It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leftist Activist Head and CEO of @CNN, Jeff Zucker, Resigns Due to Corruption.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64
a reply to: carewemust

Done

Can't thank you enough, Stosh! This will be a foundation-thread that will be referenced in connection to many sex, election, and corruption scandals, along with dethroning of Democrats and RINO's.. over the next few years! (i.e. Zucker knew about the Pelosi-Capitol Police 1.6.2021 coordination to foment a riot. It will come out.)

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
a reply to: stosh64

Would you mind if I ask a few questions about this?

Where is the corruption you mention in your headline. All I could read from what you offer is that he had a relationship with a colleague he had failed to report. Does that cover the corruption allegations made in your headline, or is there more, other than speculation.

Also, you call him a leftist activist. Just how far left might he be if he ran a huge corporation based on the principles of capitalist media?

The mere fact that he gave up his career over a consensual (if unprofessional) relationship in tbe workplace suggests he is bailing before something more despicable is unearthed. It smells like misdirection.

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

Would you mind if I ask a few questions about this?

Where is the corruption you mention in your headline. All I could read from what you offer is that he had a relationship with a colleague he had failed to report. Does that cover the corruption allegations made in your headline, or is there more, other than speculation.

Also, you call him a leftist activist. Just how far left might he be if he ran a huge corporation based on the principles of capitalist media?

The mere fact that he gave up his career over a consensual (if unprofessional) relationship in tbe workplace suggests he is bailing before something more despicable is unearthed. It smells like misdirection.

I agree with you!!!
Ding ding ding winner!

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: dandandat2

That question hits it I guess DDD2. The corporate concerns over intimate liaisons forming bonds that might lead to skullduggery that could be counter to the objectives of a smooth running profit driven organization. That could and would be corruption.

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 12:04 PM
link   
"Jeffery Toobin is the only person at CNN that keeps his hands to himself!"

BWAHAHAHA Wish I could take credit...
LINK

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

That they stoop to some pretty low tricks to influence their masses.

Nowadays, it might be a reach to refer to CNN's viewership as 'masses'.

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: stosh64
a reply to: carewemust

Done

Can't thank you enough, Stosh! This will be a foundation-thread that will be referenced in connection to many sex, election, and corruption scandals, along with dethroning of Democrats and RINO's.. over the next few years! (i.e. Zucker knew about the Pelosi-Capitol Police 1.6.2021 coordination to foment a riot. It will come out.)

The VP and lieutenant general were also involved in those precautionary dialogues. It wasn't a purely democrat maneuver, because congress is everyone's business (everyone who is federally employed, that is).

edit on 2-2-2022 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 12:08 PM
link   

a reply to: putnam6

Thanks P. I looked at the links you offered and found that yes, like most of us here know, CNN is an official propaganda outlet. That they stoop to some pretty low tricks to influence their masses. It's a given ain't it? But is it corruption or just back room fulfillment of the networks objectives while lying to the public about it's upstanding news reporting?

I understand what you are saying one man's/woman's/person's/binary unit's corruption is another man's/woman's/person's/binary unit's way everybody does business.

Doesn't make it right or wrong, but it does come across as the woke left eating their own, just a little bit.

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 12:10 PM
link   
If we take his reason as truth then they are eating their own.

Does it make me a bad person that I am enjoying the show? 😀

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

Thanks P. I looked at the links you offered and found that yes, like most of us here know, CNN is an official propaganda outlet. That they stoop to some pretty low tricks to influence their masses. It's a given ain't it? But is it corruption or just back room fulfillment of the networks objectives while lying to the public about it's upstanding news reporting?

I understand what you are saying one man's/woman's/person's/binary unit's corruption is another man's/woman's/person's/binary unit's way everybody does business.

Doesn't make it right or wrong, but it does come across as the woke left eating their own, just a little bit.

We think alike I see.😀

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 12:12 PM
link   
We've sure seen a lot of high profile people leaving everywhere lately.
I think something is about to go down in China town.

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

Could well be that there is much more to this. I see that the woman involved is a likely replacement for him. She has not resigned. I suppose there will be much more to come out about this due to her not resigning as well. Yep is smells.

Mr. Zucker was referring to Allison Gollust, CNN’s executive vice president and chief marketing officer and one of the highest-ranking leaders of the network, who is closely involved in major business and communications decisions.

Zucker lieutenant is a top candidate to replace him at CNN’s helm

www.nbcnews.com...

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

I can tell you this much, he was likely given a "deal" of sorts. And we may never know who leaned on him to voluntarily step down. Imagine if he was clever enough to discretely record that exchange behind closed doors, unless he expects to stay in the industry as a disgraced but invaluable asset. A job for project veritas no doubt.

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 12:27 PM
link   

OH, gotcha stosh. You were just repeating a comment from a tweet. Thanks.

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: 1947boomer

originally posted by: nugget1
I wonder where Zucker's wife fit into his 'consensual' relationship with his coworker? They divorced in 2019 after 23 years of marriage.

Zucker's wife probably fit into his consensual relationship about where Melania Trump fit into Donald Trump's consensual relationships with Stormy Daniels and other bimbos.

WAT award for the day.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Winner!

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko
I see. Thanks. And no, not from under a rock. I don't usually keep up with the sexual liaisons within the hierarchy of major media machines.

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: 1947boomer

originally posted by: nugget1
I wonder where Zucker's wife fit into his 'consensual' relationship with his coworker? They divorced in 2019 after 23 years of marriage.

Zucker's wife probably fit into his consensual relationship about where Melania Trump fit into Donald Trump's consensual relationships with Stormy Daniels and other bimbos.

WAT award for the day.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Winner!

Is the WAT supposed to stand for What About Trump?

a reply to: ketsuko
I see. Thanks. And no, not from under a rock. I don't usually keep up with the sexual liaisons within the hierarchy of major media machines.

Sex scandals are useful when you want to throw a bone that will distract sniffing hounds from discovering where the bodies are buried.

It's also possible that we're all just being cynical. But in my experience one person's cynicism is often another person's pragmatism.

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 12:32 PM
link   

I think we can safely say that disingenuous propaganda that touches our existential lives is corruption, Terry.

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

He probably pulled the face curtain on his ejection seat with the golden parachute.

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 12:35 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join