It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was the human race bred to be slaves? Let me explain.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Coal was first used in the 1700's by the English as a energy source which replaced wood as a energy source.
Population growth increased.

The first commercial gas well was laid in 1821 by William Hart in New York. Soon after, electric generators are invented in 1831 by Michael Faraday. Population started growing rapidly.

Now we're in the industrial revolution. Steam engines. Population grows.

Oil was first discovered in 1859 by Edwin Drake in Pennsylvania. Population said hold my beer.

As humans develop more ways of finding superior sources of energy or "worldly calories", it thus creates more machines to work those wells, explore more wells, ect. In creating more machines, we need more people to thus create and operate those machines. And more machines, means more expansion, which means more people.

Oil has been such a groundbreaking development in the course of human history, I don't think any of us have grasped the concept that we're specifically on this Earth because of oil, plain and simple..

Before the great population boom starting in the 18th century and really culminating in the 19th, one of the biggest advancements in society we have to compare has been agricultural communities 10,000 years ago, and even that pales in comparison. The poorest nations usually have the highest fertility rate in the world. Because when you have a crippled economy and everything is hell, and you need to rely on yourself and people you can trust, it would help to have a child who can grow old to tend the fields or a hospital. Even to this day there is a 12% illiteracy rate in the world. In a day where "everyone" has facebook, 960,000,000 people are illiterate in this world.

So..love it or hate it. It's why we're here. And as soon as we "run out" of oil, or decide to stop using it....well....the world won't really need us anymore.

Can anyone tell me why Saudi Arabia would invest 150M smackers on coastal drilling rigs? I was under the impression they're sitting on giant "reserves". Are we realizing oil is finite? Even worse...do they already know we're running out of oil? I feel like a conspiracy theorist from the 1990's...Worlds crumbling, great reset is upon is. They're spending billions on billions to create these rigs in the water. They're desperate, and I think the writing is on the wall at this point.

Also a side bar note, I think the only reason we're buying overpriced oil from Russia and the Saudis is because it's a game of monopoly. Let me put it to you this way. You have a ration of food that will never spoil, its just sitting in your basement until you're ready to indulge. You also have the ability to buy (debt, and you have guns to protect yourself). So why would you go about wasting your stock downstairs, when you can "buy" some food (on your debt) and when push comes to shove, you pull out your biggest gun? Now you're sitting on a well stocked reserved you haven't touched when the SHTF. We're borrowing money from Paul....to buy oil...from Paul... Money is worthless, oil is precious.

I just can't wait until we "go green" and have hundreds of millions of Teslas on the road. Not realizing that the only way to actually make electricity is by burning coal, which heats a salt water solution, which creates steam, which spins a turbine with interchanging magnetic fields, creating an electrical charge that goes to a transmission substation and yada yada yada to the grid.

You can swap coal for nuclear, petroleum, hydrocarbons, natural gas or your best friend, nuclear. Either way, each system operates the e-x-a-c-t s-a-m-e w-a-y. Nuclear Fission (or Fusion, but that's a more complex system) heats a salt water solution and does the same process.

Green energy doesn't seem so ... green?

*waits for someone to say solar panels so I can lecture them about the poor children in the cobalt mines of Congo*

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 11:31 PM
link   
I probably should've added some cool pictures, videos and graphs for such a long post...

I don't want to edit now, so here you go, some cool pictures and videos

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Okay im reading this now, but slow down this sounds like the cliff notes to ATS circa the late 90's early 2000's. It's a favorite topic on here.

at first glance let's say you are correct, then who decided that and more so made it happen?

I apologized if this is answered later in your post ... and it wasn't so I am back with questions and please at some point don't be afraid to say you are out of your depth it wouldn't be the first time. so here goes...

Bred by whom? or are you suggesting it was solely from environmental factors because of our choices of 'energy sources"? if so one could extrapolate that if we choose the right energy source and concentrated on that we would eventually evolve to the perfect form to acquire said energy source. So much so it would accelerate our advancement as a civilization. Wood, Coal, Oil, Hydroelectric then it spins off where? when I was a kid we all thought we would at least have nuclear cars if not nuclear-flying cars. But I digress, there's alot here to discuss if you ask me.

PS. wasn't that Shiba?

edit on 3-2-2022 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Ancient aliens , nazca
edit on 3-2-2022 by ancientlight because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 12:19 AM
link   
a reply to: ancientlight

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 05:07 AM
link   

edit on 2/3/2022 by TheRedneck because: Removed for Spam

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 07:53 AM
link   
a reply to: JimmyNeutr0n

Yes. We were genetically engineered to mine gold and serve the Anunnaki according to the Sumerians. It took a few tries to get us right, but here we are after 450,000 years (or thereabouts). Complete with nerfed genetic code so we don't live too long.

See Yahweh...Enki in disguise? and other threads/posts by member undo.
edit on 2/3/2022 by Klassified because: add link

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Seems like an appropriate Tune,

I am so tired

edit on 3-2-2022 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 01:04 PM
link   
"Slave Races" may have evolved during the Human Neanderthal-CroMagnon-Other Humanoid mix periods. Dominant groups would have controlled the whole thing !!!🔥

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
"Slave Races" may have evolved during the Human Neanderthal-CroMagnon-Other Humanoid mix periods. Dominant groups would have controlled the whole thing !!!🔥

Dominant, highly evolved groups, who have a high probability of still being here, pulling the strings from secretive habitats. (ET).

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 04:30 PM
link   
I think it was the Sumerians that believed that they were created to do the gods work and labour's, and Heaven was only for them.

Idk, as both fragile an tough the human form can be, they could made something better an more synchroncized though?

If it has something to do with anything future related, it would kind of make sense for much of it, hypothetically anyways. Cause great, great, great..............great, great, grand papas got feed a baby, an mammoth on the table.

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6
Okay im reading this now, but slow down this sounds like the cliff notes to ATS circa the late 90's early 2000's. It's a favorite topic on here.

Haha as I mentioned in the post, you probably hadn't gotten up to that point, but I felt like a 1990's conspiracy theorist.

at first glance let's say you are correct, then who decided that and more so made it happen?

Well I'm not here to point fingers, nor do I really think any fingers are to be pointed, but you can be the judge of that and make that determination based on the knowledge you personally know. It's the evolution of humans as a species in my straight-forward opinion.. expansion, growth, more sustainability, efficiency.

Bred by whom? or are you suggesting it was solely from environmental factors because of our choices of 'energy sources"? if so one could extrapolate that if we choose the right energy source and concentrated on that we would eventually evolve to the perfect form to acquire said energy source. So much so it would accelerate our advancement as a civilization. Wood, Coal, Oil, Hydroelectric then it spins off where? when I was a kid we all thought we would at least have nuclear cars if not nuclear-flying cars. But I digress, there's alot here to discuss if you ask me.

See above

PS. wasn't that Shiba?

Shiba Inu, they're the best

Don't tell my pitbull I said that...

originally posted by: Klassified
Yes. We were genetically engineered to mine gold and serve the Anunnaki according to the Sumerians. It took a few tries to get us right, but here we are after 450,000 years (or thereabouts). Complete with nerfed genetic code so we don't live too long.

Now you're barking up my tree friend. That's a hefty debate and maybe we can collaborate on a article about ancient civilizations in the future after I finish up my Kabbalah article I've been working on for the past few weeks. I actually have a lot to say in regard to this topic because of my former studies in alchemy. I'm not drawing that conclusion however based on 'oil' extracting, but I would for gold mining.
edit on J06222 by JimmyNeutr0n because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Imagine being in your prime 20s and early 30s for a few hundred years. That’s where it really gets you in the balls it’s so unfair. But a year is plain as day it’s one season to the repeat season so all this talk of it being a different interpretation when people lived 1000, 900, 500 years and in earnest, well I think people understood the idea of a year and that what they say is spot on. Of course the royals and purebreds lived twice to twenty-five times that long.

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 07:42 PM
link   

We are Not Mining Enough Gold for Our God Like Masters . They Will get Rid of Us Soon Again .

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

makes you dizzy, but if true explains MANY things
heres awesome link.:

truthisscary.com...

p.s. this was the best story i found yet on the subject

edit on 2022-02-03T21:51:48-06:00pmpp51America/Chicago by cappie because: add senrtence

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 10:20 PM
link   
No, your framing of the question outlines your position. To answer your rambling questions, which are not related between your discussion of slavery and oil, a simple no suffices. a reply to: JimmyNeutr0n

posted on Feb, 4 2022 @ 12:59 PM
link   

I just can't wait until we "go green" and have hundreds of millions of Teslas on the road.

With the divide between the haves and the have not rapidly increasing, only the upper class will be able to afford electric vehicles. The worker bees won't be able to move around easily, making any sort of revolt so much easier to contain.

There won't be much left of our present way of life when TPTB get done with covid. Elimination of the middle class is rapidly passing the point of no return.

How strange it is to live a long life, thinking you are free- only to discover you've always been a slave.

posted on Feb, 5 2022 @ 01:25 AM
link   

FREEDOM! Few words are more appealing to the human heart. People have fought and suffered, lived and died, in pursuit of freedom. Sadly, though, many have done so without seeing much real progress toward their goal. Is there hope for freedom from slavery​—a hope that will not end in frustration and disappointment? There is.

The apostle Paul was inspired to write of God’s promise: “The creation itself also will be set free from enslavement to corruption and have the glorious freedom of the children of God.” (Romans 8:21) But how can we be sure that God will really bring about such “glorious freedom”? One way is to examine God’s dealings with mankind throughout history.

The Bible-accurate history reliable prophecy part 1 of 3 (playlist)

We must keep in mind that there are many types of slavery. People can enslave themselves to various addictions that prove extremely difficult to escape. And people can be enslaved by lies and deception, fooled into a life of subjugation to false teachings. Most insidious of all, there is a type of slavery that afflicts each one of us​—whether we know it or not—​and its effects are lethal. Even though they differ widely, still, there is an important common thread. In the long run, the God of freedom will see to it that the burden of all these forms of slavery will be lifted from mankind.

What about enslavement to lies and deception? Jesus Christ assures us that freedom from such is possible. “If you remain in my word,” he said, “you are really my disciples, and you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” (John 8:31, 32) At the time he spoke, many of his listeners were enslaved to a rigid code of Pharisaic tradition. In fact, Jesus said of the religious leaders of his day: “They bind up heavy loads and put them upon the shoulders of men, but they themselves are not willing to budge them with their finger.” (Matthew 23:4) Jesus’ teachings freed people from such bondage. He exposed religious lies for what they were, even identifying their source. (John 8:44) And he replaced the lies with the truth, revealing clearly God’s reasonable requirements for mankind.​—Matthew 11:28-30.

Like Jesus’ disciples, thousands of people today are finding that with God’s help they can break free from the religious lies and false traditions that have enslaved them. After learning the refreshing truths of the Bible, they find themselves free from oppressive fear of the dead, free from terror of eternal torment in a fiery hell, and free from pressure to pay hard-earned money for religious services performed by clerics who claim to represent Christ​—the one who said: “You received free, give free.” (Matthew 10:8) Moreover, an even greater freedom is near at hand.

The Most Insidious Slavery

Notice how Jesus described an insidious form of slavery, mentioned earlier, that affects every man, woman, and child on earth: “Most truly I say to you, Every doer of sin is a slave of sin.” (John 8:34) Who can claim that he does not sin? Even the apostle Paul admitted: “The good that I wish I do not do, but the bad that I do not wish is what I practice.” (Romans 7:19) Although no one can free himself from the fetters of sin, our situation is not hopeless.

Jesus assured his disciples: “If the Son sets you free, then you will be really free.” (John 8:36, Today’s English Version) The fulfillment of this promise will mean nothing less than freedom from the most damaging of all forms of slavery. To understand how we can escape from it, we must first see how we were enslaved to begin with.

The Bible reveals that God created man as a free moral agent, with no tendency to sin. But a selfish, invisible spirit son of God wanted to wield power over mankind, regardless of the cost in human suffering. To achieve that goal, this rebellious angel, who was later called Satan the Devil, turned our first human parents, Adam and Eve, away from God. After Adam deliberately disobeyed God’s specific instructions, he not only became a sinner himself but passed imperfection and death on to all his descendants. (Romans 5:12) Eventually, Satan became ‘the ruler of the world,’ and ‘sin has ruled over mankind as king with death.’​—John 12:31; Romans 5:21; Revelation 12:9.

How can we be freed? By becoming Jesus’ disciples, we can benefit from Christ’s sacrificial death, which has the power to “bring to nothing the one having the means to cause death, that is, the Devil” and to “emancipate all those who for fear of death were subject to slavery all through their lives.” (Hebrews 2:14, 15) Imagine that​—freedom from slavery to sin and death! Isn’t the thought of such freedom appealing?

posted on Feb, 5 2022 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: whereislogic

Only got a paragraph in before I needed to respond. The quote you gave of apostal Paul was pretty ominous but at the same time contradictorily relieving.

I will continue reading your post, I may end up editing this to leave more of a response if required.

ETA: Primo post my friend. I'd give you 100's of stars. Although I don't follow your same path theologically, I couldn't have said it better myself.

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

We are Not Mining Enough Gold for Our God Like Masters . They Will get Rid of Us Soon Again .

Lmao you guys are totally killing me with these gold mining sumerian theories, I'm not even trying to go that far down this rabbit hole yet hahahahaha

originally posted by: Skepticape
No, your framing of the question outlines your position. To answer your rambling questions, which are not related between your discussion of slavery and oil, a simple no suffices. a reply to: JimmyNeutr0n

Your opinion is very much appreciated, however I would ask you to elaborate or refute so we can get a deeper conversation instead of "no, i think you're wrong, period.".

Even in your sense of the world, are we not slaves? You get taxed after you give your physical labor, meanwhile multi-national companies are helping inflation rise with corrupt practices, which all trickles down to you. In your sense of the world, does it make sense that you can build a skyscraper, and get $40/hr, meanwhile bankers give a 1,000 dollar loan, and turn it into 10,0000 with a few clicks of a button? Or you get stuck holding the bag while government spends your money to bail out said bankers for their ridiculous policies? And with that all said, are you denying the "GREAT" population boom of the 19th century coincided exactly with the industrial revolution and the discovery of oil?

I would only implore you to come elaborate and if not, perhaps give some time to research the industrial revolution AND at the same time research why the 19th century saw the human population skyrocket. I'm just connecting dots, I may not see the bigger picture, so again for a 3rd time, I respectfully ask you to elaborate.

a reply to: BernnieJGato

Absolutely suiting

Love you guys and gals on ATS.
edit on J52222 by JimmyNeutr0n because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2022 @ 01:45 PM
link   

They mined something here probably until they got every last bit of what ever it was and left whole mountain tops are missing and sad thanks for all the fish .

They used us and left us to rot thats why most are waiting for something to come back .

top topics

<<   2 >>

join