It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was the human race bred to be slaves? Let me explain.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2022 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
a reply to: JimmyNeutr0n

I just can't wait until we "go green" and have hundreds of millions of Teslas on the road.

With the divide between the haves and the have not rapidly increasing, only the upper class will be able to afford electric vehicles. The worker bees won't be able to move around easily, making any sort of revolt so much easier to contain.

There won't be much left of our present way of life when TPTB get done with covid. Elimination of the middle class is rapidly passing the point of no return.

How strange it is to live a long life, thinking you are free- only to discover you've always been a slave.

It's unfortunate that we agree with most of those facts. The door is definitely closing and seems to very well be shut for good soon.

I know it's not much of a good comparison, but remember the Storming of the Bastille!!!

LET THEM EAT CAKE!

a reply to: Ravenwatcher

edit on J45222 by JimmyNeutr0n because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2022 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: JimmyNeutr0n

There is more slavery and indentured servitude doing the rounds in this day of age than there ever was in the past just down to the increase in our population numbers.

posted on Feb, 5 2022 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

I was just thinking that the other day just slaves that live in a social prison SS# is your inmate # Your address is your cell #

posted on Feb, 5 2022 @ 02:13 PM
link   

The national insurance/social security numbers we are issued when registered at birth pretty much make us a commodity to be bought sold and traded just like any other.

posted on Feb, 5 2022 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

The national insurance/social security numbers we are issued when registered at birth pretty much make us a commodity to be bought sold and traded just like any other.

Dang you already beat me to it haha but please allow me to expand on this.

First and foremost, lets clear one important thing up before I even continue. The constitution DOES-NOT, I repeat, DOES-NOT, define your rights. A constitution is nothing more than a piece of paper that lists rights you ALREADY have. This was specifically said in the constitution, "we are born with in-alienable rights, endowed to us by OUR CREATOR", not a piece of paper, or a proclamation of government. The constitution is theoretically nothing more than really old toilet paper that if anything, gives boundaries to our sovereignty as a race. Rights are not given to us by anyone, nor can they be taken away by anyone. The most anyone can do with a right, is choose to exercise it or not.

*please don't let me lose you on the follow up*

This conversation has been enshrined by Jordan Maxwell countless times on the internet.

There is admiralty law and civil law. Admiral Law, defined by Investopedia:

Maritime law, also known as admiralty law, is a body of laws, conventions, and treaties that govern private maritime business and other nautical matters, such as shipping or offenses occurring on open water. International rules, governing the use of the oceans and seas, are known as the Law of the Sea.

And here we go with the word magic, a perversion of the English language. Again, these laws *don't* apply to you, but they've convinced you that you do and made "someone" sign your life away. These are banker and merchant terms.

Likewise, a boat would dock in a foreign port for import or export of products. When a product is taken off of a ship and brought into a foreign land, that nation takes custody of the product and accounts for it with a certificate. That certificate marks the birth date of that product in the custody of the nation.

Why is it supposedly required to have a certificate of birth in the first place...I mean, you're alive, right? Because I know a guy who can get you a birth certificate for $100 flat.

As defined in the Barrons Dictionary of Banking Terms:

certificate: certificate paper establishing an ownership claim

www.allbusiness.com... rtificate-4948949-1.html

...Owned? Owned by...whom? No one "owns" you, not even your mother...Rights aren't endowed on you later in your life, they're always there. By that definition, anyone with a birth certificate is defined as "owned".

Jordan Maxwell aside, what backs the US dollar? Oil? We barely had enough to sustain ourselves, we couldn't back a currency on it, it's a finite resource. Gold? It's already been stolen. No, the dollar is backed by debt, specifically YOUR head...and also the fact that we have a lot of powerful guns and bad-ass bulldogs sent straight from Satans legions (semper fi).

People are used as collateral with other nations because we're bankrupt, we have ziltch, nothing, nada. 1933 the United States declared bankruptcy.

Emergency Banking Act of 1933

The Emergency Banking Act was a federal law passed in 1933. Signed into law by President Franklin D. Roosevelt (D) on March 9, 1933, the act granted the president, the comptroller of the currency, and the secretary of the treasury broader regulatory authority over the nation's banking system. According to the Federal Reserve, the act was intended to restore faith in the banking system.

ballotpedia.org...

Leading up to 1933, over 5000 banks closed in 3 years and unemployment was at 25%. During which time, FDR closed all banks for I believe 6 or 7 days, which we call the "Bank Holiday" in history. Then he called congress into emergency session to pass the legislation. The bill gave the federal government authority to audit all bank records, determine which banks were fit to reopen, and provide capital (from loans given by the federal reserve, with you as collateral because everyone is broke).

Healthy banks were reopened, and others closed according to FDR. But back to the crisis, during that time, the money supply dropped by nearly 1/3rd by early 1933...not withstanding all the stimulus from the reconstruction finance corporation or the lowering of interest rates by the New York Fed, it didn't matter, people were hoarding cash. Banks when they borrow money from the fed or the reconstruction finance corp, they just use it to shore up their reserves, they weren't actually spending or investing it. All of this culminated in FDR's attempt to restore confidence in the public with this bill by combating the psychology of depression and decline.

Highlighted from FDR's inauguration speech:

"Its time to put people to work"

Furthermore he stated in his speech:

I shall ask the Congress for the one remaining instrument to meet the crisis: broad Executive power to wage a war against the emergency......treating the task as we would treat the emergency of a war....

Comparing it with the moral equivalence of war. A wartime president. And what do wartime presidents do? Expand their power. Just look at Lincoln who preceded him. Things he could exercise now that he would have never exercised in peace. Hence why Herbert Hoover didn't have this "last instrument" available to him, because it's not...

And so the war on bull# starts.

posted on Feb, 5 2022 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Sorry I didn't get to the word salad used to deceive us.

Person. You're a person, but corporations are persons too. Corporate personhood. They changed the definition of a natural person to a corporate person.

Upon receiving a birth certificate, you are waiving your rights as a natural person and taking on the form of a corporate person.

This stems all the way from Roman Law, which is what Civil Law is more-less based on, as opposed to admiralty law, that deals with persons (corporations) that contract privately.

The thing about capitalized letters in a name.

Capitalized, defined:

1. take the chance to gain advantage from. h Similar: take advantage of profit from turn to account make capital out of make the most of exploit benefit from put to advantage maximize strike while the iron is hot make hay while the sun shines cash in on 2. provide (a company) with capital.

Better definition, by Blackstone of Capitis Diminutio Maxima:

Capitis Diminutio (meaning the diminishing of status through the use of capitalization) InRoman law. A diminishing or abridgment of personality; a loss or curtailment of a man'sstatus or aggregate of legal attributes and qualifications.

With all this said however, there is no "waiving" anything, because as I said before, no one gives you rights and no one can take them away. The only thing you can do is choose to exercise those rights or not.

YOU choose to play a part in their game... Imagine if 7 billion people in the world said "no"?

Whats a man to a mob, a mob to a king, a king to a god, a god to a non-believer.

ETA: I'd get more into the word salad about "maritime", "waters", "birth", court terms like "bar", "bench", "client", "bail" ect, but I'll just let anyone reading this far do research into Jordan Maxwell.

Maybe a little....When you need "bail", you need someone to come "bail you out" as you would "bail a boat" in an unfortunate circumstance. You're referred to as a CLIENT, not a person, "my client", "the client".
edit on J01222 by JimmyNeutr0n because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join