It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Canadian Corporate Deception Exposed

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 01:45 AM
link   
Here's a perfect example of mainstream lies. ATS' own Myke Nukem has just taken video footage of the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier in Ottawa. Why? Because corporate media are claiming it has been in some was in some way desecrated by protestors. As you can see, it hasn't been.

"I am sickened to see protesters dance on the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier and desecrate the National War Memorial," said Gen. Wayne Eyre in a message on Twitter. "Generations of Canadians have fought and died for our rights, including free speech, but not this. Those involved should hang their heads in shame."

Ottawa police told CTV News the incidents at the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier, as well as the Terry Fox monument, on Saturday are being investigated.

ottawa.ctvnews.ca...

Someone put a flag and a hat on the Terry Fox statue and that's "defacing"? Funny how the media didn't care when Far Left BLM terrorists were ACTUALLY defacing our historic statues across the country, and burning churches down! Justin Trudeau PRAISED them, and in further comtempt of fairness and reason declared the Proud Boys a terrorist organization. Trudeau is all about divisiveness.

But after a huge deal was made about the hat on Terry Fox, peaceful Freedom Convoy protestors cleaned the statue.

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 02:07 AM
link   
a reply to: LoneCloudHopper2

Funniest part is that Canadians dress Terry as a dragqueen for Gay Pride Day, and they drape flags and hats on him for Canada Day. The progressives cheered that on, but now it's different, eh.

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 02:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: MykeNukem

Funniest part is that Canadians dress Terry as a dragqueen for Gay Pride Day, and they drape flags and hats on him for Canada Day. The progressives cheered that on, but now it's different, eh.

I got in a pretty good argument on Sunday, with my buds wife, I said I supported the truckers. She got a bit pissy, one of the things talked about the "statue being defaced" heard it on the news..oh, of course. I rolled my eyes..wtf, a Canadian hero, had a flag draped over his shoulders..thats not defacing!!..my bud just kinda looked the other way..lol

I don't want to fight with friends, it bothers me.

If I could be there I would.

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 02:50 AM
link   
a reply to: MykeNukem

The hypocrisy is truly shameless. Heard a journalist predict the corporate media will descend on the site in a few days. I suppose that would be...good? lol

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 02:51 AM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

Me too. It sucks. But hey, we can stil support them from home.

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 06:55 AM
link   
I've read reports that Ctv news is following around police officers just waiting to film anything that supports the official narrative while turning a blind eye to everything else.
The startling realization that is hard for many to accept is that not only is the media lying now...but for a long time.

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 09:54 AM
link   

It's really easy to find videos of the lady who danced on the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier - it happened on Saturday. No point in pretending it didn't happen - however, we can commend that it isn't happening anymore.

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: joejack1949

1/50,000 = 0.00002

Your outrage is silly.

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: AccessDenied

It is absolutely despicable.

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Not pretending that people weren't moving around the statue. They were making out it that it was being desecrated somehow.

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: zosimov

What makes you think I'm outraged? Your assumption is ignorant.

I'm clarifying objective facts.

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 01:56 PM
link   

What does a lone dancer have to do with this movement? It's absurd to even mention.

Liberalism seems to think that with enough regulations and rules they can mandate away human stupidity.

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 02:10 PM
link   

OP said:

corporate media are claiming it has been in some was in some way desecrated by protestors. As you can see, it hasn't been.

OP's statement is ignoring objective reality, and I added information for the sake of clarity.

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 02:23 PM
link   

OP is correct--the general and media are lying. First off, the general said protesters--plural were on video dancing on the tomb. You mention one woman; already we have a lie.
Where is the vid of a woman dancing? I see a woman standing on what looks to me like steps and giving a few fist pumps--is that what the general and media call desecration these days?

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: zosimov

OP is correct--the general and media are lying. First off, the general said protesters--plural were on video dancing on the tomb. You mention one woman; already we have a lie.
Where is the vid of a woman dancing? I see a woman standing on what looks to me like steps and giving a few fist pumps--is that what the general and media call desecration these days?

That is the very thing that has been circulating and I don't believe for one minute that nobody else has ever done that whether in poor taste or not. It was imho an act of being caught up in the moment that just happened to be captured and completely misconstrued.

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Fair question. What is desecration? Is pissing on the monument desecration? Drinking and "fist pumping" while standing on the tomb? I pissed on Queen Victoria once, so I'm guilty too.

Honestly - I don't really care about that monument. My dead soldier relatives are laying anonymously in France somewhere, and I paid my respects when I passed by the Somme river.

Since I have no horse in this race I shall refrain from any further comments on the matter.

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Cheers to an interesting response and I'm sorry for mistakenly and rudely attributing outrage to your comment.

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: MykeNukem

when good is called bad and
bad is called good...
you will know that i am the LORD!
- GOD.

top topics

join