

When given the choice between their existing beliefs, worldview, identity, comfort, and belonging to various organizations, versus evidence that would shatter these understandings, MOST people's cognitive dissonance and confirmation bias will cause them to choose the explanations that dismiss that evidence. Only those who are ready to encounter new information, and seek truth, will get there. I think there can be exceptions where people are forced to face the truth through horrible situations.

posted on Feb, 14 2022 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
These are untouched photos, taken 1 month apart. (You can do Image searches and see for yourself)

What's going on here? Stress + Drugs?

vaccine payback

posted on Apr, 15 2022 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Protest er Pat King Faces Two New Charges, Bail Review Rescheduled After Lawyer’s Computer Hacked

Seems the government has a new way to collect data.

Perhaps lawyers shout have a Secure OS like Tails for doing these video conference - or god forbid have a spare clean laptop.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join