It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leftist Activist Head and CEO of @CNN, Jeff Zucker, Resigns Due to Corruption.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: Xcalibur254

But, but .... TRUMP!

Ket, you win

You're right, The Donald must somehow be involved.

Cheers

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 11:28 AM
link   
So he kept his relationship a secret from his company until they asked him about it? Than he told them the truth?
edit on 2-2-2022 by dandandat2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I'm just pointing out that it was Zucker that gave Trump's brand a facelift in the early 2000s when it was on a downslope. And then CNN's constant coverage of him, at Zucker's instruction, in 2016 led to him being considered more than a joke candidate.

I just thought it was an interesting fact that there probably wouldn't have been Trump presidency without Zucker.

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

Too late to add the name JEFF ZUCKER and CEO to your thread title? Internet search engines, and ATS's internal search engine, will allow for easy locating of this important thread in the weeks, months, years ahead, if those two important key words are added to CNN, which is already in your title.

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

Yes, but this time CNN got itself in trouble. Most of the scandals even it did to itself, and the Cuomo fiasco had Jack to do with BAD ORANGE MAN. So to bring Trump up at all displays a degree of true TDS.

Zuckerberg has presided over all of this, and it's why he's going.

edit on 2-2-2022 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

Leftist Activist Head of @CNN

And yet Trump never would have been President without that "Leftist Activist." While CEO of NBC he's the one that greenlit The Apprentice and then as President of CNN he's the one the decided to put some much focus on Trump during the 2016 primaries.

You are not wrong on this, there are certain circles in DC that believe that Trump was definitely a response to the left's pushing the envelope too far, too fast. The ensuing snapback led to Trump, and OUR old guard of DC was rocked to its core.

Thus thank goodness for the progressive wing of the DNC, the new blood, the end of the same old same old. Now we will have some new minds working on the issues for 2022 and beyond

These guys are in office because the old guard RINO'S agreed the old ways were better. Mitt's response sounds pretty close to buyer's remorse if not worse. Not saying anything illegal happened, but it's obvious certain factions on both sides were extremely happy Trump is no longer President.

It's not a huge leap that a group of long-term Senators and Congresspersons on both sides of the aisle would wield its influence as much as possible to maintain the status quo.

edit on 2-2-2022 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Here's a youtube instead.

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 11:46 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire
Wasn't my headline, follow the first link and ask Tom.

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 11:47 AM
link   

I asked two simple questions based on the headline and the link Ket. And you cannot even answer one for me? All you got is going with that old hackneyed '' under a rock cliche?

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 11:47 AM
link   
I wonder if Zucker's 'closest colleague' worries about the appearance of being 'passed around' after being the communications director for former serial sexual harasser and governor of New York, Andrew Cuomo?

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 11:48 AM
link   

When I am stuck phone posting? Yes.

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 11:48 AM
link   

You REALLY don't realize there's at least 20 other deep hidden corrupt reasons for The Zuck quitting? 🔥😃

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT
A CNN "rebrand" was inevitable. I just wonder if somebody as thick as Stelter realizes that their management used up any credibility they ever imagined they had and they'll be doing the HRS out-the-door-shuffle soon themselves.

I think Tapper's smart enough to have a clue---you can see it on his pained and suddenly very old face.

I think you're correct - there are signs and reports that Zucker's brand of "news activism" is no longer welcome at Discovery networks - in particular, it's not popular with the Discovery board - and evidence of that is that there have been signs that CNN been slowly moderating their hyper-partisan behavior over the last couple of months.

Whether this relationship is a convenient cover story or not, I can't say - but I think Zucker's tenure was coming to an end no matter what happened.

I'd welcome CNN becoming an actual news organization again - but it'll take a lot of changes before they can recover any credibility.

People like Lemon, Acosta, Stelter, Camerota and Tapper (not to mention hundreds of nameless producers and other contributors down to the chyron editors) have shown their true colors far too often to be a part of a non-partisan news organization.

edit on 2-2-2022 by squittles because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: carewemust

Done

edit on 2 2 2022 by stosh64 because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: 1947boomer

Liar. Stormy admitted the "relationship" with Trump was faked.

She said so in court proceedings and there was never any proof🤣🤣🤣

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

You REALLY don't realize there's at least 20 other deep hidden corrupt reasons for The Zuck quitting? 🔥😃

2.22.2022 was labeled "Sh'it Hits The Fan Day!", for a reason.

Now talk of removing Biden via the "25th Amendment" is ramping up again, following his major gaffes and mental lapses of recent days.

His "protection", provided by like-minded weirdos at CNN is now removed, as well.

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

I asked two simple questions based on the headline and the link Ket. And you cannot even answer one for me? All you got is going with that old hackneyed '' under a rock cliche?

Hey, we got a new search engine

ketsuko, can you tell me where I can get .....

Seriously Terry, search "CNN corrupt"

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

Yeah, that Mitt quote was pretty revealing.

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

Thanks P. I looked at the links you offered and found that yes, like most of us here know, CNN is an official propaganda outlet. That they stoop to some pretty low tricks to influence their masses. It's a given ain't it? But is it corruption or just back room fulfillment of the networks objectives while lying to the public about it's upstanding news reporting?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join