It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Inuit Elders Issue Warning to NASA and the World that the 'Earth has Shifted'

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 05:28 AM
link   
The Inuit claim that they now have more hours of sunlight in which to hunt. The sun is higher on the horizon than it used to be. They also claim that the position of constellations have changed. Their explanation is that the Earth appears to have tilted on its axis. This certainly adds credence to the theory that the approach of Planet X is affecting the Earth's orientation:
www.youtube.com...
edit on 2-2-2022 by cameos because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 05:30 AM
link   
a reply to: cameos

Link not working.

The Earth currently has an axial tilt of about 23.44°.

Far as I'm aware no significate change has been detected.

Embedded your link.
edit on 2-2-2022 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 05:44 AM
link   
Well I might just have to agree with the Inuits based on my observations of the sun turning white from yellow, being more intense etc. Also the moon (I guess its still the moon) has been malfunctioning occasionally and I have seen random planets near noon time on the horizon (one was huge both my wife and others saw it one day about 2 months back). Also the weather here in the northeastern US is different then most years past........
There is fu*kery afoot that's for sure
"Mars is our past, Venus is our future" -Tore Maras
I wonder when we will change to Silicon based life forms? Those are on Venus already

Consciousness is and will continue to rise and we will change with the earth, possibly with some cataclysmic events scattered here and there. Welcome to 4th density where our thoughts will literally manifest much quicker as we transcend beyond duality.
I believe the phrase "Nothing Can Stop What Is Coming" refers to the rise in consciousness.

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 05:44 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Some claim that the sun rises in a different position than before while others claim that it sets in a different position. Drifts have also changed location due to the fact that the winds have changed. Inuit apparently do not attribute the changes that they are experiencing to global warming. They attribute it to their belief that the Earth is tilting.

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Our Earth's orbit around the Sun is slightly elliptical hence the discrepancy where Sun rise is concerned.

How could the wind change the position the Sun rises? LoL

Our Earths axis tilt does indeed change and is strongly influenced by the way mass is distributed over the planet.

The last severe dangerous tilt in her axis is estimated to have occurred about 84 million years ago.

It's well-established by now that Earth will continue do so from time to time but like i suggest, and as far as im aware, no serious tilt/change has been detected via our scientific instrumentation.

+1 more 
posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 06:32 AM
link   
ATS thread from 2011 with the same story.

Ten+ years have passed and we still didn't notice anything in our everyday lives.

+9 more 
posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 06:48 AM
link   
We have neolithic tombs here in Ireland.

The sun's yearly cycle is marked on the walls of the inner chambers of some of these tombs.

At solstice the inner chambers are illuminated by the sun, this happens every year.

If there was any tilt of irregularity in the Earth's orbit none of this would occur.

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 07:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: BerkshireEntity
Well I might just have to agree with the Inuits based on my observations of the sun turning white from yellow, being more intense etc. Also the moon (I guess its still the moon) has been malfunctioning occasionally and I have seen random planets near noon time on the horizon (one was huge both my wife and others saw it one day about 2 months back). Also the weather here in the northeastern US is different then most years past........
There is fu*kery afoot that's for sure
"Mars is our past, Venus is our future" -Tore Maras
I wonder when we will change to Silicon based life forms? Those are on Venus already

Consciousness is and will continue to rise and we will change with the earth, possibly with some cataclysmic events scattered here and there. Welcome to 4th density where our thoughts will literally manifest much quicker as we transcend beyond duality.
I believe the phrase "Nothing Can Stop What Is Coming" refers to the rise in consciousness.

The amount of things people spat as facts is mind boggling.

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 07:40 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

or in other numbers - depending on how you see it - Like the logical math way .... Instead of theoretical center lol

90 degrees - 23.4 degrees = 66.6
Equator being you're primary plane , zero datum measure to the axis

I'm all in for a Shift

edit on 222022 by MetalThunder because: carpe F'N diem

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 07:45 AM
link   
I believe that the claim that the drifts that the Intuits use as landmarks have changed because the winds have changed is due to their belief that the Earth's orientation has changed therefore the wind flows over the Earth differently.

If the Earth's axis isn't changing then what else would account for the Intuit's claim that they experience an extra hour of light every day?
edit on 2-2-2022 by cameos because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 07:56 AM
link   
I don't see what winds have to do with it, but otherwise I'm going with the Inuits as being more aware of such things up there on top of the world than any observer closer to the equator.

No one tells the wind which way to blow.

Is another pole shift imminent? Maybe it's about time?

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 08:15 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Well that's us into numerology/symbology.

A pole shift is in the post at some point, that's undeniable.

Whither or not it will happen tomorrow, or within our lifetime, remains to be seen all the same given the vast time periods involved compared to our short time on Earth.

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Very interesting … I have noticed at my
Time the sun sets have been different locations . But I just figured that was a seasonal change …. I wouldn’t doubt if the earth tilts drastically every 100- ish million years , causing catastrophic flooding and flash freezing …

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 08:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: cameos
I believe that the claim that the drifts that the Intuits use as landmarks have changed because the winds have changed is due to their belief that the Earth's orientation has changed therefore the wind flows over the Earth differently.

If the Earth's axis isn't changing then what else would account for the Intuit's claim that they experience an extra hour of light every day?

If the Earth's axis has changed, how come only a handful of inuit have noticed it. And not, say any of the millions of weather enthusiasts, astronomers, naturalists, hillwalkers and wild campers and many others who are out with cameras all over the world, every day of the year?

Nothing has changed.

Just because it's on a youtube video (and nowhere else) does not mean it's true.

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 08:27 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyMayhew

Our GPS would be seriously out of whack for a start.

Not to mention the rest of the satellites in orbit noticing significant changes where ground communication is concerned.

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 08:29 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyMayhew

Maybe because the Inuit live at the top of the globe and thereby have a different and unique perspective of astronomical events than all the rest of us?

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 08:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: seabhac-rua
We have neolithic tombs here in Ireland.

The sun's yearly cycle is marked on the walls of the inner chambers of some of these tombs.

At solstice the inner chambers are illuminated by the sun, this happens every year.

If there was any tilt of irregularity in the Earth's orbit none of this would occur.

It's hard to argue with that information. Is there a difference in how a magnetic shift affects us? In 2015, there was the claim that the Florida airports were changing their calibrations for their GPS.
Ref: runway closures

the reference article above states,
The poles are generated by movements within the Earth's inner and outer cores, though the exact process isn't exactly understood. They're also constantly in flux, moving a few degrees every year, but the changes are almost never of such a magnitude that runways require adjusting"

suspicious observer puts out regular videos on the solar winds and their affect on our magnetic fields.

his home site www.youtube.com... and video

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 08:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: cameos
This certainly adds credence to the theory that the approach of Planet X is affecting the Earth's orientation:

Don't know what to think about Planet X but our sunsets here are really red (these days).
edit on 2 2 2022 by BelleEpoque because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 08:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Salander
Maybe because the Inuit live at the top of the globe and thereby have a different and unique perspective of astronomical events than all the rest of us?

That makes absolutely zero sense. The earth's position doesn't change at the poles relative to the equator where technology such as GPS would continue to work despite this. Planes still fly over the poles and use the same navigation systems the entire route.

This premise is absurd.

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: BelleEpoque

Anything of significant mass entered in to our solar system past the orbit of Jupiter and our Earths ring of fire would most lightly, light up like a Christmas tree, long before it would be observable from Earth.

If planet X exists, and the math apparently suggests that it does, its probably really far our beyond the orbit of Pluto somewhere in our Kuiper Belt.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join