It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. F-15s on Russia's border a clear message to allies, and to Putin

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 01:03 PM
link   
The Deep State/Handlers of the Biden admin are itchy for a conflict with Russia, but dont think for a moment that the Russians are scared, intimidated.

By a couple of F/15s or other fighters.
You have an admin that is underestimating the Russians. For a nation like Russia that had seen decades of wars. The same far leftists that voted for Biden and his admin claimed that Trump and Trump admin would edge closer to a world war or regional conflict.

No it wasn't Trump. Its the Biden admin doing it.

Its clear what NATO is trying to do. They are trying to destabilize, create chaos in Russia. NATO forced macedonia to change its name and force them into the alliance.

The people of Macedonia didn't vote for that, the polticans did.
I hope everyone has stocked up food.

U.S. F-15s on Russia's border a clear message to allies, and to Putin

Six American F-15s and the U.S. Air Force personnel to fly them have arrived at an airbase in Estonia. The deployment is just part of the Biden administration's efforts to bolster NATO defenses on the far eastern edge of Europe amid soaring tension with Russia.

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92
The people of Macedonia didn't vote for that, the polticans did.

What does Macedonia have to do with aircraft being moved to Estonia?

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

Six F-15s aren't going to do a damn thing. They're part of the Baltic mission that NATO has been flying for years. They've been moving around Europe for various exercises and training, before they head back to the US. They're a message to allies, but hardly to Putin. If they were sending a message to Putin, it would be bombers out of the UK, not half a dozen Eagles.
edit on 2/2/2022 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Well Estonia is a NATO country, i don´t see nothing unusual here. Six planes does not make a huge difference. What more you got ?

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Let me get this straight.. Russia is building troops up on the border, sending tanks and blood to the frontlines, but it is Biden's who is itching for a war here by having six planes in the area?

Ya seems about right for this site these days..

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: mzinga

Pooty Poot is a good guy, he's not the Polonium dispensing ne'er do well that the media makes him out to be.

Ever see that mofo shirtless on a horse? Case closed.

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: mzinga

Let me get this straight.. Russia is building troops up on the border, sending tanks and blood to the frontlines, but it is Biden's who is itching for a war here by having six planes in the area?

Exactly, how can a sane person accuse Biden and his handlers of trying to start a war with six jets when placing nukes on the border with Russia will do the trick and start a war just fine, talk about the elephant in the room.
edit on nd023633 by Smigg because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Joe Biden has this affinity for "f-15 and nukes", as he called the combination.

I think he's dying to use them before he goes to his grave... Or totally loses his mind and is unable to enjoy the fireworks he launches.

It won't matter much when it's too late, but I will keep on saying, The man is dangerous.

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 04:46 PM
link   

All the "president" is doing is looking stupid.

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 07:59 PM
link   

The US won't do anything about it past sanctions. If anyone pushes back, it will be Europe since they have more skin in the game... Not to mention we're still licking our wounds.

And if Russia actually does ramp up their incursion, once the US does very little, many of the same people saying war is imminent will be saying Biden didn't do enough.

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Its both actually, its Europe and Germany. Germany knows it cant afford to loss the gas deal with Russia or if they do. They will have a energy crisis during the summer, if there are heat waves and blackouts happen.

They are canceling nuclear power plants.

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Russia has been trying to put friction and tension between EU and OSCE countries by Sergei Lavrov as he sent a letter to 57 countries with different content of security demands and requiring each country to make their own independent reply. Russia do not want Eu countries or OSCE countries to answer together not as united this is dangerous play Russia is playing.

Russia knows gas situation of Germany and is using it against EU and creating friction inside EU. Russia has already threathened Germany by that gas as they said they will stop building the gas line through Gulf of Finland etc. etc.

EU knows Russia kinda has Germany by its Balls, we will see how this plays out and hopefully we won´t see the same development that happened in WW2 Rippentrop deal between Germany and Russia. I believe this won´t happen by Germany side as they still has that mark they don´t want to talk about and a ashamed what happened. But Russia is idolizing Stalin nowadays. when during his Era he killed more people than any other dictator during WW2
edit on 3-2-2022 by dollukka because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 12:59 AM
link   
a reply to: dollukka

Maybe the german lunatics shouldn't have destroyed all those coal plants?

Maybe the U.S. lunatics shouldn't have put up so many barriers to cng exports?

But neither of those massive mistakes are any justification for what russia is doing.

Or for NATO to go to war with russia.

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 02:41 AM
link   
Well today over Yamaguchi some pretty heavy jets were flying by. American military jets that is. Not sure if the military is building up their force here in Iwakuni US military base.

I'll check later with my friends in Kadena USAF base if any activity going on. Yokota USAF base I don't know about, maybe some of you active in Japan station there can report on any activity.

What is known that the Japanese is pushing more money toward its self defense under the chinese biaden administration . If you watched Japane PM leave the zoom call, it was halarious , by that I mean... never mind you all the mental state of china biaden by now

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 02:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
Well today over Yamaguchi some pretty heavy jets were flying by. American military jets that is. Not sure if the military is building up their force here in Iwakuni US military base.

I'll check later with my friends in Kadena USAF base if any activity going on. Yokota USAF base I don't know about, maybe some of you active in Japan station there can report on any activity.

What is known that the Japanese is pushing more money toward its self defense under the chinese biaden administration . If you watched Japane PM leave the zoom call, it was halarious , by that I mean... never mind you all the mental state of china biaden by now

Might have been recovery overflight missions, we both lost planes in the region recently and need to keep ccp away until recovered.

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 02:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Especially considering the Baltic Republics don't really have air forces of their own, thus "Baltic Air Policing".

And F-15s? Yeah, upgrades and such, but that is a Cold War-era beast!

Cheers

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 03:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
a reply to: Zaphod58

Especially considering the Baltic Republics don't really have air forces of their own, thus "Baltic Air Policing".

And F-15s? Yeah, upgrades and such, but that is a Cold War-era beast!

Cheers

F15 is definitely not anything we would ever use against russia.

We have much better tools for that.

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 03:25 AM
link   
Breaking - Sending a "clear message" of some kind?

Our U.S. military killed some terrorist(s) in a cottage a few hours ago.

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 03:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

www.foxnews.com...

Looks like a bad guy blew himself & family up to avoid immediate U.S. capture deep inside russian/iranian territory in syria.

Thanks for the heads up!

edit on 3-2-2022 by Ghostsdogood because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 09:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ghostsdogood

originally posted by: carewemust

www.foxnews.com...

Looks like a bad guy blew himself & family up to avoid immediate U.S. capture deep inside russian/iranian territory in syria.

Thanks for the heads up!

Biden is so happy his leadership finally got a GUILTY person killed.

After he wakes up (long night celebrating), he's making an announcement to the nation!

Unfortunately, as Obama and Trump found out, there's always the next terrorist, waiting to take the place of the removed terrorist.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join